Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos (31406 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Yuneek(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
In a male dominated field, it is often difficult to see women compete in the space and happily do that, but Stella Adele is an exception to that rule.

The society often relegates women to the background, but times have apparently changed and women now flood fields which prior was exclusively for men.

Adele is a 2:1 graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, who drives commercial tricycle known as keke marwa in the local parlance in a bid to make ends meet.

According to her, she used to have a job but it didn't really give her enough time to take care of her family, so she opted for a job that will give her a flexible time.

Adele delved into the tricycle business upon the advice of a police friend who told her how lucrative the business is.

With the support of her brother and a loan from the bank, she was able to start her own 'keke' business and she does it proudly with every bit of happiness.

She said she makes an average of N8,000 to N12, 000 everyday and nothing less than N7, 000 on days she resumes late due to some other engagements.

Adele plans to buy a bus in the nearest future with proceeds from her business.

Some of Adele's colleagues commended her, stating that she is very hardworking and willing to succeed despite the nature of the business.

Watch the video below:

https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-stella-adele-a-female-21-graduate-who-drives-keke-in-lagos-video

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Interesting.
This is the kinda woman worth emulating.
Hardwork/Honesty pays.
Do not despise the days of little beginning.......

All the best for the future pretty lady.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by stefanweeks: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Feminist see what you have caused.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Ayodejioak(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is awesome. I love success stories!!!

Like I tell people, education is the track to success and NOT success itself

Fact that you finished first doesn't guarantee you automatic established future (in Nigeria)

But no matter what you do, the fact that you were school can never be replaced. You will always stand out!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
wao! very friendly lady. i've entered her keke on many occasions

7 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Amirullaha(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is the type of person we we call slay Queen...
Not all those ones that depend solely on a guys pocked...

May God bless her hustle...

9 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Instead of her to be selling pure water sad Yeye woman
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by thelifepagesng(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nawa oj
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Cladez(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ok we have heard.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by obembet(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Schooling only get u literate, its your investment in literature create your actual future...

What u obtain for school is for school...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by nonut: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
8k - upwards?
There's money in Naija.
For guys who are complaining of no jobs, riding keke for a while till you raise money ain't a bad idea.
You must start from somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Worldbest281: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
OK
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Opentokwowledge: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
She could have been a slay queen marketing her goodies on instagram ykno... Celebrate her!

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by kidman96(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
o.p whose monkey's hand is that?
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
8k per day that's like 250k per month..haaaa e no go better for white collar jobs

9 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Federal01: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think have watched this movie before.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Jh0wsef(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Instead of her to be selling pure water sad Yeye woman

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by nellybadas: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is commendable as many graduates will feel too embarrased to do this after going through college. Most will prefer runs or crime if a job isn't forthcoming

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Jostico: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
I always board this lady's ride at Ikeja. more blessing woman
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
she must have an Igbo's husband or friend that inspired her greatly... Yoruba woman doing extra ordinary legit things to make earn end means is practically rare ... I knw most of them as lazy folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
N8K * 10 days = N80K

Some white collar jobs pay N70K for 25 days work .......

Where my keke biko........

8 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by LZAA: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yuneek:
In a male dominated field, it is often difficult to see women compete in the space and happily do that, but Stella Adele is an exception to that rule.

The society often relegates women to the background, but times have apparently changed and women now flood fields which prior was exclusively for men.

Adele is a 2:1 graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, who drives commercial tricycle known as keke marwa in the local parlance in a bid to make ends meet.

According to her, she used to have a job but it didn't really give her enough time to take care of her family, so she opted for a job that will give her a flexible time.

Adele delved into the tricycle business upon the advice of a police friend who told her how lucrative the business is.

With the support of her brother and a loan from the bank, she was able to start her own 'keke' business and she does it proudly with every bit of happiness.

She said she makes an average of N8,000 to N12, 000 everyday and nothing less than N7, 000 on days she resumes late due to some other engagements.

Adele plans to buy a bus in the nearest future with proceeds from her business.

Some of Adele's colleagues commended her, stating that she is very hardworking and willing to succeed despite the nature of the business.

Watch the video below:

https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-stella-adele-a-female-21-graduate-who-drives-keke-in-lagos-video

why won't she do it when afonja males just keep shouting up and down and swallowing hydraulic soup grin grin
cc imhotep

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by LZAA: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
she must have an Igbo's husband or friend that inspired her greatly... Yoruba woman doing extra ordinary legit things to make earn end means is practically rare ... I knw most of them as lazy folks

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by gholy292: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
How do I get a fairly used Keke I have 150k

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by omotuntun: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Some lazy lad will be waiting for monthly allowance from boyfriend
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
gholy292:
How do I get a fairly used Keke I have 150k
check olx
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by easybussiness: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
serious
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by sdindan: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sophisticated keke driver grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month / 16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.