Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) (6003 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You don get sugar baby already? I for need you cool

On a serious not, why do you need a sugar Mummy? I don't like it o. Sweet and succulent ladies are outside there, Na one old mama u dey find.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

On a serious not, why do you need a sugar Mummy? I don't like it o. Sweet and succulent ladies are outside there, Na one old mama u dey find.

I need money that's why I need sugar mummy cry

I wan solve problem
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

I need money that's why I need sugar mummy cry

I wan solve problem

Everybody needs money, but let us not get it in a way that will be detrimental to us. Do you know the sugar Mummy won't leave you alone even after your marriage? They will like to dominate your life.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Everybody needs money, but let us not get it in a way that will be detrimental to us. Do you know the sugar Mummy won't leave you alone even after your marriage? They will like to dominate your life.

Dominate my life while giving me money ? grin

No wahala embarassed
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Dominate my life while giving me money ? grin

No wahala embarassed

Eyah, crazy things we do for money. Anyway, take care of yourself and be careful.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by McGibson(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, there is a block and delete option on your phone, you can make use of it on her.

Ephesians 4:27 Give no place to the devil

My No remains my No. I've handled it. thanks
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Eyah, crazy things we do for money. Anyway, take care of yourself and be careful.

You wanna help me out ? embarassed
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You wanna help me out ? embarassed

Neither silver or gold do I have, but are u interested in joining a What's app group where we would be thought how to make money through Internet. A nairalander created the group.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Neither silver or gold do I have, but are u interested in joining a What's app group where we would be thought how to make money through Internet. A nairalander created the group.
Yes am interested

Should I DM my number to you ?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Olanna45(f): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
The way screenshots are flying up and down. i am scared to chat with people oh. Haba! this is so immature, why no seek for advice without putting up a screen grab. Again, what happened to the block button if she is a pest to you.

Abi to create thread dey hungry you?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Yes am interested

Should I DM my number to you ?

The lesson started already but it's all those bitcoin, payoneer stuffs. Are you still interested because I may leave the group soon. You will pay before you acquire the card. I'm not interested
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

The lesson started already but it's all those bitcoin, payoneer stuffs. Are you still interested because I may leave the group soon. You will pay before you acquire the card. I'm not interested

No, I don't want I can still submit my pin to ya, I can be ya WhatsApp friend smiley
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

No, I don't want I can still submit my pin to ya, I can be ya WhatsApp friend smiley

Okay no p
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay no p

Make you you add me and send me message OK?
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by world123: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
as u come tell us now, watin u want make we tell u? oya make I give u option of watin u won hear make u choose.
A) continue to dey sleep with am.
B) leave her alone, BC if u continue nemesis go catch u
C) advise her
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) by sisisioge: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well well well...someone needs to spank her husband. It is all his fault tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! / Tiger Generator Prices In Nigeria 2019 (a.k.a I pass my neighbour gen) / Help A Jealous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.