Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. (861 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by ajanma2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
This young pretty lady is searching for a guy who got her pregnant.
- she alleged that she met the young man while she was on vacation in Australia, they became friends and had so much fun together before the guy disappeared. she never knew she was pregnant for him not until a few weeks ago.
Read more>> https:///XJxieQ
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by Henrydboss: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
FTC... Hmm look for him well oh
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by Victornezzar: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
And how does dis affect us
Wer is buhari
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
many are mad sha sad
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by stacyadams: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin i know the nigga grin grin
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by pbethel: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lord have meCcy
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by decatalyst(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
The boy is an ANGEL who was sent to DONATE pregnancy to her.

When mission is accomplished, why wait and constitute nuisance around? undecided

Pls, don't ask me why type of 'angel' he is grin
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by auntysimbiat(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol... anoda foo l
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by Evablizin(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hope she is carrying torch light for the search,so this your big forehead nothing de inside.You are just a disgrace to SlayQueenHood.SMH
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by Fadiga24(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by Fadiga24(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Make we help you search for him?
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by donjaz123(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
decatalyst:
The boy is an ANGEL who was sent to DONATE pregnancy to her.

When mission is accomplished, why wait and constitute nuisance around? undecided

Pls, don't ask me why type of 'angel' he is grin

and i know you are one of those angels roaming around fulfilling the mission...
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by raquel97: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
He's in my house
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
keep looking for him

when he was bleeping you, you were enjoying it, telling him to do it harder.

Nonsense too many loose ladies on the road..
Re: Lady Searching For The Guy Who Got Her Pregnant And Ran Away. by indodon(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
have she check bet9ja?

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Fight With Partner / I Just Completed Hiv Test And The Result Is / See What “one Corner” Dance Did To Everybody At A Wedding Party (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.