Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? (2228 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by kabsedokenneth(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Just thinking if this is to happen to you brothers what will be your reaction

Guys, what will you do?

https://www.kabsedo.com/will-meet-wizkid-girlfriend-like.html

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by etzskillz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
lend her to wizzy for dat night shikana
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by BadBlaize(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by edoboy33(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
nothing o am finer than wizkid by far

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by HeOrShe: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will give her the drink and also buy drink for wizkid.

Is it not after d reggae we play the blues?
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin

grin

I bet these men will be famzing with him cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Follow him bae
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by indodon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'd ask him to pay me and have her izzaz simpu az that
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Barfibassey(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will find one place gamish dey smoke my cigar,dey oba oba dem

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nah to leave the girl to enjoy the moment.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Dannieln1: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
I go just give am one of my mixtape make im check am out

Maybe naso God wan sign me go starboy recordz
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by DarkMagic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I go put ma hands around bae's waist and wink at wizkid tongue

He think say he get sense grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nothing ooo... What to do than to keep calm and keep my head straight up....
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? by Samsonyte(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I won't do anything because it is ar choice to follow wizkid or not, and if she choose to do datz, she have shown me ar true color, which means i will package myself for someone else

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Put Me In Trouble!!! / I Need A Sugar Mummy (abuja) / 7 Types Of Runs Girls At Every Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.