Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) (77526 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nature8(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
She's headed to London all by herself from USA as confirmed by her mother.

over to you ma'am over there, can you risk this underage girl

Hmm, I can't risk allowing my lovely precious daughter to travel like that all by herself.. Its a mission impossible! cheesy
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Princessfresh16: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Is very, very risky after words
cool tongue cool cheesy
Please some one should follow her up to avoid story that spoils d heart
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Aeebeecee: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
una dey hipe the gal...sum1 brought her to the airport n some one is waiting for her at london airport.. whats the biggie...person way dem go tie her cloth with one hostess now
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Ellanora(f): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.

So ignorant undecided
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.
angry
Says who. My cousin who was much younger traveled from lagos to us
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by farouk0403(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
If it was southern Nigeria she should be more than scared.

Because na kidnappers, arm robbers, ritualist, and serial killers will welcome her.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by laudate: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
Biko, my younger bro of 16 traveled from Nigeria all by himself to USA, (South Dakota) and he even took indirect flight. from Lagos to Nairobi and then to Lome to pick passenger, then to Los Angeles. from their went to local airport and took flight to Texas and then to South Dakota. spend like 4 days for all his journey only to be picked by school. officials when he arrived at the state.
Which kind of wakabout journey be dat one? Is it a molue airline? Couldn't he have taken a connecting flight from South Dakota to Los Angeles? Just asking.....
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by laudate: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
aniyphil:
You are so wrong . . .like someone pointed out earlier, they are called unaccompanied minors put in care of flight attendants . . .my nephew was about 4 when he flew all by himself from MMA Lagos to JFK New York with his backpack loaded with his travel passport, ticket and US destination address/phone number.
4 years old??! shocked You gotta be kidding me! That is wicked, nah! sad If you had said 10, 12 or 14 years old, it would have been better. But to let a 4 year old travel alone on an international flight, from a Nigerian airport? shocked Haba, if I am the father of that child, I would sanction the mother, for taking this step! angry
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
laudate:

Which kind of wakabout journey be dat one? Is it a molue airline? Couldn't he have taken a connecting flight from South Dakota to Los Angeles? Just asking.....

well to answer your question, I will. need to ask another. Have you ever been in South Dakota?
or travel with the USA by airline?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by laudate: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
well to answer your question, I will. need to ask another. Have you ever been in South Dakota?
or travel with the USA by airline?

Yes. Texas to New York. But I have not been to South Dakota.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
laudate:

Yes. Texas to New York. But I have not been to South Dakota.
okay then. there are no direct flight LA down to SD, it will reconnect at Texas. so no direct flight.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by laudate: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
okay then. there are no direct flight LA down to SD, it will reconnect at Texas. so no direct flight.
So why did the child go to Nairobi & Lome, instead of transiting through another city in the US?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Theformation352:
Have you ever regretted not doing something that turned out profitable in the end? its a feeling no one likes. today's 120 odds now ready..
See images below for more..

you know people like these are d most cynical human I've ever met. They hawk Charm ring to be successful yet they were rags, they walk bare footed to your shop and convince you to apply for visa lottery, they upload games where millions were made on social media, yet they're not an ambassador of this bet company. if you know you wanna help people, stake your life invest make on this sure games is yours, when it yield the required payout you estimated, come back here, show us ur bank balance before and after, they we can be convinced of how accurate your predictions are.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
laudate:
So why did the child go to Nairobi & Lome, instead of transiting through another city in the US?

Ethiopian Airline from Lagos.

if you know how Ethiopian airline operates.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by laudate: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
Ethiopian Airline from Lagos.

if you know how Ethiopian airline operates.

Chai!! shocked
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
eflintsone:
bringing up gender question just to look for means in talking ill of the north ... u beta place ur mind on anoda tin cos placing hate on a specific region wont epp u
who is hating
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Babs612000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=repogirl post
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Babs612000(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=repogirl post=58639389]
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by aniyphil: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
laudate:

4 years old??! shocked You gotta be kidding me! That is wicked, nah! sad If you had said 10, 12 or 14 years old, it would have been better. But to let a 4 year old travel alone on an international flight, from a Nigerian airport? shocked Haba, if I am the father of that child, I would sanction the mother, for taking this step! angry

Hmmm . . .maybe you should have requested more info . . .guess who arranged the trip . . .damn right . . .his Father! . . .he was already in the US and needed the young lad over without having to come for him by himself . . .got it? Anyways . . .the young man is all grown up now . . .should be about 12 now.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Clefayomide: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
shebi e sha nor be from USA to Nigeria.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ajinoride:

Really? And what do you refer to as "unaccompanied minors"?

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Pamelayoung: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
The little girl is even smarter than most people on this platform
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2020
Ajinoride:

Stop saying what you don't know. Google. Unaccompanied minors air travel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.