Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) (37608 Views)

BBNAIJA: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Tacha After Blasting Seyi Awolowo. PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo Comes Again For Teyanna Taylor And Seyi Law's Obese Kids / Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by BaLyrix(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Kemi of a woman no get chill...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Helentwitty: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mandynews:
It seems Kemi Olunloyo is done with Seyi Law, she has now moved fresh shots to Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus. Check out her message below.

'FLASHBACK ON ENIOLA BADMUS' HEALTH. No such thing as fat shaming when given health advise.

@Regrann from @hnnafrica - #HNNWomen The pretty fat lady in black is definitely #EniolaBadmus' relative as seen at her dad's funeral Fidau. Many of the people attacking my social criticism of her weight will be crying #RIP if she were to die of high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease. Nigerians need to eat less, work out and maintain a healthy weight and drink 8 glasses of water daily. Fat does not run in any family, it is accumulated from eating too much. #hnnhealth"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWvkV49n6Sb/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-comes-for-eniola-badmus-eat-right-eniola-photos/
dear mama kemi,I seriously can't wait for u to die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Omolabasky: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neddstark:
If I were an assassin, I'll whack this hag for free. Will consider it a humanity project
bros you bad ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Although her delivery is bad, she actually does have a good point. Most Nigerians do die of weight related diseases. Eniila does need to lose some weight. It isn't good for her health. I mean she can afford to eat right. She difinitely does love a comfortable lifestyle. Why not pursue an healthy lifestyle. Ketogenic would be great for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:

He may be jst d exception fat is a killer better exercise n eat right than looking for lame defense fat pig

Who's the fat pig? Please post a picture of you mother to prove she is not the one you meant

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
WTF is this illiterate saying? I'm in no mood to address your obvious ignorance. You should first work on your grammar, enlighten yourself about the characteristics of being healthy before you quote me to say shît.

My Grammar? What's wrong with it, madam literate that reasons through her anoos? People all over the world are fat, thin and slim. So what the fark is your dull brain saying? So because you're fat, you're unhealthy? Are you mad or just low of gray matter in your brains?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
Although her delivery is bad, she actually does have a good point. Most Nigerians do die of weight related diseases. Eniila does need to lose some weight. It isn't good for her health. I mean she can afford to eat right. She difinitely does love a comfortable lifestyle. Why not pursue an healthy lifestyle. Ketogenic would be great for her.

Its her body. If she wants to be plump, its her choice. Respect her body and decisions. Or is being big a sin in your religion?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neddstark:

Its her body. If she wants to be plump, its her choice. Respect her body and decisions. Or is being big a sin in your religion?
Never slammed nor made fun of her weight. Yes!...Its her choice at the end of the day, but I was bringing attention to the causes of been extreme obese. Its a problem that lots of Nigerians suffer and die from.
Ps: What does religion have to do with this?.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by loomer: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
delishpot:
She is ignorant. Hormonal imbalance can cause weight gain too.

No mind the idiot. Na obesity dey cause diabetes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
samsam2019:
This woman unstoppable force is the perfect blend for our celebrities immovable object grin cheesy grin

Ride on
Come again!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Leksidebolton(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola..

Ugly hippo with pungent body odour

Not funny " am sure someone like you can't put yur pic up here " cos you luk like your profile pic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by delishpot: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
RetroBoy:

Really?
What hormones?

Thyroid gland. Google it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RetroBoy: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2017
delishpot:

Thyroid gland. Google it
I don't have to.
And that's not true.
If she has low thyroid hormone levels, she'd have hypothyroidism, which she doesn't have.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Never slammed nor made fun of her weight. Yes!...Its her choice at the end of the day, but I was bringing attention to the causes of been extreme obese. Its a problem that lots of Nigerians suffer and die from.
Ps: What does religion have to do with this?.

The way your boy processes food is not the same way another person's body will. Yeah those who are big have to work the extra-mile simple.
Nothing about religion. Was just making a point with the way you carry am for head. Peace!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neddstark:

The way your boy processes food is not the same way another person's body will. Yeah those who are big have to work the extra-mile simple.
Nothing about religion. Was just making a point with the way you carry am for head. Peace!!!
Dude, you are the one who was worked up over my comment. You need to chill. Ain't nobody making fun or yelling at anyone. I was just giving my opinion.
Yes! I know that being over weight does no automatically mean one has sickness, but one does have a higher risk of diabetics and other related weight diseases. Losing weight would also help improve her confidence. Helen Paul is a testimony to that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Dude, you are the one who was worked up over my comment. You need to chill. Ain't nobody making fun or yelling at anyone. I was just giving my opinion.
Yes! I know that being over weight does no automatically mean one has sickness, but one does have a higher risk of diabetics and other related weight diseases. Losing weight would also help improve her confidence. Helen Paul is a testimony to that.

Overweight and skinny people make up my friends and family. Believe me, they are in excellent health. Being overweight could predispose you to health conditions. But it doesn't make you less healthy. Lets stop making being overweight a fuzz. People who are know they are and they also should know when to work on reducing it. There was a time I was getting overweight. I had to breakdown to 2 meals per day from 3 meals to curtail the weight gain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by delishpot: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
RetroBoy:

I don't have to.
And that's not true.
If she has low thyroid hormone levels, she'd have hypothyroidism, which she doesn't have.

Was I referring to Eniola or to the woman who said only food causes weight gain? Even some medications may cause weight gain.So abeg Í did not say Eniola's size is due to any factor o. I am not her doctor neither do I know her personally. I responded to Kemi who said only Food cause weight gain. I wonder how you look at her(Eniola) and decide what she has or doesn't have I guess you think everyone with hypothyroidism must be tall as a giant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by RaeMystix: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neddstark:

Overweight and skinny people make up my friends and family. Believe me, they are in excellent health. Being overweight could predispose you to health conditions. But it doesn't make you less healthy. Lets stop making being overweight a fuzz. People who are know they are and they also should know when to work on reducing it. There was a time I was getting overweight. I had to breakdown to 2 meals per day from 3 meals to curtail the weight gain.

You haven't been the only one on that boat. I had and i am still working on my weight. Mind you, I was talking from experience. Eating just 2 meals a day isn't an ideal way to nip the weight gain issues in the butt. Eating very low carb meals, average protein and really good high fats is the best way to not only lose weight, but also maintain it. Its called ketogenic lifestyle. It works quite well...Most especially with the stomach fat.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by andykay(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neddstark:
If I were an assassin, I'll whack this hag for free. Will consider it a humanity project

Or corporate social responsibility.. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Susan Eniolorunda Celebrates Call-to-Bar With Friends, Releases Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.