Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) (37612 Views)

BBNAIJA: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Tacha After Blasting Seyi Awolowo. PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo Comes Again For Teyanna Taylor And Seyi Law's Obese Kids / Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Kemi should shut the fok up and mind her fokn business, enough of her poking her nose into other people's businesses
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Ride on Madam, enlighten these bloated celebrities jare. cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by mpowa(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Who is asking this goat for free consultancy for God sake? How can an over 50yrs woman be like this?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by jaychubi: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am not a medical doctor but i just think fatness sometimes had to do with genes and not food.

Both nature n nurture is involved

This advice is for every fat person both male and female hit the gym cut down on high calorie food BC fat is a killer. Kemi is 100% correct and I stand with her on this advice to fatty pigs lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2017
People with Endomorph body type gain weight easily because it is in their genes (slower metabolic rate) BUT that just means they need to watch their diet and exercise more.

Russel Crowe (hollywood actor) has an Endomorph body type yet he is very strict with his diet and exercise because he is an actor and he makes millions of dollars per role... he has the motivation to always stay in shape.

kinibigdeal:
Am not a medical doctor but i just think fatness sometimes had to do with genes and not food.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Well she's not wrong but I'm still giving her the side eye for coming for a baby. This woman is crazy I swear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by murmee: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=58635131]Am not a medical doctor but i just think fatness sometimes had to do with genes and not food. [/quot e] Good point. Thank you!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by mpowa(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:

Both nature n nurture is involved

This advice is for every fat person both male and female hit the gym cut down on high calorie food BC fat is a killer. Kemi is 100% correct and I stand with her on this advice to fatty pigs lol
There is nothing some people can do about their fat, dieting and exercise till eternity...dem go fat, same goes to some others, they will remain skinny even if they eat the whole house.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by jaychubi: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Neddstark:

Donald Trump, the president of USA is on the big side. Believe me, he is more healthier than every human in your family

He may be jst d exception fat is a killer better exercise n eat right than looking for lame defense fat pig
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by murmee: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
That's right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by jaychubi: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
mpowa:

There is nothing people can do about their fat, dieting and exercise till eternity...dem go fat, same goes to some others, they will remain skinny even if they eat the whole house.

Dts an ignorant lie fat pigs use to keep themselves fat, have u heard of comedian lepaciousbose see her b4 n after pic n come back to delete this ur nonsense post.

Anybody will lose weight jst with proper diet n regular exercise @ least 7kg per month can be lost with this alone. Fat ppl are indisciplined n gluttons

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by murmee: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola..

Ugly hippo with pungent body odour
Why the insult? Must you display your lack of decorum to the whole world?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by mpowa(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:

Dts an ignorant lie fat pigs use to keep themselves fat, have u heard of comedian lekpa see her b4 n after pic n come back to delete this ur nonsense post.

Anybody will lose weight jst with proper diet n regular exercise @ least 7kg per month can be lost with this alone. Fat ppl are indisciplined n gluttons
What am i deleting?... If Lepka does it and she's successful and doesn't go back to being fat then it's not hereditary.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RetroBoy: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
delishpot:
She is ignorant. Hormonal imbalance can cause weight gain too.
Really?
What hormones?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2017
this fool just doesnt eant to learn her lesson. she wants to go back to jail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Fhowe: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2017
It is so painful most Nigerians fail to understand aunty kemi is so wretched she came from Canada with nothing she is always on the extreme looking for traffic here and there (hence her being controversial) some one that was pleading online for attorney fees na wa ooo .this one that her mouth and not minding her business wants to send her to her grave soon is telling someone about obesicity and being unhealthy what is more unhealthy than aunty kemi as a whole .rubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
But I don't think fatness is about too much of food,cuz if it say so we like me go dey fat pass her cuz I don't have lunch or whatsoever I eat when I hungry.though I may not eat more than twice sometimes I think is gene jare abeg mama koko leave her alone jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Aeebeecee: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
its all good...i dont see anything bad with this Kemi of a thing o....
most of y'all run your muff way more than her with no informative thing coming out.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by fresherdanU: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
LOT OF FAT PEOPLE ARE A LOT HEALHIER THAN THIN PEOPLE. ITS NOT ABT THE STATURE, ITS WHAT U CONSUME.

Inanna:
Lol she has a point though. Being fat is unhealthy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by samsam2019: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
This woman unstoppable force is the perfect blend for our celebrities immovable object grin cheesy grin

Ride on
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Ak75: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Nah. wow for this woman oo, the IGBO that she smoked while in prison has turn her head upside down that is why she is fighting everyone. Very soon, she will face BABA.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by freeay: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Threebear:
Stupid ignorant woman.
Fat can be caused genetically.
Some people are born with very quick metabolism, others are not, some people's body type are built naturally to retain excessive liquids, others are not. There is no excuse to be fat, but maintaining a slim and proper physique takes more toil on some people than others .
And food is not the only thing that causes fat, she prides herself as miss know it all but she ends up sounding dumb everytime.
You've said it all. God bless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by YelloweWest: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
It does. But can be controlled.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by kenny5811(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola..

u nd her get issues b4?.... lwkmd.... jst imaginin d odour sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola..

If only you can say that to her face.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
shurlermoz:

If only you can say that to her face.

shocked

There's no big deal
Unfortunately I can't stand her stench

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by bellenornor(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
They should stop replying her
That's it!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Addicted2Women: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
MicroBox:

Atleast her gown still rest on her breast and not on her tommy..
Eat healthy to stay healthy... that is the message.

At least Eniola hasn't been arrested, Kemi Olunwerey is a felon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Hairyrapunzel: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Since her release from jail the only people she has been attacking are fat people. Is it that a fat person in jail treated her badly?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by baysol: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Mandynews:
It seems Kemi Olunloyo is done with Seyi Law, she has now moved fresh shots to Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus. Check out her message below.

'FLASHBACK ON ENIOLA BADMUS' HEALTH. No such thing as fat shaming when given health advise.

@Regrann from @hnnafrica - #HNNWomen The pretty fat lady in black is definitely #EniolaBadmus' relative as seen at her dad's funeral Fidau. Many of the people attacking my social criticism of her weight will be crying #RIP if she were to die of high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease. Nigerians need to eat less, work out and maintain a healthy weight and drink 8 glasses of water daily. Fat does not run in any family, it is accumulated from eating too much. #hnnhealth"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWvkV49n6Sb/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-comes-for-eniola-badmus-eat-right-eniola-photos/

see person wey dey recommend food up an dan. No be she dey chop prison food not lond ago? Abi prison undone beans dey make person loose memory ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.