Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,084 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) (41005 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It was story written by an FBI officer about when he was a cadet in Quantico under the mighty Edgar John Hover .. When he got admitted into the famous Academy there was an issue of strange repeated mystery going on with the Coca-Cola vending machine in the academy , the money was never complete after every bottle of coke had been sold and for some time the Academy made sure the replaced the missing money and never raised any dust , our friend the young cadet eager to impress took it upon himself to find out who or what was responsible for the missing money and so he started keeping secret vigils at the vending machine at night to see what was going on till he ran into the most senior chef in the academy ( a black chef) feeding ice blocks molded like coins into the machine and stealing bottles of coke in the dead of the night ....Our cadet was so happy that he had finally solved the old crime and the next day quickly requested to see the Director of the Academy with the good news and hoping to get some good accolades that he had solved the mystery crime ....When he got ushered into the director office he quickly and confidently maser his findings to the director but to his suprise the director face didn't light up , the director just looked and told him the academy had long known it was thier longest serving chef that was commuting the crime and infact many other cadets before him had solved the same crime in the past ...Our now confused Cadet them asked the director why the school hadn't ever done anything about it and the director gave him an important lesson in the FBI which was "sometimes you have to overlook some and let time resolve them because the fallout would be more than the benefit of solving it " ..The director now went on to outline all the reason why the school threw a blind eye to the case

1 : Can you imagine the embarrassment it would cause the psyche of the FBI if it ever got out there that theft was going on in the FBI training academy that was supposed to be training the greatest crime busters.

2: The cook was the longest serving chef in the academy's history and had just two years left to retire , so there was no need , so it was certain that once he retired the crime would end and the name and prestige of the FBI would have been saved from the media embarrassment if that cook was ever arrested and prosecuted .

3: The 3rd thing was that from that day the cadet like other cadets before him who had solved the mystery will have to contribute part of his allowance monthly to offset the loss brought by the stolen bottles of coke .

And that was how our Cadet learnt a valuable lesson that assisted him to rise to become one standout agents of the FBI ..it's a true life story and the moral behind it is that you have to weigh every decision critically before you make a move.

Seriously, did you type this stuff ? This is fantamabulous... Buhari can't exercise such critical thinking ability.. wonder how many of our leaders can utilize critical thinking like this...amazing piece..
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Seriously, did you type this stuff ? This is fantamabulous... Buhari can't exercise such critical thinking ability.. wonder how many of our leaders can utilize critical thinking like this...amazing piece..

Yes I did with my phone oo cry... I read the book that contained this story when I was 15 and and it helped shaped my thinking..Like once I got the police to arrest an area guy and I quickly realised that I used to jog in that area very early in the morning and couldn't afford to allow that guy harbor hatred for me so I quickly told the policemen to call off the arrest before they even made it ..
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by cyberguy72(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing

Banks are going finally.screaming lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

"He (Judge), subsequently, adjourned till August 8, 2017, for anyone interested in the funds to appear before him to show cause why the interim orders should not be made permanent." Amazing decision shocked

- What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not achieve ...no wonder Prof Osinbajo travelled to UK

=SUM ( $277.9m was hidden in Diamond Bank + $ 18.9m in First Bank + $24.5m in Fidelity Bank +$ 17m in Keystone Bank + $ 46.5m in Sterling Bank) * 362.50 = NGN139,490,000,000 shocked

=SUM($ 367.4m in UBA + $ 41m with Skye Bank) * 362.50 = NGN 148,045,000,000 shocked shocked

Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry angry angry

idiot wetin GEJ do u
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by captianfreeman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
see the kind money wey dis niggaz dey call

still buhari and cohorts wanna pay N30k

for person wey suffer go school plus plenty carryover and summer exams

no shaking
You see 30k no happy? Sebi Pdp pay you 30 kobo? Continue.!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I did with my phone oo cry... I read the book that contained this story when I was 15 and and it helped shaped my thinking..Like once I got the police to arrest an area guy and I quickly realised that I used to jog in that area very early in the morning and couldn't afford to allow that guy harbor hatred for me so I quickly told the policemen to call off the arrest before they even made it ..

