Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) (77525 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by obailala(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
No biggie... When I was 12 years old, I made unaccompanied interstate trips...

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by ferdison(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's clear that the Mum will be with her until she boards the plane and am very sure there is someone waiting for her at the London airport.
So it's safe.
No wahala at all at all.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by belindar: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.

You are wrong
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by chiefbidemi: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
VickyRotex:
And she's making it public?

And when they did, did you have to post it on the media before boarding?

There was no Instagram then. Maybe I would have been tempted lol

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by macuwon(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
How is this news, my little cousin did something similar last year, it's a direct flight! Someone is waiting at the other end and young kids these days are not stupid

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nothing will happen to her since she is heading to London,her life would have been in danger if she is heading to the zoo called Nigeria
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Ugoeze2016: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gi ni big deal? It is done daily, unaccompanied minor
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by czarina(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
It happens every time... Only difference is the publicity she got all merci bouqui to her mama... Cool tho, I believe she got thrilled seeing her enfant embark on her very first big trip alone... Just guessing.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by RuralFinest7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin as per say evans no reach dea. . .
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lmao. This one has obviously never travelled. Do proper research before you come and spill your phony tales online. International immigration laws korh.
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm not yoruba but what's your frustration mate?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Famodimudavid(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's not really a bad move nah...make the mother sha show us pics of the daughter when she touch ground for London......
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Her relatives would be waiting for her at the other end.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by ilemobayo40: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
how this thread take concern yorubas.
Silence would have been better for a fool. Stop giving this kind of comments an audience.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by adisa4real(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
is dat real?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Famodimudavid(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ibo people need to really KAI_kick Against Indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ajinoride:

where did you hear this from?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by fapcrook(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Muhammad Buhari for don kidnap the gal & marry her as him new wife.
dryyyy comment of the year

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by cokiek(f): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ajinoride:

not true
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ajinoride:

Please quote the laws.. Thank you
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Godmother(f): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Usually an underfed passenger is handed over to the flight attendants who take care of her and also hand her over to the person meeting her at her destination. She's in good hands.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Biko, my younger bro of 16 traveled from Nigeria all by himself to USA, (South Dakota) and he even took indirect flight. from Lagos to Nairobi and then to Lome to pick passenger, then to Los Angeles. from their went to local airport and took flight to Texas and then to South Dakota. spend like 4 days for all his journey only to be picked by school. officials when he arrived at the state.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by CaptainFM1: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its not an issue at all. I've flown with many unaccompanied minors several times. I've seen lots of Nigerians doing that too. Even to and from Nigeria. The kid obviously knows where to position herself and with proper communication everything will go as planned. What's important is someone available to receive her on the other end, and if not a complete itinerary can even include taxi pick up right from the airport to her house. I think its quite good for her exposure especially if she had been flying such routes with her parents before. Just the same way u only need to take your daughter to the market once or twice, so that she can start going on her own.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Ajinoride(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
nurshah:

Please quote the laws.. Thank you

I had the experience when I was working with a company that organizes summer holidays in the UK. some of the students were stranded in Frankfurt,because my boss,whose passport number appeared as their guardian was on a different connecting flight.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by bigfather(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
She's headed to London all by herself from USA as confirmed by her mother.

over to you ma'am over there, can you risk this underage girl

A bit risky sha but it is a direct flight, then it's safe.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ajinoride:

I had the experience when I was working with a company that organizes summer holidays in the UK. some of the students were stranded in Frankfurt,because my boss,whose passport number appeared as their guardian was on a different connecting flight.

That's because your boss was on system as guardian if not the kids would have had a hitch free journey.
If truly a law exists then it isn't in practice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.