Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris (3145 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by enemyofprogress: 8:38am On May 19, 2018
VIDEO: I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

According to the inspector general of police he said; i know how to read, i was not myself and all what i was reading to me it was the correct words but not knowing i was making out of points.
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE: http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/video-i-know-how-to-read-strong-members-of-the-senate-bewitch-me-
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by whitebeard(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2018
Fake news u people have come again...I want FG to regulate the news media..this insult is getting too much..all in the name of money it not funny. !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by BankeSmalls(f): 8:42am On May 19, 2018
This is serious o
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by indemnityy: 8:42am On May 19, 2018
like IGP like his Oga
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On May 19, 2018
whitebeard:
Fake news u people have come again...I want FG to regularise the news media..this insult is getting too much..all in the name of money it not funny. !

The word you mean is regulate

2 Likes

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by ebuk4real(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2018
Story story....
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by whitebeard(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

ok thanks..!

1 Like

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by NaijaMutant(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2018
undecided

Oga IG, nothing you can say to justify your dullness. admit that you're a dumb stark illiterate.
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by whitebeard(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

thank u

1 Like

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by uwa1(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2018
You mean u were politically played....
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Morbeta11(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2018
IGP is already a brand in the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by anibi9674: 9:33am On May 19, 2018
that means you have become vulnerable to different form of manipulation and that is bad for our democracy.
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by eagleeye2: 9:35am On May 19, 2018
Blame game, witches and wizard in the senate na una turn ohh
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Ratello: 10:07am On May 19, 2018
whitebeard:
Fake news u people have come again...I want FG to regulate the news media..this insult is getting too much..all in the name of money it not funny. !
But when this same social media outlets were used to misjudge Jonathan you were enjoying it then with your co-travellers, it shall not be well with hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:40am On May 19, 2018
I thought Abike Dabiri said it was doctored cheesy sorry lawyered cheesy cheesy I mean engineered grin grin No I mean teachered no no no finally it was transmissioned grin grin

Abeg this country is filled with quacks

1 Like

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Ebenxy: 10:52am On May 19, 2018
hahahaha.... I can't fit laugh
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by magoo10(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2018
Lol I thought they say it was doctored
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by kmaster007: 12:17pm On May 19, 2018
if pple no bliv I bliv you Biko.... Senate dey following you... black working in naija
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Akanapiaigwe: 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I thought Abike Dabiri said it was doctored cheesy sorry lawyered cheesy cheesy I mean engineered grin grin No I mean teachered no no no finally it was transmissioned grin grin

Abeg this country is filled with quacks
and you believe that prostitute dabari abiko
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by fabianjay101(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2018
whitebeard:
oooh now you want the FG to regulate the news media? good morning.
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by bennyann: 2:22pm On May 19, 2018
i know how to read, i was not myself and all what i was reading to me it was the correct words but not knowing i was making out of points

Then why did you say, "sorry sir"?

Was that really his excuse? undecided embarassed
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by skyo78(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
and you believe that prostitute dabari abiko
How is she a prostitute.
Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
We know you only know how to read quran Mr. Transmission

2 Likes

Re: I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris by Akanapiaigwe: 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
skyo78:

How is she a prostitute.
igp is forking her

(1) (Reply)

The Southern Dream / Tinubu:Status Of 100 Bilion Tax Evasion By Alpha Beta And Bullion Van Petition / Flashback: PDP Disqualify Governor Timi Sylva From Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.