Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga (37955 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by wristbangle: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:
All this people sef

E weak me too self. Same attitude synonymous to them baba
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by ritababe(f): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
Aunty, just remove that Queen of Sexuality section in your signature. Romance is not in your most active section talk more of Sexuality.
lol, am now on ghost mode
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by megafone: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Will Anambra fall for this prank?

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by 0b100100111: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
gentilityndu:

It's not true, Inec can not declare result without the vote of 70% of Anambrians.. lnec can only declare the election inconclusive.

grin grin grin

Novice
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand this shit,why is that when election starts approaching u see his excellencies including governors, senators selling kpof kpof,roasting corn,frying akara,hawking pure water &all what not, can some
one pls
explain I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
APC and their propaganda campaign. Any mistake by INEC to issue him certificate of return, he will recover the money he spent on the food as one year budget.

Any politician show up for campaigns chop him and clean your mouths.

No Referendum No Elections In Biafraland.
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
I don't understand this shit,why is that election start approaching u see his excellencies including governors, senators selling kpof kpof,roasting corn,frying akara,hawking pure water &all what not, can some
one pls
explain I don't understand.

Because in the animal kingdom, you can only use bananas and food to caught the monkeys and other animals in the zoo. But they can't use it on biafrans.
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by vickylincon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
If Andy Uba like make he sell corn, fry akara, sell moi moi and eat with beggers or even turn to Hausa man selling cucumber or groundnut.

We are not going to vote for him.. Him and his brother are criminals and we run anambra dry.

Is only during election they would appear like God's sent... but after election they would become devils advocate. wicked, greedy and selfish politicians

Besides we dont want APC flag anywhere in anambra..
but you want PDP. are they not bed of same feather... even kanu sef. don't depend on this country my brother
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
gentilityndu:

It's not true, Inec can not declare result without the vote of 70% of Anambrians.. lnec can only declare the election inconclusive.
You lie, once a candidate wins in at least 15 Local Government (2/3rd), he/she is declared winner of the election. Even if it is one person that votes in each of the 15 Local Governments.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by poseidon12: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
He has suddenly become humble enough to mix with the masses because he is seeking their votes. Any Anambra voter that castes his/her vote for Andy Uba should be regarded as enemy of progress in Anambra State.
This is the same Andy Uba that, with his brother Chris Uba, wanted to destroy Anambra during the tenure of Gov. Chris Ngige.
And he has been very useless in the senate.
A guy that could not graduate from even a lowly rated university wants to be Governor of Anambra State. We should be moving forward not backward.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Tochytee(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2017
This is exactly how they appear when they are ready to deceive the poor masses.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by poseidon12: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
Political gimmick taken too far. Andy is a good man though but in a wrong party.
Andy Uba a good man? Wow, I didn't know that. But I know that he and his brother Chris Uba tried to destroy Anambra State during the tenure of Gov Chris Ngige.
Moreover, I don't think we need a governor in Anambra that is not bright enough to graduate from a university. He bought his "degree" from a nonexistent internet university.
Other than his immediate family, any Anambra voter that votes him should have his/her head examined.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2017
He should go to hell.there will not be any election in biafra land which is ss and se including idoma. In benue and excluing benin.
Even I will also make sure that there is no election in my state lagos.we lagosians are not going to vote untill we have our own country definite united states of lagos excluding other backward,ritualistic and fraudster yoruba states like oyo,osoun,ekiti,ogun, and kwara although that state is already taken by fulanis.
We lagosians need to act fast now,because our sttate is blessed
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by poseidon12: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2017
senatordave1:
He is ths next governor of anambra state.all he needs to do is to mobilize his local govt to vote since most parts of anambra would boycott the elections.i guess that anambra east and west would defy ipob and come out to vote for apga but the votes of aguata which is huge and populous would dwarf that of obiano's areas making andy the next governor.up apc,down pdp and ipob

