Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. (45635 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by EjimaQuintana: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Now where are the jungle justice activists?? They wunt come nd talk now dat dia clients av committed a crime but wen der r caught nd lynched they start wailing.......thunda go fire all of una wey dey say no to jungle justice.......quote me and be miserable in life
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Samzyarmani(m): 2:37am On Jul 21, 2017
I was banned today for posting this same story.... I posted it around 9.45am but the moderators deleted and banned me
wtf
??
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Samzyarmani(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Unlimited22:
Chai. My school.
Last year na beheading, this year na rape for hostel.
God help us.

my anger is on those old men at the school gate,who claimed to be security personnel
all they do is search student's bag and sleep all through the night

if you ever fall into their hand peradventure your case is gone, you will receive the beating of your life and still end up in sanko

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Unlimited22: 2:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Samzyarmani:

my anger is on those old men at the school gate,who claimed to be security personnel
all they do is search student's bag and sleep all through the night

if you ever fall into their hand peradventure your case is gone, you will receive the beating of your life and still end up in sanko
Have u ever been at the gate in the wee hours of the day?
The few times I've done that, anger no gree me sleep.
Wasted people venting frustrations caused by their own misdemeanors on innocent students.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by MRUNN(m): 2:51am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=OkoYibo post=58669055]Biafra, o my Biafra
Land of the rising handcuffs
Haven of riff-raffs
Where every criminal is welcome

Biafra, o my dear Biafra
Where every criminal is given a chieftaincy title
Pickpockets and fraudsters
Dining together with worry-a-little

Biafra o ye cursed country
That feeds on its stars
Cultivating criminals without a worry
To murder its hopes and deliverers

Biafra, o international stillbirth
Birthed by a bearded crook and his army
Marketed by a flatheaded illiterate and his serfs
Currently championed by a mediocre albino and his nitwits.

Dedicated to those who are following Kanu and his foolishness but are rejoicing at Makarfi PDP getting judgement at the Supreme Court.

May your foolishness be renewed every morning.
Thunder fire your left yarnsh.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by MRUNN(m): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:
Biafra, o my Biafra
Land of the rising handcuffs
Haven of riff-raffs
Where every criminal is welcome

Biafra, o my dear Biafra
Where every criminal is given a chieftaincy title
Pickpockets and fraudsters
Dining together with worry-a-little

Biafra o ye cursed country
That feeds on its stars
Cultivating criminals without a worry
To murder its hopes and deliverers

Biafra, o international stillbirth
Birthed by a bearded crook and his army
Marketed by a flatheaded illiterate and his serfs
Currently championed by a mediocre albino and his nitwits.

Dedicated to those who are following Kanu and his foolishness but are rejoicing at Makarfi PDP getting judgement at the Supreme Court.

May your foolishness be renewed every morning.
Your left yarnsh
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Samzyarmani(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Unlimited22:

Have u ever been at the gate in the wee hours of the day?
The few times I've done that, anger no gree me sleep.
Wasted people venting frustrations caused by their own misdemeanors on innocent students.

I swear those men are just frustrated.... one of them came to law block nights ago to seize extensions saying that students should unplug their phones once it's twelve o'clock, even when the light is still on
according to him that's to prevent stealing of phones
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by slyrone(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2017
favour212:

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/abia-state-university-student-raped-hostel/
all rapists and murderers will rot in hell......there is no escape for the wicked says the lord
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by JOSHUAEASY(m): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nature130: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2017
favour212:

"The guy escaped through the same toilet and the girls started receiving debit alert from their various bank accounts."

but u said their phones were also robbed
how is this possible?

2 Likes

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nov6(m): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2017
favour212:

this is why i don't give in to fear easily....
i will never make that mistake of giving out my real ATM pin, especially when they do not have any device @the time&time will not permit them to verify if the pin is correct.

This is why i always say no matter what you see that scares you dont "SCREAM".
I feel bad for them,more reason why i had to withdraw my younger sis from there the moment she started receiving treats,
That School is meant for guys/ladies that are really strong,physically.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nov6(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Jadmchris:
cheesy
Now some sick in the brain people will start blaming Buhari.
Sorry for d poor girl that was raped.
Next time she should wear cloth while sleeping cuz dis girls can sleep naked for Africa.. Making matters worst for the idiot thief that came to steal

am really Dazzed,everything bad thing that now happens,Buhari is been blamed for it.
I tire for some people my bruv
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nov6(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:
The day I caught a full grown handsome man trying to sleep with a 10 year old girl then I knew there and then that men where inherently wicked either by nature or by konji....Animals undecided

please i choose to exonerate myself....
Most of us are not all wicked&animals ok.
Next time use ""

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nov6(m): 4:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmmmm where is that Buhari score card again
Omo, see their female toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Giants of Africa undecided SMH

Dear this toilet even fine self,
That school system is very bad&corrupt...
Quote me anywhere
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by slap1(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2017
This is quite new, happening in the female hostel which is more secure than the men's. Throughout my stay in ABSU, I never heard of such. Security guys should be more alive to their main duties instead of harrasing girls dressed 'indecently'.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by papauju(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:
The day I caught a full grown handsome man trying to sleep with a 10 year old girl then I knew there and then that men where inherently wicked either by nature or by konji....Animals undecided
where����
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ring7(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2017
chair how can I lose my virginty all in the name of schooling?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2017
buhari is satanic TUFIAKWA
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Alexbabybird(f): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Nature130:

"The guy escaped through the same toilet and the girls started receiving debit alert from their various bank accounts."

but u said their phones were also robbed
how is this possible?
I don't think that info is quite correct. My younger sis who stays in a room close-by told me d guys came with a pos machine and withdrew the money in their presence ( if they had left with d ATM cards, they could have given wrong pins). Also d victims said the girl's rape was planned. She was their main target. She probably was in their bad books or something like that.

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by yahmohy27: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2017
There are d one do invite such upon themselves ,especially from the way they dress
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by mustafa006: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2017
And this same rapist and thieves will come to nairaland and accuse the 9ja police for brutality
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by LorDBolton(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

So many ignorant girls on this NL
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Pylony(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2017
And if the management fail to refund all their loses, the ladies should sue them to court.

The most hurting one that will never have a full refunding at the end of the day is the Raped virgin, may those guys never learn Peace in their lives.

In the future we'll be crying and worried why life is not favouring us with out looking back at how we have lift a permanent pain in the lives of others.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Badmusbahcube(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2017
stphil:
Buhari you will never go unpunished cry
I am not understanding. Buhari sent the boys?

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Oyindebrah(f): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2017
The world is cruel
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by MrJonny(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Greatest Ikengas and Ikengresses. Una no dey ever fall hand
From Pace to Audit From Lecture East to Umuchima From Cafeteria to Ukwu Nwangwu
Now to Hostel F.
Well I think it's a case of "No price, no pay" ABSU marph boys no get joy. This is their specialty.

comot body
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by MUTINEE: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2017
TOO BAD
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:
I hope your future husbandor present husband s reading this post u just made
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Josdino(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmmmm where is that Buhari score card again
Omo, see their female toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Giants of Africa undecided SMH

Di kind toilet weak me
dose gal staying dere r not even clean
after de will say dier b.f dose not give dem oral
wit dis kind of dirty Ness

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by victorazy(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Khd95:
I weak for the kind of terrible things that happen in this country

ZOO
mind u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.