Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 (8585 Views)

Why Do Most Women Run Away From Me Not Minding My Handsomeness & Wealth? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:
Are these before and after laser pics ? grin you look different, congratulations to the doctor who worked on your face.
Girl you So witty.grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Cool23(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op I see u really have some self esteem issues
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by henrybirthright(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.

you wanted an honest response and I have given you one.
This s rather too extreme.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Ghosttt(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Learnstuffs:

OP no mind her at all. First of all, as a man build your self esteem and confidence. Don't look for attention. You are good looking but it is not so relevant. Your achievements defines you. This girl will change whatever she wrote once you become rich and famous

Gbam. U've said it all

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Ghosttt(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
stphil:
wat is all dis rubbish its ok dnt rate me again ps
cheesy wink cheesy op u dy kolo. Shey b na u carry ur baby give lions

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Ghosttt(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
FroshJaynex:
ah ah ah ah this girl wan make we see another suicide post for front-page before 9pm today �
Lol lwkmd
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Ghosttt(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
bonnyhope:
no beard .....notin notin where d handsomeness go come from....wait until u mature
angry angry angry oga na lie. No be only beards dy make guy handsome ooo bt e dy add to it sha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
swagguElite:
yeah! _yu deserve more likes! ...perfect analysis! _yu would be a good problem solver! _I admire ladies who will look yu in d eye ...n tell you bro! _you look like sh!t.

"Yu have no sex appeal!" grin _am sure that would make O.p weak! _n keep him looking at his mirror until he focuses on what he can offer to his society n nt his looks! _fvck ourrae here couz! sad
warriz dis one saying woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by dstringer: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
minus 50
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
ask4cyrra:
grin
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by aragonchuks(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.

Who would like to have sex with you ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by marisdgreat(f): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
y u con use camera360 to filter your rough face
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2017
swagguElite:
yeah! _yu deserve more likes! ...perfect analysis! _yu would be a good problem solver! _I admire ladies who will look yu in d eye ...n tell you bro! _you look like sh!t.

"Yu have no sex appeal!" grin _am sure that would make O.p weak! _n keep him looking at his mirror until he focuses on what he can offer to his society n nt his looks! _fvck ourrae here couz! sad
ur ass licking just showed the kinda guy u are,sumbody like u can beat up his mom because of a bitch u call girlfriend. A slowpoke jumped out of the subject of discussion and started spilling rubbish like a demented yaba left escaped patient and you are here bringing down a fellow guy like u because of a girl u have never known just because she has one stinking hole bw her legs that u will never see talk less of inserting ur fragile deek into. I wonder when some guys will actually grow sense and start behaving maturely,anytime they see any female moniker, they start ass licking like he goats,hyping the nonsense she post and start foaming in the mouth like a castrated epileptic porcupine. I am waiting for ur quote so that I can talk some sense into u and remove the spirit of ass licking from ur life b4 one olosho turn ur brain against ur family in d near future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2017
DarkMagic:

Madam..OP said rate

U r giving him breakdown of his facial features.. grin

Haha haha haha haha... I wonder too grin

Op, well I will say 6/10

U try smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by swagguElite(m): 2:23am On Jul 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
ur ass licking just showed the kinda guy u are,sumbody like u can beat up his mom because of a bitch u call girlfriend. A slowpoke jumped out of the subject of discussion and started spilling rubbish like a demented yaba left escaped patient and you are here bringing down a fellow guy like u because of a girl u have never known just because she has one stinking hole bw her legs that u will never see talk less of inserting ur fragile deek into. I wonder when some guys will actually grow sense and start behaving maturely,anytime they see any female moniker, they start ass licking like he goats,hyping the nonsense she post and start foaming in the mouth like a castrated epileptic porcupine. I am waiting for ur quote so that I can talk some sense into u and remove the spirit of ass licking from ur life b4 one olosho turn ur brain against ur family in d near future.
grin grin grin its funny ao people think when yu support a woman ...you are doing it to get her to like you or want to get into contact with her! _i didnt open my account to do that! _they're obviously so many ways to get a girl than doing that!

I support her view! _the guy has definitely no special attribute to me! _he looks like a random broke guy seeking for people's opinion on his facial looks! _hu ever does dat he's not proud of himself! _yuar not a lady yuar a guy! _yu nid to chase after the good looks of money not your freaking face! _hu cares about your face!

Personally _I dnt like guys hu ar too light! _its either he's either too light;bleached or used a filter! ...either case he is too light n pretty much looks like a cotton bud to me!

He asked for an opinion the girl gave a well treated flow vis-à-vis truthful stream of herThoughtfulOpinion! _which I admired!

Considering the fact she gave him a truthful undiluted reply! _yu can never get a truthful idea of how sexy or cute yu look without asking a girl who is not your close frnd! _most times close female frnds say tins just to impress you n not the true things about so when

...you sight a lady who gives her pure opinion yu need to appreciate it since if she was your friend she wouldn't have given such opinion so as not to hurt your feelings!

So if yu think I opened an account to ass lick a girl! _yuar as dumb as fvck! _ladies are the least of my problems right now! _I dnt pursue punana _I pursue value! N dat lady possess the right amount _I hv so many female friends so I know when a lady is being truthful with you!

