Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. (4546 Views)

69% Nigerians Still Live Below Poverty Line – Oxfam / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Nigerians Are The Saddest And Most Hopeless People In Africa- Pew Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

Olodo

Pls sleep

F***k you and the whole of your bloodline.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

dont be afraid to own who u are....tribalist wink

An out-of-context, stupid quote. I criticize every group in Nigeria, including my own Igbos. A quick perusal of my recent posts over the past few days is me calling Igbos worse names than I call every other group and other Igbos calling me "afonja". Also ironic that I'm one of the biggest Igbo critics of IPOB you'll see on this forum. If you're jobless enough to be a tribalist, don't project it on me.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:
I like his no nonsense stance against Muslims but Trump is not my cup of tea. He is not just vile and autocratic, he is racist to boot.

One instance of him being racist or are you just replaying what you heard on fake news CNN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

F***k you and the whole of your bloodline.

I am sure NYPD will do the needful with you nematode

And no u cant f***k me, no homo

Go and see barack ur father for ur homo needs

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jengem:

I am sure NYPD will do the needful with you nematode

And no u cant f***k me, no homo

Go and see barack ur father for ur homo needs

The same way the hungry and angry Nigerian law enforcement will extra-judicially execute all members of your family in there prime, plonker I am straighter than a line, you can do well in bonking underage kids and animals like your fellow caveman do.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

One instance of him being racist or are you just replaying what you heard on fake news CNN?

One, go through the thread before rehashing the same crap. Or simply pay better attention to the news. Secondly, CNN news have not called him racist. And find something more original than what Trump says about CNN. The "fake news" thing is getting lame. They also happen to be infinitely more credible than Trump is - except in the little bubble inhabited by unfortunate trumpkins. The greater tragedy is when those trumpkins happen to be black people. it's pretty weird, to put it kindly.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

One, go through the thread before rehashing the same crap. Or simply pay better attention to the news. Secondly, CNN news have not called him racist. And find something more original than what Trump says about CNN. The "fake news" thing is getting lame. They also happen to be infinitely more credible than Trump is - except in the little bubble inhabited by unfortunate trumpkins. The greater tragedy is when those trumpkins happen to be black people. it's pretty weird, to put it kindly.

To put it mildly, it's gut wrenching.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

The same way the hungry and angry Nigerian law enforcement will extra-judicially execute all members of your family in there prime, plonker I am straighter than a line, you can do well in bonking underage kids and animals like your fellow caveman do.

You're not sounding any better than him, to be honest. You're pouring out bigoted, racist filth while calling Trump a racist. Doesn't that strike you as a pretty major contradiction?

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Kophschmerzen: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're not sounding any better than him, to be honest. You're pouring out bigoted, racist filth while calling Trump a racist. Doesn't that strike you as a pretty major contradiction?

Maybe you look at the post I am replying, and see the name calling from the trumpkin.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Maybe you look at the post I am replying, and see the name calling from the trumpkin.

You can attack his arguments though without descending to that level.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by SalamRushdie: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Can you name one thing Trump is doing that you don't like ? Can you name just one policy you feel is not right and why you think it's not ? America is growing steady a under Trump from security to productivity to jobs and the economy yet closet homosexuals like you keep ranting nothings with no basis ..Before the election you said he couldn't be trusted with the Nuclear codes , do you still feel the same way ? grin ..and the Suprising thing he hasn't even toyed with your gay rights and you are still fuming grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you name one thing Trump is doing that you don't like ? Can you name just one policy you feel is not right and why you think it's not ? America is growing steady a under Trump from security to productivity to jobs and the economy yet closet homosexuals like you keep ranting nothings with no basis ..Before the election you said he couldn't be trusted with the Nuclear codes , do you still feel the same way ? grin ..and the Suprising thing he hasn't even toyed with your gay rights and you are still fuming grin

grin grin He inherited an economy in good health from Obama (unlike the trainwreck Obama got from Bush Jr) and teh economy is just plodding along as normal. There's absolute Bleep all he's done to improve the economy other than his twisted obsession with undoing all Obama-era regulations and consumer protection. Even his own administration would acknowledge he's done next to nothing yet which is why he's always crying about Democratic obstruction (the imbeciile doesn't even know he has a super-majority across congress), the media, Obama and the "Deep State", Hillary blah...blah..blahh.....

Considering no one has said anything here about homosexuality, I can only assume you're compensating for something or projecting. Are you a self-loathing closet homosexual? grin

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 2:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

U never sleep. Agbaya jati jati
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

grin grin He inherited an economy in good health from Obama (unlike the trainwreck Obama got from Bush Jr) and teh economy is just plodding along as normal. There's absolute Bleep all he's done to improve the economy other than his twisted obsession with undoing all Obama-era regulations and consumer protection. Even his own administration would acknowledge he's done next to nothing yet which is why he's always crying about Democratic obstruction (the imbeciile doesn't even know he has a super-majority across congress), the media, Obama and the "Deep State", Hillary blah...blah..blahh.....

