Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. (3191 Views)

Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! / APC Ask PDP For 16yrs Of Achievement. Here Is Their Responds / 2019: Cracks In Opposition As Parties Ask PDP To Change Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:
Op is dead. Death keep calling on the op several time. I believe he's giving us his last statement after that he will just go and hang him self.

Eni ro bi si mi ibi aba.. Oo ni ki je.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
bashydemy:

Shebi I told you, op just tied the rope. Rest in peace op.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
bashydemy:

Shebi I told you, op just tied the rope. Rest in peace op.n
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:

Shebi I told you, op just tied the rope. Rest in peace op.

Wish you know the meaning hahhaa....

In Oshiomole's voice... Go and die..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:

Shebi I told you, op just tied the rope. Rest in peace op.n

You even have to quote me twice.. Lazy and jobless wailing zombie..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by tesppidd: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Is this foolishness hereditary? Or is Africa cursed with stupidity? 80% of APC members were once in PDP..

So what is this nonsense this OP is talking about?
if 80 percent of apc members were once pdp then why are you agitating for pdp to come back since they are all the same thing? let apc kuku continue now! hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by asksteve(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
OP u funny shaa,
Have u bothered to find out the companies and their owners to whom those roads n co u mentioned were awarded to for reconstruction, rehabilitation, maintenance, renovation or construction and either did not carry out d job, did a shabby job or did not even execute up to 30% of d job?

They are all APC members today shouting dat PDP administration was a failure so u see it is not about PDP but about d persons involved n in APC u'll find all of dem today.

And wen power shifts dey migrate to d party in power n accuse APC again after doing same.

So call out d persons cos an APC member today can b a PDP member 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by PREBuhari2019: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
pointless and senseless op

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by ajebuter(f): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
l will take PDP and its massive thievery and stealing any day..

The devil PDP I know is far better than the pretentious but snakely 'saint APC ...

ln fact, anything to take this demonic APC off our political radar...

Awon eeyan radarada oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by tuniski: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL you guys keep banking on that, But mind the man at the helm of affair have never been a PDP and the strong APC members most of them have never beind a PDP member..

Well the fight is for the next President and PMB was never a PDP member.. hahah 2019 go shock una..
PMB was a failure in 1983/85 and has been part and parcel of those who destroyed nigeria with incompetence!

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
tuniski:

PMB was a failure in 1983/85 and has been part and parcel of those who destroyed nigeria with incompetence!

LOL Has your Dad ever run his house successfully? If your dad is a good leader, You won't be here disrespecting and insulting man old old enough to be your grandfather because he was the President..

Who is behind your calamity? Na Buhari say make you lazy and can't work?

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by tuniski: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL Has your Dad ever run his house successfully? If your dad is a good leader, You won't be here disrespecting and insulting man old old enough to be your grandfather because he was the President..

Who is behind your calamity? Na Buhari say make you lazy and can't work?

Sorry I don't engage buharideens. Anyway, my dad nor me is the object here. I repeat buhari was a failure as a youth president and even more a failure as an old man! Deal with it!!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2017
tuniski:

Sorry I don't engage buharideens. Anyway, my dad nor me is the object here. I repeat buhari was a failure as a youth president and even more a failure as an old man! Deal with it!!!!

LOL you can go and die PMB till 2023..
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by DelGardo: 3:37am On Jul 22, 2017
tuniski:

A failure that is increasing foreign reserves, sovereign wealth fund and Excess Crude Account during period of extremely low oil price, increasing local food production (ask Thai rice farmers about that), raising manufacturing base (talk to MAN), revamping infrastructure (drive around), dealing with environmental issues head-on (ask Ogoni people), fighting corruption, bailing out states without noise and without leaving out sworn enemies like one idiot called Fayose (unlike uncle IB who didn't give opposition states their due from the ecological fund), defeating Boko Haram, which your hero shat his pants for etc.

Dude, go suck a lemon.

As the OP said, and as my great forefathers will say, ubosi nta k'anyi chuo n'owere nchi (on the hunting day let's meet in the forest)
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by otosa(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

Call me whatever you like hahha 2019 go worse for PDP, 2015 will be a child play..
like wise for APC. Because to me 2019 we need another party apart of those thieves parties. To me, I will never vote for PDP and APC again. What I need most now is geopolitical system of Govt. With full Autonomy.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2017
otosa:
like wise for APC. Because to me 2019 we need another party apart of those thieves parties. To me, I will never vote for PDP and APC again. What I need most now is geopolitical system of Govt. With full Autonomy.

To you right? Well you only have one vote, You don't know what your siblings have in mind..

To me Buhari over anybody, I never voted in 2015, But in 2019 i will sure be on ground, register and vote. hahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Bar Osibanjo From Contesting 2019 Election . / Biafra: United Nations To Expel Nigeria From UN Due To Genocide By Army / I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.