Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (40476 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Ritzy10(f): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Comrade Rasaq Oladusola aka Buska speaks on FG's charge of “Treason” against Sowore over the RevolutionNow protest.

In an interview with Objective TV, Buska narrated how he personally carried a goat tagged in Former President Jonathan's name and coffin at Occupy Nigeria protest in Abuja and yet none of the protesters were arrested or charged for treasonable felony.

He equally revealed how Buhari benefited from it and now he's against peaceful protests.

Further speaking, he trashed the charge sheet of the DSS stating Sowore wanted to upturn this government with just $16k.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2r8FLxgtp_/?igshid=yn7x3dfb46ip

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Ritzy10(f): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Officialgarri: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

27 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Jetrue3oo: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
na thunder go fire u for wia u dey

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by StillX10(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
So finally nature has proved that it is Buska and Sowore that are real goats now

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Niaja4real(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ritzy10:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2r8FLxgtp_/?igshid=yn7x3dfb46ip

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
God go catch all of una one by one even on to the last conspirator (man).

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by modik(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learnt to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

Keep supporting tyranny until it berths at your door post.

Maybe you know better than amnesty international, a globally acclaimed organisation lending its voice against trampling upon citizen's right to freedom of expression?

Kwantinuu!

364 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by jayson87: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
modik:

Keep supporting tyranny until it berts at your door post.

Maybe you know better than amnesty international, a globally acclaimed organisation lending its voice against trampling upon citizen's right to freedom of expression?

Kwantinuu!
Leave the idiot officialgarri. Until their parents and siblings are incarcerated unjustly, people like them don't learn and won't stop support tyranny

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by respect80(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.

We are trying to raise some money to get you a new head.

294 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by respect80(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

We are trying to raise some money to get you a new head.

There's no legality in illegality. so, stop supporting evil in the land.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
I just happy say Buhari later become president. If not, we 4 don dey murmur how $1=N1, how unemployed youths go dey receive N5k, and the rest.

Funny part b say, pastor follow 4 d format.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Sensenan: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
I pity those pitying Sowore.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by shadrama(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
all of them na the same thing, weda APC, PDP or any political party, the fact still remains that 9ja is[b] sinking[/b]. and the only way she can be saved is for us to put our differences aside, come together and reason as one. this politicians have put so much division and hate in us. and they use this disunity to stir us in any direction they want. we are complaining abt this government, we have nt sit down to ponder hw the next government will look like. we have been complaining from time immemorial, and we are still complaining. that means the worst is yet to come. let the youths stand together to make Nigeria great again. #Istandwith9ja

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Turantula(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
shadrama:
all of them na the same thing, weda APC, PDP or any political party, the fact still remains that 9ja is[b] sinking[/b]. and the only way she can be saved is for us to put our differences aside, come together and reason as one. this politicians have put so much division and hate in us. and they use this disunity to stir us in any direction they want. we are complaining abt this government, we have nt sit down to ponder hw the next government will look like. we have been complaining from time immemorial, and we are still complaining. that means the worst is yet to come. let the youths stand together to make Nigeria great again. #Istandwith9ja
Unity begging association of nigger area

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
His head looks like that of a goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by shadrama(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Turantula:

Unity begging association of nigger area
turantula the movement of ur brain. if thats what it is, it means ur brain is not functioning well. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Racoon(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Karma never gives a chill or forgets.Abeg enjoy your next level.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by BruncleZuma: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by heckymaicon(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
somebody should help me tell Buhari that he's not going to be on that seat forever.

And Tinubu should remember that nobody knows tomorrow.

I'm tired of this country I swear down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by efighter: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
You can carry a Cow this time

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Hintboy: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Idsoft: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay. You can also get your online banking script from me
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by tot(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Smh. Enjoy your CHANGE and stop speaking with a double mouth.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Rubbiish(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan[/s]
This was how Sowore supported this tyranny of a government some years ago. I believe it will also get to your turn one day

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by airminem(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hahaha. What you mean is that you would be given the previlage to carry COW with padded person name in aso rock. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Badmod: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for alwa the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.

Sometimes I wish Nairaland is a real community rather than a virtual community and We can get to see who's talking and maybe we can support by donating clothes,soaps and toothpaste if needed...

This is the pack leader of Zombies...
Happy sunday to a miserable fellow.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
you guys like, Talk from today until tomorrow there's nothing you can do

You wanted change oya enjoy your change..

APC 4+4

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by franchasng: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
The only crime Goodluck committed against Hausa-Fulanis & Yorubas was Goodluck's inclusion of Igbos in his government, that was the only reason Yorubas hated Goodluck nothing else. angry

Goodluck was the first Nigerian President since 1966 to appoint an Igbo man Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff (COAS) to the disgust of Yorubas and their Fulani masters who had a secret plan to ensure no Igbo man ever becomes Nigeria's Army Chief, Police IG, Chief Justice of Nigeria or Customs comptroller General, but Goodluck told them to hell with you all bad conspirators marginalizing the best tribe in Nigeria that contributed highest to the economic development of Nigeria.

Another crime Goodluck committed against Yorubas was Goodluck's refusal to appoint Wale Tinubu as Nigeria's Petroleum Minister which made Tinubu turn against Goodluck and used Saharareporters to cook up all manner of lies to rally gullible Yorubas into hating Goodluck for no justifiable reason but look at God and mankind fighting for Goodluck and vindicating him, who is having the last laugh now wink

In fact, Buhari should never release Sowore! Buhari should just keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 Presidential election which is the sole reason Sowore is making empty fake noise to gain popularity to deceive gullible Yorubas as usual to vote him in to become Nigeria's President.

At least if he remains in Kirikiri, he can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by tamonokare: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don't pity Sowore at all but I know he'll be out soon.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by undefeateds: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

and u think u are making sense with this kind of nonsense,go over this trash u wrote again,if u are able to see any sense in this,that means something is definitely wrong with ur head

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Common Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Nigeria. / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.