Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. (4560 Views)

69% Nigerians Still Live Below Poverty Line – Oxfam / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Nigerians Are The Saddest And Most Hopeless People In Africa- Pew Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
CaeserVelli:

I'm amazed at that guy. People really don't know how to think. You go know say the guy can die for CNN.

Amazed is understatement. So many blacks dont know their left from their right.

Is it not a white country. No be white man kill indians finish before them import him cousins to come pick cotton from there.

IS it their fault, oba of benin sent slaves there for a pint of cognac

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hate to agree with Rossikki of all people here, but you Trump defenders are a disgrace. You're either incredibly ignorant about his career and campaign trail track record with matters of race, or you must be living in a dissonant world of self-hatred sucking up to a man that pretty blatantly holds people like you in contempt. There are also those (I usually find them on Facebook) who are Trump supporters because they enjoy the notoriety of being contrarians. It makes them feel clever to oppose what seems like the popular consensus on Trump.

No, Donald Trump doesn't go around calling Black people niggas or subhumans. But this is the 21st century and even white supremacists are far more polished these days. Modern day racism is not that confrontational. But in word and deed, he has frequently exhibited subtle, but glaring markers of a racist. There is a reason Trump has energized white nationalists far more than any recent mainstream American politician and the sewers of extreme right wing media have never been more vocal in their support for any politician than Donald Trump.

5 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

All this talk about MouthAction

It seems like u like BBC in your own mouth

Meanwhile Ted Turner keeps one in your posterior

Threewayed by CNN and the black nighas u love so much....poor lad

I love blacks. You love white racists. The difference is clear. Now run along and go suck racist white di.ck. Slaveboy.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rossikki:

Hillary Clinton had no power to jail anyone, you dunce. Is Hillary Clinton the same as BILL Clinton?

In any case Hlllary said she ''regretted the use of the term, super predators'' to describe young black criminals in the 90s.

Has Trump EVER expressed regret for his open, and daily racism??

she was first lady and thus one of the most influential people in the world and she supported the policy

Please boot your brain and update the software before u engage with your betters on NL

she only REGRETTED when she ran for President and needed the slowpoke vote

slowpoke = slow black people

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I hate to agree with Rossikki of all people here, but you Trump defenders are a disgrace. You're either incredibly ignorant about his career and campaign trail track record with matters of race, or you must be living in a dissonant world of self-hatred sucking up to a man that pretty blatantly holds people like you in contempt. There are also those (I usually find them on Facebook) who are Trump supporters because they enjoy the notoriety of being contrarians. It makes them feel clever to oppose what seems like the popular consensus on Trump.

No, Donald Trump doesn't go around calling Black people niggas or subhumans. But this is the 21st century and even white supremacists are far more polished these days. Modern day racism is not that confrontational. But in word and deed, he has frequently exhibited subtle, but glaring markers of a racist. There is a reason Trump has energized white nationalists far more than any recent mainstream American politician and the sewers of extreme right wing media have never been more vocal in their support for any politician than Donald Trump.

Does your Nigerian government hold u in contempt?

So why removing the speck from trumps eyes, when the log in your eye is heavy

What did Obama ever do for black people

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

WOW... Obi1kenobi agrees with me? smiley

I must have clicked on the wrong forum.

This is indeed a great day for yours truly.

Cheers, dude.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

Amazed is understatement. So many blacks dont know their left from their right.

Is it not a white country. No be white man kill indians finish before them import him cousins to come pick cotton from there.

IS it their fault, oba of benin sent slaves there for a pint of cognac

What does this have to do with Trump's record as a racist? You're a mentally ill individual.

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuC2TiCks5o

Dr. Umar Johnson: Obama Helped Every Group Except for the Black Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb50QZDhI1Q

Be careful black people, Obama called us immigrants even before Ben Carson

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
CaeserVelli:

What are these false statistics he published, let's start from there.

What is news here? Trump probably felt the judge would be conflicted. Judges recuse themselves from cases all the time, just like plaintiffs/defendants ask for judge changes when they do not feel comfortable with whatever judge the system pushes before them.Nothing to see here.

Next example, please.

Most of his votes? Data please.

Therefore, Trump is racist. grin grin. Brother why you dey yarn dis kain tin?

You are a m0ron, drumpf is a racist that dislike your kind but you are too slow in the head to know. Let start by the rental discriminatory laws suit against him and his father, the call for death penalty for the central park 5 and the Factoring Thatcher he still feels they are guilty after they have been exonerated. Plus drumpf believes in eugenics that preaches your kind to be subhuman. In his autobiography, he was quoted to be very angry after he saw black guys at the account department in his new jersey branch, and he said I hate niggars counting my cash, I like my cash to be counted by short, white guys wearing yammulks. But foools like you losers still celebrate this God forsaken irritant.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rossikki:

WOW... Obi1kenobi agrees with me? smiley

I must have clicked on the wrong forum.

This is indeed a great day for yours truly.

Cheers, dude.

