Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers (45219 Views)

As Their Network Got Improved, Glo Offers 2.4gb Data For N500 / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Glo Offers Smart Phones With 2years Data!! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by donisaiah: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Ademidd:
not everywhere though... Etisalat is "worster" in my area

Etisalat is bester in my area

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by EvilMetahuman: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
jowhyte:
Best 4g Internet service since my 7yrs of being a netpreneur.

I have use MTN, airtel, smile 4g but Mon can be compared with glo 4g.

I can download load files worth gigs in few minutes way less than an hour.

I run Webinars and online live streaming without issues.

Glo 4g on their Mifi is simply the best for me here in Benin city

My advice, upgrade your 3g to 4g sim and get a 4g Mifi or router and feel the speed.

there is no 4g signal and I only get 1bar on 3g.

I donot live in the village.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ijaya123: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You said "There has been an improvement on the their services." And I say it's restricted to your area because mine is terrible

It will soon get to your area.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by NiRfreak(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
I still won't join. even though they offer 1 week free
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by dogstyle007(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Larwin:
Worst browsing network ever undecided
EVEN IN GHANA ��
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ijaya123:

It will soon get to your area.
Had being terrible since 2013
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Larwin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
dogstyle007:
EVEN IN GHANA ��

i hope they ll one day big up to the game

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by nosiebaba(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Free 200 mb doesn't mean free day oga.. I can choose to utilize 200gig a day. You can't peg a bandwidth and call it "free day".glo you are giving free 200mb to. Be used on a particular day period.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Chuksteric(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
youmour:

I get nothing less than 6-7mb/s in Bayelsa using 9mobile so your point is?
I've not seen that speed on etisalat 4G ... Are you on 3g or 4g
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Chuksteric(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
there is no 4g signal and I only get 1bar on 3g.

I donot live in the village.
does your phone support band 28 ? I was surprised to see 4G in abakaliki of all places.. They have wider coverage
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by bzm7: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Larwin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
olarwarleh:
Fastest browsing network

Fastest ke, maybe in your area...in terms of areas covered with fast & swift browsing netwk, they happen to be the worst undecided
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by iluvdonjazzy: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

A whole 200mb? What a great offer.
I can download 10hd movies with that.

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?
pls how do u download a movie to ur memory card from youtube, i ve been trying it, is nt working, thanks.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chuksteric:
I've not seen that speed on etisalat 4G ... Are you on 3g or 4g

3G,I use my phone as a hotspot
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by honsule(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
snadguy007:
I wonder how this will be, paid data sef has its own issues. Free data might just be flight-mode in disguise. sad sad

Flight - mode in disguise indeed cheesy grin
But on a serious note, many at times their network is very frustrating. But it all depends on your location. Their 4G in my location in Abuja I get almost 2mb per sec using IDM to download even on u torrent faster & better compare to ntel, smile and mtn 4G
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by dogstyle007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Larwin:

i hope they ll one day big up to the game
i pray so too
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Mothafreaka: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lies

Larwin:
Worst browsing network ever undecided
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Larwin(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Mothafreaka:
Lies

You enjoying this offer now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.