Lol..critical thinking skills.. Fantastic..I admire your mental prowess...Ever considered blogging on these issues...I mean we gas share this knowledge o.. I agree with all your views, from TSA, to Niger Delta management, Buhariand his APC cohorts do not understand the holistic effects of issues hence,they make hasty decisions and decisions after decisions, everything they touch explodes..I like the way you reminded me of the 2.7 Trillion repatriated TSA funds...How much job has come out of it..Buhari spent over 80 billion to search for crude oil in the north since the inception of his administration, distributed over 30 Billion unaccounted for to so-called farmers in whatever state, we're yet to account for these excesses, it seems nothing ever gets right in this administration..this is the worst governance humanity has witnessed in present times no wonder the London times just this week said Buhari's administration has done absolutely nothing o improve anything they met on ground..not even 1MW of electricity has been added to the grid..

Finally, if PDP according to BMCs and Buharideens wasted 16years, then in 2 years APC has recorded ten times the errors PDP committed in 16 years...

Peace

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

We must learn to apply wisdom in the way we handle sensitive stuff OK, that was how we lost 100 billion dollars trying to recover 13 billion naira with Tompolo , that was how we lost foriegn capital of over 60 billion dollars overnight because we wanted a 5 billion dollar fine from MTN which we never got ..This kind of Buharistic poor thought patterns can never deliver positive result ...Let's learn to thoroughly think out our decision especially those that can harm the economy
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! were you not the people who calling for the liquidation of this country?
blaming the system for your wickedness!
Your raping era had come to an end in this this countries!
about 300 or 400billion Naira for God shake!
shame on you people!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol..critical thinking skills.. Fantastic..I admire your mental prowess...Ever considered blogging on these issues...I mean we gas share this knowledge o.. I agree with all your views, from TSA, to Niger Delta management, Buhariand his APC cohorts do not understand the holistic effects of issues hence,they make hasty decisions and decisions after decisions, everything they touch explodes..I like the way you reminded me of the 2.7 Trillion repatriated TSA funds...How much job has come out of it..Buhari spent over 80 billion to search for crude oil in the north since the inception of his administration, distributed over 30 Billion unaccounted for to so-called farmers in whatever state, we're yet to account for these excesses, it seems nothing ever gets right in this administration..this is the worst governance humanity has witnessed in present times no wonder the London times just this week said Buhari's administration has done absolutely nothing o improve anything they met on ground..not even 1MW of electricity has been added to the grid..

Finally, if PDP according to BMCs and Buharideens wasted 16years, then in 2 years APC has recorded ten times the errors PDP committed in 16 years...

Peace
look at the people shouting restructure and secession!
nonentity people!
convert this money into Naira for me and stated what this money can do?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

It was story written by an FBI officer about when he was a cadet in Quantico under the mighty Edgar John Hover .. When he got admitted into the famous Academy there was an issue of strange repeated mystery going on with the Coca-Cola vending machine in the academy , the money was never complete after every bottle of coke had been sold and for some time the Academy made sure the replaced the missing money and never raised any dust , our friend the young cadet eager to impress took it upon himself to find out who or what was responsible for the missing money and so he started keeping secret vigils at the vending machine at night to see what was going on till he ran into the most senior chef in the academy ( a black chef) feeding ice blocks molded like coins into the machine and stealing bottles of coke in the dead of the night ....Our cadet was so happy that he had finally solved the old crime and the next day quickly requested to see the Director of the Academy with the good news and hoping to get some good accolades that he had solved the mystery crime ....When he got ushered into the director office he quickly and confidently maser his findings to the director but to his suprise the director face didn't light up , the director just looked and told him the academy had long known it was thier longest serving chef that was commuting the crime and infact many other cadets before him had solved the same crime in the past ...Our now confused Cadet them asked the director why the school hadn't ever done anything about it and the director gave him an important lesson in the FBI which was "sometimes you have to overlook some and let time resolve them because the fallout would be more than the benefit of solving it " ..The director now went on to outline all the reason why the school threw a blind eye to the case

1 : Can you imagine the embarrassment it would cause the psyche of the FBI if it ever got out there that theft was going on in the FBI training academy that was supposed to be training the greatest crime busters.

