Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria (4372 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by jpilata(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Please help me, I want to travel out from nigeria to u.s and i don't know what are de things needed.
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

ok here is the run down, you just need:
- a valid passport with a valid US visa in it.
- a return flight ticket.
- enough money to survive for the traveling period.

ps: a brain would also help greatly. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

ok here is the run down, you just need:
- a valid passport with a valid US visa in it.
- a return flight ticket.
- enough money to survive for the traveling period.

ps: a brain would also help greatly. . . . . . . . . . .
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by jpilata(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
I want to travel out from nigeria.What should i do
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by juzme: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
j.pilata:

you have to be specific so that people can respond to you. there are many country outside Nigeria that one can trave to. so you need to say which country you wish to go and for what purpose. You mentioned US for the first time and if you wish to travel to U.S. then you need to know for which purpose. then you go for the visa. Make inquiry for the visa and submit all the necessarily documents.
BUT, you must be purposeful. you dont just go to a country without a purpose not because you see people come back to Nigeria with some goodies and you want to travel out of Nigeria too.
Goodluck!
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by DivineR: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
@j.pilata please i want to travel to Belgium for two weeks vacation, wht are the requirements? house advice

one love
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by segzeybaba(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
Divine R.:

@j.pilata please i want to travel to Belgium for two weeks vacation, wht are the requirements? house advice

one love

Lol start trekking, you can get @becomrich, to help you get a map for your journey

Goodluck
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by omega25red(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
j.pilata:

Like the other person said, get a valid passport, visa and have a plane ticket and money to spend
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by iz2much: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ poster

u leg for walking and your eyes make u no enter gulter
Re: What Does One Need To Travel Out From Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
iz2much:

@ poster

u leg for walking and your eyes make u no enter gulter

And some lil brain as well

LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Connecticut / Thinking Of Moving To Ireland - Leilah Pls Read! / *HELP* Documents Should Be Confirmed By Notary Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.