Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe (32975 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Pregnant Lady Loses Memory After Escaping From Ritualists, Lands In Ogun. Photos / Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by jkendy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why not verify your report before feeding the public
You said they claimed to be escaping from Boko Camps, as captives held hostage by the evil boys or as the evil boys themselves
Allow the military guys do their homework before taking their jobs from them to rush online for half baked stories plssss
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Jabioro: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Look at the innocent kids....
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Olukat(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Have these women and children committed any crime? sad sad
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
they must be feeding fat in that desert... I thought Nigeria army has cutoff their supply, they look more healthier than people in IDP.... buhari keep deceiving your useless old self
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Franzinni: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
dfrost:

Bros, if for anything have pity for those little kids that do not know the evil people that brought them into the world embarassed cry. This is no laughing matter please.
i have correct myself go and read the lovely thing i wrote... cry cry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Helentwitty: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
if i dey that area I for don evans dem

come dey rape them each person three times a day

LET THEM FEEL THE PAIN THEIR HUSBAND AND FATHERS. WERE UNLEASHING TO THE CHIBOK CHRISTIAN GIRL'S

#ISLAMIC pedophiles#
Bros, u get mind ooo. what if u enter the thing come find one boko hide there? choi
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
princessayesha:

So chibok girls are all christians? You dont really want to open your eyes to all the atrocities your pastors are doing, but look for a slight excuse to Islamisize any crime. And who told u Boko haram are all muslims? Keep deceiving yourself.
All bokoharam are Muslim
But not all Muslim are bokoharam
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by iluvpomo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hard to tell the difference between the mothers and kids .... they all look like children.... undecided
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by kinibigdeal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
No birth control, No planning...this people are just a big problem to Nigeria. You try to make them reason but they bring in religion, Saudi Arabia where islam emanated dont joke with birth control. I wonder where our Northern brothers got their own islam interpretation from
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by VanBommel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Look at the young girls cry cry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by shevy878: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
omhen! Hungry is seriously chasing them out from the camp..
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't pity them at all.
Are they tired of boasting bc they have Boko boys as brothers,husbands,boyfriends etc.

These ladies shielded these animals when the army was hunting for them from house to house.
See them coming together to ridicule the army.
Even if u give the army tips,these ladies will hide them inside their cooking pots.
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by iluvpomo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
princessayesha:

So chibok girls are all christians? You dont really want to open your eyes to all the atrocities your pastors are doing, but look for a slight excuse to Islamisize any crime. And who told u Boko haram are all muslims? Keep deceiving yourself.
Boko Haram is 100% Muslim.
The only way a problem can be solved is to first of all own the issue.
Don't you worry about some pastors - they are not killing you .... they are just annoying and stealing.
What you need to focus on are your Islamic Boko haramites .... they are killing all of us.
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Jarexxx(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where are the women?
They are all children na....chai
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by iluvpomo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
anitank:
I can only see children, where are the wives?
Jarexxx:
Where are the women?
They are all children na....chai
Exactly, all kids .... pretty sad! undecided cry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by talk2saintify(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Escaping From?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Eluwilussit(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
madjam:
Today, Tuesday 18th July 2017, troops of 120 Task Force Battalion, 27 Task Force Brigade at about 10.25am intercepted 30 fleeing suspected escaping Boko Haram terrorists at Goniri, Gujba LGA, Yobe State.

The suspects comprise of 8 women and 22 children. On preliminary interrogation, the suspected claimed to have escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ custody at Kafa and Abagajiri villages in Damboa LGA of Borno state.

Similarly, yesterday at about 2.30pm the troops also intercepted 7 women and children escaping from Boko Haram terrorists at Kamuya, Yobe State. They claimed that they escaped from Boko Haram terrorists’ hideout at Goropcha village, Damboa LGA of Borno State. Both sets of escapees are currently being screened and profiled by the Brigade.

More @>> http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/07/see-photo-of-wives-and-children-of.html

You please requested to disseminate this information to the public.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Everybody there is a child. They all need help, as i am sure the poor girls were forced into this shiit. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Josmila(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right?
What have these people done wrong to be so publicly humiliated.

Is it a crime to be a spouse or the child of a Boko Haram person?

Point me to the humiliation please
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by nnokwa042(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
What a pity! Northerners and their contributions to Nigeria.
this people dey born like Jesus .KANU nwankwo with all his money 3 children okocha 2 children obama 2 children governor Peter obi 3 children then go to north or south west abiola 150 children obasanjo and atiku 22 children each what is all this angry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by slimzzysweet(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bt d kids especially r innocent.
YOUNGrapha:
WHAT THEY DID TO US WASN'T FAIR EITHER......I HATE ISLAM WITH PASSION!!
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Northerners just use their hand destroy their region.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by juman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
What a pity! Northerners and their contributions to Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigeria! if this is true, why can't they lead the Nigeria army to their hideouts? Just thinking aloud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by juman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
May be feeding them is becoming more difficult for the group.
Hence allowed them to go.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by chigo003(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
I thought Bokoharam has been "technically Defeated"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by seguno2: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
The same Yobe state whose senator and former governor was caught fcvking away two women despite being under Sharia instead of drafting Bills to address challenges like this one?
The senseless, jobless youths in APC continue to defend the loafer.

https://www.nairaland.com/3909953/sex-scandal-apc-youth-pledge#58271249

We are fcvked up by religious and political hypocrites leading us astray.
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by ejimoney(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
dat is d only thing d north can offer u.......check www.ejorbest..com

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Sucblack1: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Were are the wifes self?
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by Philinho(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
They like duplicating children like business center
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
slimzzysweet:
Bt d kids especially r innocent.
how I wish u knew what I passed through in the hands of this miscreants called Muslims cry
Re: Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe by corpershun: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
This clearly shows this country isn't supposed to be ONE, the northerners are too backward and are not even wishing to be enlightened.

Look at the young girls that have been deprived their innocence in order to satisfy some stupid men and procreate children who would be nurtured in poverty and tempted to become bombers themselves.

I keep saying Nigeria should divide into Northern and Southern Nigeria, just like Korea te North would get their sharia Law, islamic banking and fanatic rule and remain in bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji / Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.