#So b!tch be humble _sit down! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by swagguElite(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2017
ask4cyrra:
checkout this dumbass! _ grin grin grin one blowjab could hv ended yur dumb bloodline from filling earth's precious space!

I admire sensible women! _bcos yu don't _doesn't make everyone like you! _Op's relative! _getting pained because a woman lashed out the truth! _Get yur life together Boi!
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by iamphenomenal(m): 3:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by escapefromusa(f): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2017
You for just attach ur dorm acct. Bal.
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2017
stphil:
How handsome do i look
Go and get a life!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2017
swagguElite:
grin grin grin its funny ao people think when yu support a woman ...you are doing it to get her to like you or want to get into contact with her! _i didnt open my account to do that! _they're obviously so many ways to get a girl than doing that!

I support her view! _the guy has definitely no special attribute to me! _he looks like a random broke guy seeking for people's opinion on his facial looks! _hu ever does dat he's not proud of himself! _yuar not a lady yuar a guy! _yu nid to chase after the good looks of money not your freaking face! _hu cares about your face!

Personally _I dnt like guys hu ar too light! _its either he's either too light;bleached or used a filter! ...either case he is too light n pretty much looks like a cotton bud to me!

He asked for an opinion the girl gave a well treated flow vis-à-vis truthful stream of herThoughtfulOpinion! _which I admired!

Considering the fact she gave him a truthful undiluted reply! _yu can never get a truthful idea of how sexy or cute yu look without asking a girl who is not your close frnd! _most times close female frnds say tins just to impress you n not the true things about so when

...you sight a lady who gives her pure opinion yu need to appreciate it since if she was your friend she wouldn't have given such opinion so as not to hurt your feelings!

So if yu think I opened an account to ass lick a girl! _yuar as dumb as fvck! _ladies are the least of my problems right now! _I dnt pursue punana _I pursue value! N dat lady possess the right amount _I hv so many female friends so I know when a lady is being truthful with you!

#So b!tch be humble _sit down! undecided
now I know u are more dumber than I thought, if it were to be an an examination you would have failed woefully because what u just did amount to copying from someone who asked for an extra sheet because to you,the person is very clever. Someone jumped out of line from a simple question asked to humiliating a fellow guy like you with a freaking write up,did the guy asked her if she will date him? was the post in anyway directed to her personally to ask her of her opinion of dating the guy or not? even if the guy effed up by putting up such post,must you insult him rather than advise him or just close the thread after viewing, haven't you heard the saying"never hit a man when he is down", every man has got his pride,u are a guy too and ought to know better,one opinion doesn't win a judgment,even if one girl took the post personal and insulted him,4 more other girls will find him attractive. don't ever join a lady to criticize a fellow brother no matter what,just advise and leave,nobody is perfect, if u don't like fair people,create your own black people if you are the God that creates people. its obvious u don't have a girlfriend that will inculcate some useful common sense into ur dumb Sahara desert skull, no wonder u have started developing bald head at ur young age, stop trying to prove you are intelligent because you are just a dullard with an irrational I.q without any sense of humor. go sit ur black ass down and learn some cyber manners rather than ass licking and chasing little girls who keep wearing one pants per week thinking you got many chicks at ur beck and call. bounce..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by ochobaba(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Zarqabe:

Do you play mortal combat game?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Lionessza(f): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Girl you So witty.grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by swagguElite(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
now I know u are more dumber than I thought, if it were to be an an examination you would have failed woefully because what u just did amount to copying from someone who asked for an extra sheet because to you,the person is very clever. Someone jumped out of line from a simple question asked to humiliating a fellow guy like you with a freaking write up,did the guy asked her if she will date him? was the post in anyway directed to her personally to ask her of her opinion of dating the guy or not? even if the guy effed up by putting up such post,must you insult him rather than advise him or just close the thread after viewing, haven't you heard the saying"never hit a man when he is down", every man has got his pride,u are a guy too and ought to know better,one opinion doesn't win a judgment,even if one girl took the post personal and insulted him,4 more other girls will find him attractive. don't ever join a lady to criticize a fellow brother no matter what,just advise and leave,nobody is perfect, if u don't like fair people,create your own black people if you are the God that creates people. its obvious u don't have a girlfriend that will inculcate some useful common sense into ur dumb Sahara desert skull, no wonder u have started developing bald head at ur young age, stop trying to prove you are intelligent because you are just a dullard with an irrational I.q without any sense of humor. go sit ur black ass down and learn some cyber manners rather than ass licking and chasing little girls who keep wearing one pants per week thinking you got many chicks at ur beck and call. bounce..
grin grin grin _so because the OP is a guy I should protect his pride _I dnt owe him any duty to do such! _n you don't tell me what to do! _I heard yu;say cyber manners! _your I.Q is as low as my body temperature!

_yu came here bringing up issues that are not worth mentioning _even attacking me personally! _bringing up yur presumption that I dnt hv a girlfriend that's the reason why I wrote wat I wrote! ;ao old is this chap?_it won't b Worth it boasting to you about me being engaged with a lady! _yu don't deserve such info! _a dullard _no sense humour _ that I joined a lady to criticise a brother _that am a guy I ought to know better!

