Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Photos-meet Tricycle Operator Widow In Abia Who Feeds Her Family With Her Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-meet Tricycle Operator Widow In Abia Who Feeds Her Family With Her Job (326 Views)

See Viral Pictures Of Beautiful House Udom’s Wife Will Donate To A Widow In Uyo / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos-meet Tricycle Operator Widow In Abia Who Feeds Her Family With Her Job by akelicious(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mrs Joy Mark, from Amangwu, in Arochukwu LGA of Abia state is a woman who is into one of the few professions where you can hardly see people of her gender engaged in.

When asked how she took up the tricycle operator job. Joy a widow, said she;
“I had no option than to take up the job after the death of her husband Mr. Mark Onwubiko a secondary school teacher”.
“Instead of going into prostitution, I decided to help myself and my family by riding Keke and by God’s grace it has been sustaining me and my children”.
Joy a mother of three said that she will appreciate it if large hearted individuals can come to her help as she has not been finding it very easy paying the school fees, house rent and feeding the family all alone with the proceeds from the tricycle.
Joy who operates within Umuahia town said she is appealing to God and kind hearted individuals for assistance.
MORE at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/photos-meet-tricycle-operator-widow-in.html

Re: Photos-meet Tricycle Operator Widow In Abia Who Feeds Her Family With Her Job by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
God bless your hustle Ma'am
I love you
Re: Photos-meet Tricycle Operator Widow In Abia Who Feeds Her Family With Her Job by edoboy33(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
and some guys still have excuse to be broke

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Benue LG Chairman Bans Political Rallies, Pasting Of Posters / Why I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States / We’re Working Hard To Bring Back Atiku — Adamawa PDP (DAILYTRUST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.