Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,273 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) (40511 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by JhyMedex: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is a woman dt all women shld strive to emulate.. instead most of dem will rather emulate Nicki, Beyonce, Rihanna, Tiwa, tBoss n d likes..

is it a wonder dt we having brainless slaymamas around?..

Rest On Great One.. #Dora Akunyili ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by 989900: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
About the best this country ever produced.

She was a man . . . She was a 'fourman' . . .

1Dora>all our greedy leaders.

#rolemodel #hero

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by mentor80: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm still Løøking for a mama like Mummy Akunyili. An Icon till Enternity.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by dealslip(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Yeah. That doesn't mean you aren't egoistic. By the time your foolish ego pushes you to menopause without a happy marriage, then you will know better.
You are frustrated. The point is women don't have ego issues. Maybe one just rejected you and you think every other woman must suffer because of that.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by adetayo234: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
dealslip:

You are frustrated. The point is women don't have ego issues. Maybe one just rejected you and you think every other woman must suffer because of that.

No, I called it quit with her when I couldn't bear her stupid ego; refusing to apologise when she is wrong. You will agree that is very stupid, if you want to be sincere to yourself.

Well, thank God I did. If not, I might never have met my amiable, humble, home-builder of a wife.

Yeah, many women are egoistic. And you are very unreasonable to conclude that no woman is egoistic as if you have met all the women in the world.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Come to the streets of ilorin and visit all the brothels there. 90% of the prostitutes are igbos. Even your god, kanu, confirmed it that most igbo women are prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Were you raped by a woman. Why the insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by adetayo234: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Were you raped by a woman. Why the insecurity.

I'm certain everyone with a functional brain will wonder if you stuck your brain in vomit before making this comment. Are all igbos senseless and stupid or you are the odd one out? I mean there is no link between my comment and your response.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

I'm certain everyone with a functional brain will wonder if you stuck your brain in vomit before making this comment. Are all igbos senseless and stupid or you are the odd one out? I mean there is no link between my comment and your response.
Were you or were you not raped by a woman. Answer my question and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

No, I called it quit with her when I couldn't bear her stupid ego; refusing to apologise when she is wrong. You will agree that is very stupid, if you want to be sincere to yourself.

Well, thank God I did. If not, I might never have met my amiable, humble, home-builder of a wife.

Yeah, many women are egoistic. And you are very unreasonable to conclude that no woman is egoistic as if you have met all the women in the world.
You left her because she took away your innocence am I right.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by adetayo234: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

You left her because she took away your innocence am I right.

I don't know what you mean. Maybe you will explain yourself better, that is, if your brain is functional enough to permit reason.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

I don't know what you mean. Maybe you will explain yourself better, that is, if your brain is functional enough to permit reason.
You know what i mean. You use to be innocent until she made a mess of your sorry ass. That must be some gruesome experience.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by TheKingdom: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
After Yar Adua disgrace we are again with Buhari disgrace, even though he has since died and England is saying it doesn't matter.

Why?

Because people will be worried about IPOB more than the Gov't of the Nigger Area
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by adetayo234: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

You know what i mean. You use to be innocent until she made a mess of your sorry ass. That must be some gruesome experience.

You this cursed iimbecile should go back to my original comment and ask yourself if there is any link between your stupid, thoughtless question and my comment. Whose family brought the curse on you? Your father's family or that of your mother?
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You this cursed iimbecile should go back to my original comment and ask yourself if there is any link between your stupid, thoughtless question and my comment. Whose family brought the curse on you? Your father's family or that of your mother?
She made you hate humans. I heard you now feel at home with animals. I know you were not born one.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by adetayo234: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

She made you hate humans. I heard you now feel at home with animals. I know you were not born one.

You look like a perfect candidate for Yaba left. You are running mad fast. This curse from your lineage is running very deep into your soul. Your chance of survival is very slim. You may die as a lunatic. I mean, only lunatics talk nonsense like this.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by sultanodudua: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You look like a perfect candidate for Yaba left. You are running mad fast. This curse from your lineage is running very deep into your soul. Your chance of survival is very slim. You may die as a lunatic. I mean, only lunatics talk nonsense like this.
Were you raped by her or not. Answer my question so we can start your rehabilitation in earnest.
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by TheKingdom: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
JhyMedex:
This is a woman dt all women shld strive to emulate.. instead most of dem will rather emulate Nicki, Beyonce, Rihanna, Tiwa, tBoss n d likes..

is it a wonder dt we having brainless slaymamas around?..

Rest On Great One.. #Dora Akunyili ..
Re: Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) by XX01(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Hopeful20100:
The truth is this woman was poisoned...she stepped on a lot of toes especially at NAFDAC, where hundreds lost billions of Naira in destroyed goods..

She had cancer even before she became NAFDAC head honcho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.