Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pmb Is Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Is Back. (508 Views)

$3.4 Billion From Imf Is Not A Loan & Why Pmb Is Always Ahead / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election / GEJ Demystified & Contained Ebola With $11m PMB Is Budgeting $1B For Meningitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Is Back. by caddylac(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2017
BUHARI IN LONDON HOSPITAL.

Cabal went to London to bring back Baba and the doctors said he can't return because he has lost memory!

The cabal insisted, they demanded the doctors should prove what they meant by memory lost!
So the doctors took them in for a little chat with Baba!

Here is the conversation in hausa through an interpreter:

Cabal: your excellency sir we have come to take u home so u can retrieve ur presidential powers from Osibanjo.

PMB: whaz?? Itz President Goodluck Jonathan I was contesting the election with not Osibanjo!

Cabal: sir, but u won the election, u defeated former president GEJ.

PMB: then when is the swearing in ceremony?

Cabal: sir, u have been sworn in 2 years ago, u are currently the president of the federal republic.

PMB: I don't believe u, so why I'm I in London and not Abuja.
And if I'm the president why should I contest again with Osibanjo?

Doctors: please gentlemen, u can all see what we are talking about.
The man does not remember he is still ur president, go back home and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Is Back. by simpul(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
A sensible Joke!

(1) (Reply)

The Appeal Court Has Insisted That Tompolo Must Be Arrested / Appeal Court Acquits Nggilari / Surulere Part Of Lagos State Gets Flooded After Today's Heavy Down Pour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.