Considering no one has said anything here about homosexuality, I can only assume you're compensating for something or projecting. Are you a self-loathing closet homosexual? grin

Nope economy grew slowest under obama but in line with usual us growth patterns

Obama did a lot of things by executive action because congress wouldnt work with him and thats what trump is undoing, its not an obsession. Its what he was elected to do

They have started building the wall
They have reversed harmful immigration policies obama administration implemented
They put in a supreme court justice that is conservative
They cut funding to abortion centers
Pulled out of paris agreement
Brought a lot of jobs back to american soil

Trump is achieving a lot. You can never see any good in him for understandable reasons but dont act like u know it all because u cant

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

you and your comrades are the reason police will shoot first and ask questions last

Then your mom will come and be telling us how u were such a good boy and u were reading well in school...

shut up...new york is the snowflake capital of America...we know you morons dont know what is best for you

I've never seen a black man sound so much like a white racist redneck hillbilly. Do you live among them or something? You sound EXACTY like them. Fox news watching air heads.

The day white police shoot you for the 'crime of being black', do you think those racists on whose side you're on will care a damn about your black self?

Hope you'll understand it will be no big deal to them, since you're only a black. You can kiss their ass from now till kingdom come, but they won't be there for you. In fact they will applaud the police for shooting you.

That you can be on the same side politically, as people like THAT, shows us that you hate yourself and your race.

And the saddest thing is that you're so pompous in your self-hatred too.

Why do you feel pompous when you support those who think you are nothing? What do you then feel pompous about?

Your nothingness?
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

I've never seen a black guy sound so much like a white racist redneck hillbilly. Do you live among them or something? You sound EXACTY like them. Fox news watching air heads.

The day white police shoot you for the 'crime of being black', do you think those racists on whose side you're on will care a damn about your black self?

Hope you'll understand it will be no big deal to them, since you're only a black. You can kiss their ass from now till kingdom come, but they won't be there for you. In fact they will applaud the police for shooting you.

That you can be on the same side politically, as people like THAT, shows us that you hate yourself and your race.

And the saddest thing is that you're so pompous in your self-hatred too.

Why do you feel pompous when you support those who think you are nothing?

Stfu

U know nothing

Endeavor to usr your brain for the betterment of the culture and the human race

Oh and stop with the victim card and grow a pair

Didinrin

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 3:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

Stfu

U know nothing

Endeavor to usr your brain for the betterment of the culture and the human race

Oh and stop with the victim card and grow a pair

Didinrin

What do you then feel pompous about?

Your nothingness?
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

What do you then feel pompous about?

Your nothingness?

So u are quoting nothing

They are using your destiny to eat termites in your village

Grow a brain whilst working on growing a set

Olodo somethingness

Wypipo in my entire life have never insulted me as much as you have today

"And they say its the white man i should fear, when its my own kind doing all the killing here" - 2pac, only god can judge me

2 Likes

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

So u are quoting nothing

They are using your destiny to eat termites in your village

Grow a brain whilst working on growing a set

Olodo somethingness

Wypipo in my entire life have never insulted me as much as you have today

"And they say its the white man i should fear, when its my own kind doing all the killing here" - 2pac, only god can judge me

Why shouldn't we insult you when you've already insulted yourself by siding with people who think you are subhuman?

You believe you are worthless, which is why I don't get why you are so pompous.

You're like a tramp acting like he's Bill Gates.

''A leader of the Virginia KKK who backed Trump told a local TV reporter in May, “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/president-donald-trump-racist-examples_us_584f2ccae4b0bd9c3dfe5566

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by AAinEqGuinea: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2017
I voted for Trump. Please stop praising the useful idiot.

"'Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery'" and before anyone starts preaching about how this or that is fake news, conservatives are the Jedi masters of fake new as seen at it's worse during the Obama administration. While his loyalists are praising him for being a "man of his word" one thing we want to forget is how loose his mouth is. Let's not forget the lunacy that has already fallen out of his mouth, so what makes anyone think he wouldn't say racist things? What makes anyone think he'll express any self control when it comes to candid opinions about Africans or Blacks in general? Trump's loyalists aren't insane, they know that the madman has no boundaries so this is where black loyalists will give him a pass, look the other way, hear no evil... cling to what they're told are Trump's virtues.

Trump has said racist things but it's no big deal. Trump is insane, and not the edgy type of insane but the absolute moronic but arrogant type of insane.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

Why shouldn't we insult you when you've already insulted yourself by siding with people who think you are subhuman?

You believe you are worthless, which is why I don't get why you are so pompous.

You're like a tramp acting like he's Bill Gates.

Youre like a retard who thinks he is martin luther king

Insane most of you pro-blacks of nowadays

How many african americans even think your life matters

Your college buddies?