2: The cook was the longest serving chef in the academy's history and had just two years left to retire , so there was no need , so it was certain that once he retired the crime would end and the name and prestige of the FBI would have been saved from the media embarrassment if that cook was ever arrested and prosecuted .

3: The 3rd thing was that from that day the cadet like other cadets before him who had solved the mystery will have to contribute part of his allowance monthly to offset the loss brought by the stolen bottles of coke .

And that was how our Cadet learnt a valuable lesson that assisted him to rise to become one standout agents of the FBI ..it's a true life story and the moral behind it is that you have to weigh every decision critically before you make a move.
[/s]
hear this non-sense!
these were the people that shouting Nigeria is not working, is it with this scenario America take their country to the height level?
useless youths!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
oladeebo:

look at the people shouting restructure and secession!
nonentity people!
convert this money into Naira for me and stated what this money can do?

Okay..God Bless You
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing

Banks are going finally.screaming lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

"He (Judge), subsequently, adjourned till August 8, 2017, for anyone interested in the funds to appear before him to show cause why the interim orders should not be made permanent." Amazing decision shocked

- What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not achieve ...no wonder Prof Osinbajo travelled to UK

=SUM ( $277.9m was hidden in Diamond Bank + $ 18.9m in First Bank + $24.5m in Fidelity Bank +$ 17m in Keystone Bank + $ 46.5m in Sterling Bank) * 362.50 = NGN139,490,000,000 shocked

=SUM($ 367.4m in UBA + $ 41m with Skye Bank) * 362.50 = NGN 148,045,000,000 shocked shocked

Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry angry angry

What has Jonathan got to do with top APC federal government officials conniving with these banks from remitting the money to TSA?

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
$793.2m
$1 = ₦400
:-793,200,000 X 400
:- ₦297,280,000,000!
monthly allocation for the three tiers of Nigeria government!
hidden but found!
instead of all Nigerian shouting Alleluyah!
they were busy castigating the government!
you see the Useless Youths!
Shame on them!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by ofuonyebi: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
NO wonder Nigeria is in a CORRUPTION RECESSION,

Those who blame Buhari for fighting corruption should cover their face with shame

Looters! Robbers!! Looters of the commonwealth everywhere!

well-done Magu Carry-go joo
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
ofuonyebi:
NO wonder Nigeria is in a CORRUPTION RECESSION,

Those who blame Buhari for fighting corruption should cover their face with shame

Looters! Robbers!! Looters of the commonwealth everywhere!

well-done Magu Carry-go joo
God Almighty bless you!
and the foolish were calling for the liquidation of this country!
you see!
300 or 400 billion Naira hidden in the banks for God shake!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by admindim: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
This is just the problem with this country. Just give me $3k from that amount, I will change peoples lives with a solid investment plan.
But anyway, all fingers can't be equal.
I keep hustling.

Meanwhile I have active 16k instagram followers account for sale.
Niche= Fashion
Audience = 99% Nigerians

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for cool transaction.
can u help me do advert with it and I will pay u
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Peace

Exactly
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Exactly
are you know anything about the money?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by tit(f): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
This is just the problem with this country. Just give me $3k from that amount, I will change peoples lives with a solid investment plan.
But anyway, all fingers can't be equal.
I keep hustling.

Meanwhile I have active 16k instagram followers account for sale.
Niche= Fashion
Audience = 99% Nigerians

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for cool transaction.

na so.
you will make fuel 40naira/litre
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2017
tit:

na so.
you will make fuel 40naira/litre
grin grin

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by brightleave(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing

he is coming back 2019 to collect the seized ones + additional.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/breaking-tsa-court-orders-seizure-of-793-2m-hidden-in-banks/

Nigeria don finish patapata... make them give me my own entitlement make I comot foolish government
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by sapientia(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

forgot to ask you to share... nice story.

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by orisa37: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank you Court.
That Money should be released to Industrial Bank, Courtesy of The Minister of Finance, to grant 2 to 3% low interest Loans for industrial developments and for the revitalisation of ailing indutries.
Once again Thank you Court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.