Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) (52069 Views)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by labake1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sweet mother I no go forget u
For the suffer may u suffer for me

Someone should play that song for me
I wanna dance

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
There's a woman that drives shuttle bus in my area and I am very proud of her and this woman as well
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by katoto: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a smart mom...

Riding keke when she has a Honeywell?
You must be high on weed.I guest if she is your mum,sister or any of your female relation this is the candid advice u willl give her.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Interesting. God bless you.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
If she were to be an Edo lady we all know what she would have been into by now. grin grin grin grin

Hard work pays

PEACE.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm ok!

A woman is working, what's the big deal here?
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Eya its well with her soul. IBO,s are very hard working people

Kindly shut your mouth. A Yoruba woman is driving shuttle bus from post office to kwara poly in Ilorin like any other commercial driver. Some idots will stay in the corner of their rooms to make generalised comments as if they have travelled across the world and seen it all.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
nwaamikpe wan use laf kill me...
Honeywell lwkmd
its well with her.
many women do tht she aint d first in Nigeria.she didn't learn a trade when she was younger thas y u see her doing something tht will give her a man s hand.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are one of the hard working Nigerians who deserves our National Award.

NOT those self styled honourable swallowing our money yet doing nothing.

You are the NAIRALAND WOMAN OF THE YEAR!...YOU GOT MY VOTE
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Hey brazilian girl. Learn to spell correctly. Being brazilian is no excuse for your wild spellings.

Hey Nigerian hermaphrodite,

Being Nigerian is no excuse for your lame corrections. Shove your domesticated corrections somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
She is trying ....
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I know this woman she lives around Nkata Umuchoko.. his son calls me Pa'WiZzy
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She's not a smart mom...
Riding keke when she has a Honeywell?
bro hw stupid can u be

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
kiss I dey enter this woman keke pass the way di*cks dey take enter olosho....she's really good.
I know her too... She dey that bende road side...
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by dodorima(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:
I wish him the best of luck.

It's nothing new in NIgeria, women do what they must to survive, be it Ibo, Yoruba Itsekiri etc.

But are you sure na woman be that? shocked
u must not comment
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin shocked grin

Riding keke to take care of her kids and so what?
Is she better than the woman selling smoked fish in Benin city that Obaseki's cult boys knocked into a state of coma?

Or, is riding keke more special than being a female mechanic?

While I commend her for being hardworking, riding keke does not make her a super mum!

No! Not at all

We can as well call a man who sells ice fish a super man na!

Success in life has no gender monopoly. The key is hustle and let your hustle be legit.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Hey Nigerian hermaphrodite,

Being Nigerian is no excuse for your lame corrections. Shove your domesticated corrections somewhere else.

Your brain's malfunctioning again. Go suck your fathers dicck like you always do, cretin.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

I too know go kill you.. and for all we know, you might be a drop out like that or evening school student.

Fvck off my mention

Lol...keep wallowing in your ignorance, ignorant ignoramus.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Kalusam(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
daddyiel:
Amangwu is in Ohafia lGA
You are correct but the woman is from Amangwu, Arochukwu...they also have a village named Amangwu as the Ohafias.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
RealHaute:

Your brain's malfunctioning again. Go suck your fathers dicck like you always do, cretin.

Eiya!
You must have mistaken me for your alter ego. I know a good doctor.....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Eiya!
You must have mistaken me for your alter ego. I know a good doctor.....

Vamoose.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Am a redeemer

Arent you a Yoruba muslim tho
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:18am On Jul 21, 2017
How can this woman be reached? Can a 'fund me' account be set up for her on Nland? I will gladly contribute to it.
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by Chimaraihe(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Madam God will surely see you through in all you do in life and make your products great. Amen wow
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by U2ice(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Not a new thing dem plenty for gidi
Re: Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) by JhyMedex: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Seriously wats it wit Igbo women and Greatness ...
Is it sth in the way they were brought up or Wat? Some of the greatest Nigerian women I knw r Igbos...
DORA AKUNYILI
NGOZI OKONJO IWAELA
OBY EZEKWESILI ...
I rily have a high level of respect 4 Some Igbo women..

And dis is coming from an ABOKI.. A UNITY BEGGAR..gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 / Modern Day Slavery At GTB Contact Center / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.