Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) (35025 Views)

Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
I do and the main reason was my infatuation with the color contrast when with them. Something about that always has been able to get my engine churning. I find it extremely sexy when I am naked with a naked black man and it just adds to my sexual pleasure. I do enjoy a larger penis and I do think that your odds of having a guy with the larger one are with the blacks.

It really disgusts me when blacks are put in a catagory of being getto low lifes etc. Yes there are some, but just as many come from all the other races as well. The color of your skin doesn't make you what you are.

The vast majority of the guys I have dated and are dating are hard working, some college educated, honest just everyday joes enjoying life as we should. I've hooked up and partied with some bad boys, but not often does that happen and they don't last long around me. For someone here to say STDs are more rampit with blacks is totaly out context also, because that includes many of your 3rd world Africian countries where it does run high. But talk about mainstream Europe or the US etc STDs are no higher than with anyone one else.

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
i think people have it in their head that girls like big black d***.

but in reality, there is such a thing as TOO big.

if I'm with a black guy, I'll want his d***

if I'm with a white guy, I'll want his d***

d*** is d*** is d***.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Cun7ninja said;

Never had it. But as far as I'm concerned, a d.ick is a d.ick. If I like you and want to sleep with you, then I like what you're packing before I even know what it looks like because it's part of you.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Xsweetestsinx said;

K, well I've dated a lot of black guys and the myths aren't really true. the smallest d*** I ever saw was the size of my pinky, and was on a black guy lmfao

however, what makes me prefer it is just the color, and the way it looks. I just think black joysticks are gorgeous and so are the men attached to them.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Ambershere said;

I have dated black men..but sorry not for breeding or the size of their manhood..but because they were fun guys and I like them enough to on a date with them.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
their big thick and juicy and oviously not all are like that but most lol then again I dun care for a specific d*** or color lmfao as long as it satisfies me

See what this racist dude said;

Some girls are pretty gross these days. If a girl said she was with black guys, I would have to walk away. Once you go black, we don't want you back. The fact that black guys are 8 times more likely to have a STD than a white guy, is enough for me to steer clear of those type of girls. Lucky for us white guys, they are usually real ghetto or fat and or ugly. So they are pretty easy to pick out of a crowd.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
My wife and I have a complete open relationship and when we are swinging it is generally a black penis she ends up with inside her. She tells me the color contrast between the man and her is even more of a turn on than his penis.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Whywhyogun again? grin
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
lovelygurl:
Whywhyogun again? grin
sorry, this isn't her.

I'm a guy.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Epositive(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
sorry, this isn't her.

I'm a guy.

is this you're gonna celebrate ur birthday with us bro? grin angry grin

Cake fall on you cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
If you go to any local college, the whtie girls are literally hanging at the sacks of Black Men. Black men are going through WW like theres no tomorrow.

And the White boys are angry and frustrated, lol.

1 Like

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
have dated many white women. many love to say give me that black penis give me that black cock. fxxk this white vagina etc some even suggest to bring in a white guy to jerk his small penis while we did it
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Epositive:

is this you're gonna celebrate ur birthday with us bro? grin angry grin

Cake fall on you cool
hahahaha...bro, what other way can I spend it mahn? Ain't a baby anymore smiley

Just a little gathering tonight at my place smiley

Blessings fall on you buddy.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2017
It's forbidden fruit. And it just looks more masculine - black penis looks more powerful than a pink penis.

I'm not one of these 'once you go black' types. I have dated people of all races, and will probably carry on doing that. But there's no denying the sexiness of a black penis.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

Chaaaai...

See kweshun grin

As long that meat is clean & smooth plus its STD free sha..i am not choosy when it comes to color as long its juicy & the owner knows how to use it..

Btw..im #TeamVirgin / #TeamNeverSawARealDick / #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
This guy got me laughing lol grin

What a pathetic bunch of n@@@erssmiley The best accomplishment they can come up with it d!ck. Not one can come up with an accomplishment as being a teacher, a mentor, a business owner, and inventor, or a community worker.

Just dk. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most stupid azz race on the entire planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaai...

See kweshun grin

As long that meat is clean & smooth plus its STD free sha..i am not choosy when it comes to color as long its juicy & yhe owner knows how to use it..

Btw..im #TeamVirgin / #TeamNeverSawARealDick / #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched grin

hahahahha....you're something else grin

Is that really real? shocked
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Dude's so right.

After reading the responses, I TOTALLY see now why more white girls are choosing black men. It just makes perfect sense. The hate, insecurity, and gullibility of the white guys posting makes them sound angry and very weak. The content of their thought process here is a bit disturbing. What woman of ANY hue would want to be with that? If this keeps up, soon all white women will have chosen a black mate. What other choice will they have?
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Black guys got no chills lol grin

Most of my white girl friends at work are "worshipping" black joysticks. A lot of the white women have black babies and more are actively getting pregnant there too with black babies. I've got baby fever and my friends have been pressuring me to go black but I haven't. I want my babies to have red hair or green eyes like me.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
The BM and WW belong together in my opinion. BM have the biggest diks and WW have the largest vaginas. A match made in heaven. So WW take all the BM you want!

Due to my noticeable lack of girth, my wife has always felt large to me. However, several of her black lovers - many of whom I know first hand are well hung - have commented on her looseness as well! I'm sure some of it is due to her prolific extramarital sex life, but I think she may just be naturally like that.........
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Gay boy

Not only ww worship BLACK penis I'm a white male I'm on my knees as often as possible sucking a big BLACK penis.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha....

My best friend is the epitome of a southern white girl. Country accent, pretty long brown hair, short shorts, country music, plaid shirts, etc. she's pregnant with black twins and hasn't told her parents yet the babies are black. Everyone thinks they're her white husbands. Her parents are going to lose it when they find out their little southern belle went black.
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dude sounds like a lier undecided

I'm a black guy with a BBC and I have banged not but the
hottest WW every and they all told me that BM are so much
bigger and better in bed then the wm and every WW I banged
worships me
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by calberian: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
I think if, in the last 40years, we'd spent a quarter of the time we spend on sex and matters sexual in nature on solving our simple but pressing issues, we'd be competing with SA on the number of non-blacks and other foreigners resident in the country

1 Like

Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Ursulaa(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol, just corrupting me
Re: Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Odo gun yan!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.