God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by leo1234(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Once election don reach, they will wear their 'humility robe' and be forming 'one of us', i dont know why people still fall for this weak gimmick angry angry
I have been thinking about this for some time. Why is black man like this?
This people are selling the destiny of this country and their future generations for mere food and little change as if they have not been feeding since the beginning of the year.
I gave up when I heard a woman saying, "I voted pdp in presidential and governorship election because they gave me money. I voted Labour party in local govt chairmanship election because the gave me kerosene. I am owning apga one vote because they gave me rice."
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Many Nigerians need to be disenfranchised and online voting introduced as soon as possible because this politicians are using the ignorant ones to their advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Mykelpato(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2017
poseidon12:
He has suddenly become humble enough to mix with the masses because he is seeking their votes. Any Anambra voter that castes his/her vote for Andy Uba should be regarded as enemy of progress in Anambra State.
This is the same Andy Uba that, with his brother Chris Uba, wanted to destroy Anambra during the tenure of Gov. Chris Ngige.
And he has been very useless in the senate.
A guy that could not graduate from even a lowly rated university wants to be Governor of Anambra State. We should be moving forward not backward.
Youre very senseless..How did he destroyAnambra what proof have you?
You said he's is useless at the senate? in case you don't know Sen.Andy Uba is the Senator With the highest number of bills passed in the red chambers . stop displaying ur stupidity in public..You Ebonyi man from Ezza-mgbo know nothing about Anambra politics
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Mykelpato(m): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Sen. Dr Andy Uba is one of the most humble politician in Anambra after Peter Obi...i'm not surprised to be seeing negative comments here..cox all the Ezza-mgbo people don't want the best for Anambra state. A vote for Andy Uba is a Vote for the progress of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Lloydfather(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Mistake namba one, why taking alcohol in the presence of the children who were taking soft drinks.
Dumb man.
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Mykelpato(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2017
SINCOWORLD, Kubany
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Mykelpato(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2017
The Senator’s near-cult profile in the state cannot be diminished by mere rascalism. Something More cogent and not cock and bull stories is required. There seems to be a general agreement among real voters, that the Senator, more than any other politician in the state, has done so much for so many. grin

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by naijaking1: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Who be that pupil wey dey enjoy Guinness just like that?
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Mykelpato(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Lloydfather:
Mistake namba one, why taking alcohol in the presence of the children who were taking soft drinks.
Dumb man.
Does your Father hide anytime he wanna drink?
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Igzhbt(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2017
now, its time for imo for another change.you havent gotten enough.
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by stanok03: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Na wash
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by bluecircle470: 2:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Dem don start ds things again, haba!
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by buchixx: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Andy we are wiser now better save your self some shame. Anuofia .
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Edum13656: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Instead APC go rule Anambra make Obiano continue or alternatively Chidoka.
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by zingobaby: 3:11am On Jul 21, 2017
This politicians are very wicked,during election period they wil remainber the poor masses.This Uba family wil not rule my State again

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by Charly68: 4:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Publicity or no publicity,if you must govern them,you must know what you need to know & feel what they are feeling..it is the best way to get information from the source..nobody can deceive him with fake infos.. The senator is doing the right thing..this is Fayose's style of politics... These are the people that vote.. The elites can manipulate but they don't vote neither can they stand in the sun or rain to verify their voters registration. . Ubah is deeply mobilizing the grass root .
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by iaatmguy(m): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Na now he just remember that charity begins at home.

Dear Anambrarians, kindly grab whatever you can from Andy Uba now you have the opportunity.

He even started early, from now till November ensure you suck him dry.

At the end, we no that NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION.
dey deceive yourself
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by JegaQuin: 4:51am On Jul 21, 2017
NaijaMutant:

May APC continue to manage your destiny after 2019

amin! abi ki lofi nse eyan? kosi!
Re: Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga by wilcox(m): 5:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Once in four years gesture.
#una mumu DON do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.