Go to the hood and see if they wont snatch your life or your wallet

U think you are the modern day kunta kinte

Ur olodo is running on windows 10

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Amberon11: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Yo call trump racist but are making such vile comments against blacks. Hypocrite!
Kophschmerzen:

Rich coming from a third world nitwits, that can barely feed well nor afford the basic necessities of life. The tool live thousands of miles away and can magically tells what's good for me. Indeed with m0ron like you abortion need to be legalized worldwide to cut off the human chaff. You come across as that worthless child, that wannnks off watching his parent make out from the keyhole.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

Youre like a retard who thinks he is martin luther king

You're not fit to type the name of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

You are the complete opposite of everything he stood for.

Most certainly he never stood with right-wing racist rednecks the way you're doing.

He marched AGAINST them his entire life.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

You're not fit to type the name of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

You are the complete opposite of everything he stood for.

Most certainly he never stood with right-wing racist rednecks the way you're doing.

He marched AGAINST them his entire life.

Shut up

Ur definition of racist is whomever hilary clinton campaign funded by george soros tell u is racist

U dont even have a mind of your own

Just a mass media consuming nitwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 3:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

Shut up

Ur definition of racist is whomever hilary clinton campaign funded by george soros tell u is racist

U dont even have a mind of your own

Just a mass media consuming nitwit

Little boy with no brain, was it Hillary Clinton that made Trump refuse to rent his apartments to black people?

If he had his way, you wouldn't come within 10 miles of his properties, never mind actually entering them to rent.

But you support hm anyway, cos you're a dunce with foam where your brain ought to be.

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

Little boy with no brain, was it Hillary Clinton that made Trump refuse to rent his apartments to black people?

Was it donald trump that made yoruba landlords in lagos not to rent to igbo people

Was it donald that made arewa issue igbo quit notice

People are allowed to be prejudiced on their property. It was private property and it was his father that instituted the policy anyway

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

Was it donald trump that made yoruba landlords in lagos not to rent to igbo people

Was it donald that made arewa issue igbo quit notice

People are allowed to be prejudiced on their property. It was private property and it was his father that instituted the policy anyway

What has Yoruba Igbo Hausa to do with this? Racism is everywhere. But when you are running for President, you cannot be a racist. What his father instituted, he continued. Stop making excuses for his racism. What the hell is wrong with you??

And you must be really dense if you think he is not racist because he is 'friends' with some black celebrities.

How can you be so simple-minded?
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Jengem: 4:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:

What has Yoruba Igbo Hausa to do with this? Racism is everywhere. But when you are running for President, you cannot be a racist. What his father instituted, he continued, Stop making excuses for his racism. What the hell is wrong with you??

And you must be really dense if you think he is not racist because he is 'friends' with some black celebrities.

How can you be so simple minded?

Ur stupidity has a stubborness comparable to the west african pigmy goat

There is no reasoning with you

Amything cnn and huffpo tell u, u take it as gospel truth

I cannot pretend to have the capacity to wrestle against such ignorance in lofty places

U win
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by Rossikki: 4:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:

Ur stupidity has a stubborness comparable to the west african pigmy goat

There is no reasoning with you

Amything cnn and huffpo tell u, u take it as gospel truth

I cannot pretend to have the capacity to wrestle against such ignorance in lofty places

U win

Little boy. What CNN garbage are you on about? CNN doesn't even address his racism on anything but a superficial level, and fleetingly. Neither do the Huffington Post. Some of us here conduct deep research that goes way beyond CNN and mainstream media. Trump is a racist. Period. You've no business supporting him. Tell me. Do you think Trump would rent his apartment to you if he had his way? Be honest.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by TippyTop(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

During their election, his family's attitude towards black employees/tenants were laid bare. It's naivety to think he hates Mexicans and Muslims but likes black people.
Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
TippyTop:

During their election, his family's attitude towards black employees/tenants were laid bare. It's naivety to think he hates Mexicans and Muslims but likes black people.

He doesn't hate Mexicans he hates illegal migrants that constitute a great security and financial burden on America ..No one likes radical Islam do you ? The same Donald Trump that has given more to the black community than all your black celebrities and Obama combined yet you say he hates black , the same man that once sent his jet to pick up a stranded black kid many years ago ..His only hates criminals and it's not his fault that black people tend to get caught up in crime more than any other race ...Wake up Trump will be a two term president and I swear there is nothing y'all can do about it ..This is beyond you but you cant see

1 Like

Re: 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll. by TippyTop(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He doesn't hate Mexicans he hates illegal migrants that constitute a great security and financial burden on America ..No one likes radical Islam do you ? The same Donald Trump that has given more to the black community than all your black celebrities and Obama combined yet you say he hates black , the same man that once sent his jet to pick up a stranded black kid many years ago ..His only hates criminals and it's not his fault that black people tend to get caught up in crime more than any other race ...Wake up Trump will be a two term president and I swear there is nothing y'all can do about it ..This is beyond you but you cant see

There's a reason hate crime increased after Trump won the election. As for him winning a 2nd term, he should pray to see out his first term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Service Chiefs In Obasanjo's Administration. / This Is Why The British Fear Biafra(pic) / Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.