Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers (45215 Views)

As Their Network Got Improved, Glo Offers 2.4gb Data For N500 / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Glo Offers Smart Phones With 2years Data!! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by crismark(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
So I should come and start download a file of 10mb for d whole day...glo abeg carry ur free mb and go

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Make I hear
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Hhenryy: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

A whole 200mb? What a great offer.
I can download 10hd movies with that.

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?

10HD movies? i want to believe you are being sarcastic., because 200mb is too small , it can't even download a full movie at a poor resolution of 240p. talkless of full HD movies at 1280p which will be at least 1Gb.

that 200mb can't even sustain heavy surfing on Android for a few hours and you are screaming for download
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
After all these epistle, you na come hide the code?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by profeoo(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
200mb is too small jor
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by ajepako(f): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
GLO...

For reducing my monthly 7:5Gig subscription to3:8gig without informing me....

Then, crocodile fall on you... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by klassykute(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Mtch
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by oshaosha2014(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Useless offer. To insult you further, they will be doing like they are doing you a favor. To insult you furthermore you have to hear about such a useless offer on a crappy data network. Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by frostylook: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
naetocm:
So GLO sent me this message earlier today..
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime

Nah, they will just give you a percentage of it for any recharge. If you recharge #100, you will get #400 of the bonus. But mind you, the call billing is so crazy you will feel like you recharged #50
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
It's a season of freebies to lure customers.I got this message from etisalat after loading #100 yesterday.

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by dedons: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
naetocm:
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime
don't mind them jare. I was also sent the same message and have recharged twice now with nothing to show.

After I recharged, I received a message that I had received the free call credit and data bonus, but they still charge me as usual.

I therefore conclude that glo is useless and are big time LIARs.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by SeniorZato(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2017
I tot no condition and terms applied
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nackzy: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Scammers, network that can't even open nairaland

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by saxyminia: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
I benin as at last week glo did function up to5% as dere ws no network from Tuesday to Sunday even now its coming up also going down
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Themandator: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Larwin:
Worst browsing network ever undecided

Here in Calabar, Epz and 8th miles up to Scanobo , the network is stable .... I have been on it for at least 3 years
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by ivolt: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2017
rozayx5:
While other countries use data to watch HD movies like it's dstv.

Some fools are offering us megabytes and expecting us to party

Nothing is free!
you aren't being forced to use the mb.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Marvidris(f): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2017
compensation for the bad network experienced
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by supereagle(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
femi4:
My problem with people like you is that you think everybody lives in your area.

If we do poll, you ll discover that glo network is bad in many areas

All the places I have used it, glo rocks ooo. I hope you are not marketing for their competitors.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by TINALETC3(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided, lie, dey wl actually gv u bonus bt nt up 2 dat, am a living witness
naetocm:
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Jaculze(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice one. I don't know what's wrong with airtel, even 5gb don't last me for a month and it's only surfing and little download I do on my tecno camon cx oo.. I just tire. Na go sure pass
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by cryslar22(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
200mb the whole day? How is that possible?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by femi4: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
supereagle:

All the places I have used it, glo rocks ooo. I hope you are not marketing for their competitors.
Did I mention any name, you are the one defending them blindly.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by rosebuzz(f): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
femi4:
My problem with people like you is that you think everybody lives in your area.

If we do poll, you ll discover that glo network is bad in many areas
Worst in my area I don call customer care taya.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by davillian(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
I see
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Cadamlk: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?
Pls which site do you download movies?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by DRPAIT123(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Robbing me to pay me........wise thingz

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by sandrahnaub(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
I bless the day I stopped using this network grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by yek: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
a WHOLE 200mb. . . wow
can i use it on MTN tongue
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Timmyspy(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Jephz:
this morning I downloaded with d speed of 1.03mb/s ... gko network is not bad everywhere
I hit 1.3MB couple of days ago. In broad daylight for that matter. Before I could just drop phone pickam back, 350mb Don enter.
The only downside to glo is that they don't have that NGN 25 for 500mb night data
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
200mb ke, it is too small, I even thought it would be unlimited free browsing for 24 hours
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

HD movies or you mean HD comedy skits cos 200mb can only download 1 episode
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Awon Eleribobo!. The data that I used my money to buy gan I've not been able to use for over 3 days now.. its either no service atall or its on weak edge.. Sango lo ma pa yin!! Awon anofia! Cheei! I av suffered from Glo.. please ignore them fa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.