Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers (45218 Views)

As Their Network Got Improved, Glo Offers 2.4gb Data For N500 / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Glo Offers Smart Phones With 2years Data!! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by karlly007(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

A whole 200mb? What a great offer.
I can download 10hd movies with that.

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by smsventures: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked my glo some is idle for 2 months now lemme jejely leave it for 4 more months jare cheesy cheesy who no like awoof

#Gladiator
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by hibee4uall(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Rubbish, when I can get same 200mb instantly with #500 bonus by recharging 200 on mtn and still use that 200mb for a week.

AWAY FROM THAT : PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by femi4: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2017
rosebuzz:
Worst in my area I don call customer care taya.
It used to be good in my area until few years ago. I missed them because its the cheapest
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by jaz(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Very funny
danduj:
Arsenal is a joke.
Did you know??...In the 90s Arsenal Soccer Club had a player called David Dicks. When he was injured, the Newspaper wrote"Arsenal to play without Dicks". The coach was upset so the Newspaper changed the headline to read"Arsenal to play with Dicks out"... A record number of women attended the match grin grin grin
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Mekanus(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2017
What d heck will 200 mb do for me in a day. Una never serious.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by zynzyn(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
I know that Globacom is really hitting MTN H A R D! But Yello no go confess!!
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by buffalowings: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Useless network

For some days now
I can't see 3g on my network

Only
edge

Thunder go fire dem
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by pawesome(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Do use d 4g...shii is fast as eva..buh didnt knw hw i finished 3.6gig in 3days

N moreova,200mb cnt even download 2episodes f a movie fr me

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ijaya123: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

Btw, How do I spend 100mb on terrible edge network with speed of 1kb/minute here though?

Last week, I downloaded a file with an average speed of 1.5Mb/s. There has been an improvement on the their services.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Sanders250000: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by olarwarleh(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Larwin:
Worst browsing network ever undecided
Fastest browsing network
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by bbbabes1: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

can you please give me the link to the site where you download movies. Thank you so much
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ennyholar: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
grin ; D
Let me quickly try this one my Camon CX
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Ijaya123:

Last week, I downloaded a file with an average speed of 1.5Mb/s. There has been an improvement on the their services.
In your area
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by networkG: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
NA GLO NETWORK BE DAT?

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by salesforce: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
200mb cant last upto 20min on instagram
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by onyxo76(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not intrested, the network has been very frustrsting for browsing, only fast in my village when I visit, switched to etisalat a few weeks ago, zaps data but I don't mind at least I get a lot done in a week with 1gig data bundle.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by jacyhelen(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

source: http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/07/Glo-offers-full-day-of-free-data-to-customers/

usless network..i no even read am sef.
Apc network..Failures.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Ijaya123: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

In your area

Where is my area?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Ijaya123:

Where is my area?
You said "There has been an improvement on the their services." And I say it's restricted to your area because mine is terrible
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by jakD: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
naetocm:
So GLO sent me this message earlier today..
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime

Believe me, they're real mad people. No matter the amount you recharge now, they'll only give you #500 bonus which you won't enjoy due to how high they'll charge during call. They'll tell you to get the rest #5,500 by just recharging.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Timmyspy(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg anybody wey get glo data wey e no fit use make im share o. Make we drop our number of. Sharing is caring. No letam waste
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
what an insult! what is 200mb? these people arent serious, they should go and dash nokia torch light users the mb
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Tex42(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

what's the length of these movies and the site u download them from bro?
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by SirKriz(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2017
naetocm:
So GLO sent me this message earlier today..
A bit skeptical bout recharging tho..you never know with this network people, they might just come and thief d airtime

I tried it. That thing is scam joorh. You need to recharge at least #100 for each #600 of the #6K bonus.
Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by jowhyte(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Best 4g Internet service since my 7yrs of being a netpreneur.

I have use MTN, airtel, smile 4g but Mon can be compared with glo 4g.

I can download load files worth gigs in few minutes way less than an hour.

I run Webinars and online live streaming without issues.

Glo 4g on their Mifi is simply the best for me here in Benin city

My advice, upgrade your 3g to 4g sim and get a 4g Mifi or router and feel the speed.

EvilMetahuman:
Wow

Re: Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Jephz:
this morning I downloaded with d speed of 1.03mb/s ... gko network is not bad everywhere

I get nothing less than 6-7mb/s in Bayelsa using 9mobile so your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.