Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips (1168 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / This Girl Claims She Loves But She's Giving Me Rules / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by zoho23(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by segebase(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2017
pix
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Lordave: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2017
She didn't claim to swallow undiluted semen, she's more like relishing what will become of her hip if she's swallowing my cream everyday wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Me i am not understanding one thing here...undiluted sperm? Abeg make person explain

(1) (Reply)

6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse / All This Slay Queens Are Getting More Mad Everyday / When A Woman Refuses To Plan With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.