Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Would You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You (790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You by gombos: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Give up your emotions/ feelings to gain intelligence?

Someone asked me this question the other day and I was wondering what you guys would answer wink
Re: Would You by opokonwa(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
Give up what to gain what intelligence?
@poster
The Question is very vague, what exactly does it mean? What sort of intelligence will require giving up your feelings/emotions?
Re: Would You by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
imho it all depends on the situation. . . . . . . . . .
if it goes against my principles in life then it doesnt matter how bright it will make me become, i wont do it.
you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and appreciate/respect the man you see, if you want others to reciprocate.

so if what you have to do makes you feel like dirt, crap, low or just dont feel right then maybe you should re-evaluate your position

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle / I Am Confused Pls Help / Break In Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.