So are you done? _since yuar so pained based on my collab with a sister to share my opinion! _yur writeup shows yuar not sensible as yu pose to be! _baseless claims _well disorganised work!_ I can hardly read anything yu wrote! _it shows yu too rough! _no spacing yu just jampark evrytin together

_speaking out with pain! _like yuar her ex_boifrnd or some random sh!tty guy who has been lost in agony n hv nothing meaningful to do!

Yu know what bro! _that lady ass yu say am licking _I would lick it! _kill myself there n in case I survive the asslicking I will search for her parents are pay all the damn bride price!

N yu my Frnd! Could go hug a Transformer! On top my matter _I wouldn't gv a flying fvck! _I would lick that ass! _no matter what _I stay faithful there _ thats why am begging yu now pls _pls _kill yourself! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by vislabraye(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Zarqabe:

shocked . Wetin the guy do you nah ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Zarqabe(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
ochobaba:
Do you play mortal combat game?
no. why?
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by newslifeop: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
swagguElite:
grin grin grin _so because the OP is a guy I should protect his pride _I dnt owe him any duty to do such! _n you don't tell me what to do! _I heard yu;say cyber manners! _your I.Q is as low as my body temperature!

_yu came here bringing up issues that are not worth mentioning _even attacking me personally! _bringing up yur presumption that I dnt hv a girlfriend that's the reason why I wrote wat I wrote! ;ao old is this chap?_it won't b Worth it boasting to you about me being engaged with a lady! _yu don't deserve such info! _a dullard _no sense humour _ that I joined a lady to criticise a brother _that am a guy I ought to know better!

So are you done? _since yuar so pained based on my collab with a sister to share my opinion! _yur writeup shows yuar not sensible as yu pose to be! _baseless claims _well disorganised work!_ I can hardly read anything yu wrote! _it shows yu too rough! _no spacing yu just jampark evrytin together

_speaking out with pain! _like yuar her ex_boifrnd or some random sh!tty guy who has been lost in agony n hv nothing meaningful to do!

Yu know what bro! _that lady ass yu say am licking _I would lick it! _kill myself there n in case I survive the asslicking I will search for her parents are pay all the damn bride price!

N yu my Frnd! Could go hug a Transformer! On top my matter _I wouldn't gv a flying fvck! _I would lick that ass! _no matter what _I stay faithful there _ thats why am begging yu now pls _pls _kill yourself! kiss

And you think you will pass English language in your waec with this your spaced up writing, use of underscores and lack of correct punctuation marks usage,you can't comprehend anything I say because you are a typical demented dullard, you are not even man enough to woo a lady straight forward without asslicking her, guys like you always take advantage of their fellow guys downfall to woo their girlfriend behind them. you are a snitch and should be avoided. weakling, who wants to know about the dirty girl that got pregnant for you and you are here claiming engagement, is it you that could only afford 3 curtains of 150naira or the 5½ ceilings of 70naira per yard carpet you were able to afford to cover your untiled floor or your uncles burial shirt you are putting on to avoid being shirtless that is deceiving you that you are engaged,who dash you money for engagement ring?
keep snitching and asslicking people's girlfriends till they put a bullet in your sharp skull.if its your semen sac that is filled up that is making you type outtaline,go to the nearest brotel to ease off or use your Vaseline to self-service off like you normally do,because you will never see the color of her pant talk less of inserting your gonoebolatic deek into her no matter the addlicking you do. ode, gerarahere mhennn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Djmeme: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
4/10

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by swagguElite(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
And you think you just passed English language on your waec with this your spaced up writing, use of underscores and lack of correct punctuation marks usage,you can't comprehend anything I say because you are a typical demented dullard, you are not even man enough to woo a lady straight forward without asslicking her, guys like you always take advantage of their fellow guys downfall to woo their girlfriend behind them. you are a snitch and should be avoided. weakling, who wants to know about the dirty girl that got pregnant for you and you are here claiming engagement, is it you that could only afford 3 curtains of 150naira or the 5½ ceilings of 100naira carpet you were able to afford to cover your untiled floor or your uncles burial shirt you are putting to avoid being shirtless that is deceiving you that you are engaged,who dash you money for engagement ring?
keep snitching and asslicking people's girlfriends till they put a bullet in your sharp skull. ode for life. gerarahere mhennn...
yea _yea! Thanks for the compliments bro! _yuar too nice! _hv a lovely day! smiley kiss
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by BluntBoy(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
TGoddess:
You try small,average;5 out of 10.
That is how you fail exams. He said out of 100. Are you stupid?
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
swagguElite:
yea _yea! Thanks for the compliments bro! _yuar too nice! _hv a lovely day! smiley kiss
I can never be a bro to an asslicking snitch like you that will asslick a girl and run me down when I need you most,now buzz off and go work on your personality. Humpty Dumpty..
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by BluntBoy(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Zarqabe:

He said rate. That is how you fail exams. You will see people collecting extra sheets when the questions have not even been answered. Are you mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal / What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.