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day. wink
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

she was first lady and thus one of the most influential people in the world and she supported the policy

Please boot your brain and update the software before u engage with your betters on NL

slowpoke = slow black people

Illiterate. Being the first lady does NOT make you responsible for the president's policies.

It is because you have NOTHING on her that you are forced to use her husband's actions to smear her.

With Trump, we don't need to seek out anyone else's actions. HIS ACTIONS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO CONDEMN HIM AS A RACIST 100 TIMES OVER.

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What does this have to do with Trump's record as a racist? You're a mentally ill individual.

Are u not a tribalist yourself?

Physician heal thyself

All the tribalism on this forum, did u find solution

u want to cure trump of his racism. u must be a slowpoke.

I know for a fact Jay Z shouted out Trump in his records for over a decade. Until he ran against Obama before their beef started.

Did Jay Z not know Trump was racist when he was shouting him out on record

bloody hypocrites, fake news watchers and ignoramuses all of u anti-trumpers

U know nothing

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rossikki:

Illiterate. Being the first lady does NOT make you responsible for the president's policies.

It is because you have NOTHING on her that you are forced to use her husband's actions to smear her.

With Trump, we don't need to seek out anyone else's actions. HIS ACTIONS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO CONDEMN HIM AS A RACIST 100 TIMES OVER.

why did she feel the need to apologize. Crooked Hillary. More women voted for Trump than crooked hilary. Go and sleep snowflake

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by skaqe: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

TBC FIAT EXCHANGE IS LOADING. *means you can withdraw/transfer your TBC money to your bank account* WE ARE ABOUT TO REAPING MASSIVELY FROM OUR TBC INVESTMENT.

WE WERE TELLING PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND BUY TBC MONEY NOW MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE.

*THE REALITY IS HERE. TBC IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THE WORLD* ���.
Leaving those who neglected this opportunity regretting big time.

������������������

*IF YOU ARE A TBC HOLDER AND U HAVE GOTTEN THE PROMO THEN YOU ARE QUALIFIED ....ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE IS TO REGISTER ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS NOW*

GRAB YOUR 50,000 kringles free of charge...

And activate your account to be among the tester for Fiat exchange.
Exchanging your * *TBC FOR REAL CASH....AT THE CURRENT PRICE LIVE AND DIRECT.* �����������

STEP TO QUALIFY:

*Don't say u were not told!!!!!*��‍♀

TBC IS THE BOMB...�������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀������
Buy your TBC now and be a partaker of the goodness... Call or WhatsApp me on 08133721021
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHWgdVFq9s

Blacks In Chicago Say Obama The Worst President Ever
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Jengem post=58669116]

slowpoke = slow black people[/quote

Who unleashed this uninformed waste of copulation time on cyberspace, Bill Clinton was forced to be tough on crime after the gop evil campaign pre election on how the dnc was soft on crime. Similar to the current idiotic narrative of session and drumpf on how only immigrants are the crime Lord in the hood.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You are a m0ron, drumpf is a racist that dislike your kind but you are too slow in the head to know. Let start by the rental discriminatory laws suit against him and his father, the call for death penalty for the central park 5 and the Factoring Thatcher he still feels they are guilty after they have been exonerated. Plus drumpf believes in eugenics that preaches your kind to be subhuman. In his autobiography, he was quoted to be very angry after he saw black guys at the account department in his new jersey branch, and he said I hate niggars counting my cash, I like my cash to be counted by short, white guys wearing yammulks. But foools like you losers still celebrate this God forsaken irritant.

Honestly man, how can anyone support somebody who believes the former's race to be inferior? It just makes no sense. Unless you actually believe you ARE inferior. smiley
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHWgdVFq9s

Blacks In Chicago Say Obama The Worst President Ever

Dude, people on this site are not idiots. You can find any group of folks in America who will say what you want to hear.

Tell us the percentage of blacks in Chicago who voted for Obama, and then Clinton?

Was it not over 95%?

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Kophschmerzen post=58669372][/quote]

Many black Americans support Trumps stance on immigration because they dont have opportunities either and want their neighborhoods sorted first. America first.

Sorry eh, its not because of Trump u did not see Visa, try and find a 90 year old grandma to fall victim of your online romance scam
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

Physician heal thyself

I know for a fact Jay Z shouted out Trump in his records for over a decade. Until he ran against Obama before their beef started.

U know nothing

Garbage!!! 96% of us voted against him in the last election, since after election night he has been mia in New York. We don't take sh1t mofo, niggars are so ready to cut him down in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rossikki:

Dude, people on this site are not idiots. You can find any group of folks in America who will say something you support.

Tell us the percentage of blacks in Chicago who voted for Obama, and then Clinton?

Was it not over 95%?

Shut up and watch the video. A lot of these people dont even vote. They have no faith in the system. We are not talking about the middle class ones you happened to go to school with.

Dont be an unfortunate. Try and gain some real knowledge.

Obama did nothing for black people, its common knowledge. People were fed up of the establishment allowing refugees and immigrants to take preference over AMerican citizens.

They want America first. America first. Are you hard of hearing?

You are Nigerian abi. oya you too do Nigeria first na...olodo...

the blacks u are here massaging their phallus, do they want to visit even your banana island

Meanwhile u are ok with their New York ghettos and their cheap rent in Houston...slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

Many black Americans support Trumps stance on immigration because they dont have opportunities either and want their neighborhoods sorted first. America first.

Sorry eh, its not because of Trump u did not see Visa, try and find a 90 year old grandma to fall victim of your online romance scam

Hey you m0ron, I was born and live here. 96% of us voted against the piece of trash. Stay in your hell-hole where live is short and brutish. Trump like sessions like bannon and Spencer loathe your kind, irrespective of how much you suck the Orange a33 of these losers they won't still spear you in a killing spree. Go get a lobotomy mate, your stupidity is definitely factory fitted.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Garbage!!! 96% of us voted against him in the last election, since after election night he has been mia in New York. We don't take sh1t mofo, niggars are so ready to cut him down in a jiffy.

you and your comrades are the reason police will shoot first and ask questions last

Then your mom will come and be telling us how u were such a good boy and u were reading well in school...

shut up...new york is the snowflake capital of America...we know you morons dont know what is best for you

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

No, I'm not. Making things up doesn't improve your mooronic arguments.

Physician heal thyself

No, I don't. He can be whatever he likes. I simply called him what he is. I don't care whether he changes or not. Doesn't affect my life.

U know nothing
I don't know about that as I hate a long list of things about hip-hop music and artistes and I don't know Jay Z songs, but hip-hop artistes follow the money and celebrity and show no moral scruples. I would imagine it's a game changer when that bigoted reality star they befriend for the money and fame intends to be President and his malevolence and cruelty and prejudice can affect millions.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you m0ron, I was born and live here. 96% of us voted against the piece of trash. Stay in your hell-hole where live is short and brutish. Trump like sessions like bannon and Spencer loathe your kind, irrespective of how much you suck the Orange a33 of these losers they won't still spear you in a killing spree. Go get a lobotomy mate, your stupidity is definitely factory fitted.

so what? you know nothing

Trump until 2025

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

you and your comrades are the reason police will shoot first and ask questions last

Then your mom will come and be telling us how u were such a good boy and u were reading well in school...

shut up...new york is the snowflake capital of America...we know you morons dont know what is best for you

Rich coming from a third world nitwits, that can barely feed well nor afford the basic necessities of life. The tool live thousands of miles away and can magically tells what's good for me. Indeed with m0ron like you abortion need to be legalized worldwide to cut off the human chaff. You come across as that worthless child, that wannnks off watching his parent make out from the keyhole.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Funny how all of you Obama supporters talk about sucking penis in every comment

We all know Obama did more for the homosexual community than any other during his tenure

Feel free to suck each other off in the USA. No come naija sha, na 14 years for here

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

so what? you know nothing

Trump until 2025

We will happily loan y'all m0rons the iddiot with premium. Google a name called Mueller, ready to throw the Orange loser and his lackeys to the penitentiary pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Rich coming from a third world nitwits, that can barely feed well nor afford the basic necessities of life. The tool live thousands of miles away and can magically tells what's good for me. Indeed with m0ron like you abortion need to be legalized worldwide to cut off the human chaff. You come across as that worthless child, that wannnks off watching his parent make out from the keyhole.

Like i said u know nothing. Olodo

dont be upset, trump is two terms

olodo....next time vote well. Vote republican. Dont be a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, I'm not. Making things up doesn't improve your mooronic arguments.

No, I don't. He can be whatever he likes. I simply called him what he is. I don't care whether he changes or not. Doesn't affect my life.

I don't know about that as I hate a long list of things about hip-hop music and artistes and I don't know Jay Z songs, but hip-hop artistes follow the money and celebrity and show no moral scruples. I would imagine it's a game changer when that bigoted reality star they befriend for the money and fame intends to be President and his malevolence and cruelty and prejudice can affect millions.

dont be afraid to own who u are....tribalist wink

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

Like i said u know nothing. Olodo

dont be upset, trump is two terms

olodo....next time vote well. Vote republican. Dont be a slowpoke

Did they just released the pea-brained and never do well in your part of the world on cyberspace? In saner climes idiiots like you would have been fed to the gas chambers. How about drumpf coming to rule your worthless nation. The gop is a party of racist and they gonna get the message by the midterms. News flash the gop death healthcare reform just failed in a gop dominated house. Shows y'all m0ron how worthless the gop is.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Did they just released the pea-brained and never do well in your part of the world on cybedrspace? In saner climes idiiots like you would have been fed to the gas chambers. How about drumpf coming to rule your worthless nation. The gop is a party of racist and they gonna get the message by the midterms. News flash the gop death healthcare reform just failed in a gop dominated house. Shows y'all m0ron how worthless the gop is.

Olodo

Pls sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS / Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.