Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. (45637 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Originalsly: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Alexbabybird:

I don't think that info is quite correct. My younger sis who stays in a room close-by told me d guys came with a pos machine and withdrew the money in their presence ( if they had left with d ATM cards, they could have given wrong pins). Also d victims said the girl's rape was planned. She was their main target. She probably was in their bad books or something like that.
Makes sense. ..the posted story doesn't add up period. Guess the guys are also students. .... had to cover their faces.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by phatgirlz(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2017
the slap wey I receive when them come rob us for my lodge for Okigwe town still Neva clear for my memory.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Avery200: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Chai...ndoo to the gal
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:
The Heart of man is desperately wicked cry cry

The heart of an Ibo man you mean. cool
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
On a serious note, what's the pleasure in raping? I just don't get it.

Hmmm sad

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Coyotejack(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
quentin06:

The heart of an Ibo man you mean. cool
Please cease and desist if u are going to thread that path angry else cool
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Adebowale89(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All this Yoruba rapists nawao...
U have taken ur rape attitute to east abi?

ode, they said a rape incident happen in Biafra land instead of you to start shouting your Messiah Mazi KANU, you are exploiting stupidity instead...
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2017
i graduated in 2004 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unlimited22:

Baba hafa naa.
Great Ikenga.
I dey Optometry, 500L.
U?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Adebowale89(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Jadmchris:
cheesy
Now some sick in the brain people will start blaming Buhari.
Sorry for d poor girl that was raped.
Next time she should wear cloth while sleeping cuz dis girls can sleep naked for Africa.. Making matters worst for the idiot thief that came to steal

special adviser on women affairs, where in the article did you read that the rape victim didn't wear clothes to sleep?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ay16(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All this Yoruba rapists nawao...
U have taken ur rape attitute to east abi?
common sense is not common. Thats how u take panadol for other peoples headache. What has d yorubas 2 do with dis?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ijomaSN(f): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Sad
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by samwise180(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
incomplete story,how can they receive debit alert without giving telling them their passwords
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by hibee4uall(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Some people are evil minded oooo

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by hibee4uall(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by farouk0403(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
stphil:
Buhari you will never go unpunished cry

You no de tire?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by uceffect: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
where is the sweetness in raping?
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by stanway(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:
The day I caught a full grown handsome man trying to sleep with a 10 year old girl then I knew there and then that men where inherently wicked either by nature or by konji....Animals undecided
that will be including your father and your useless brothers,,don't generalise it,,it just like saying all women are worthless ashawos,because of your promiscous nature,women are thrash
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ItalianWine(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
stanway:
that will be including your father and your useless brothers,,don't generalise it,,it just like saying all women are worthless ashawos,because of your promiscous nature,women are thrash

Gbemishile1:

I hope your future husbandor present husband s reading this post u just made

LorDBolton:

So many ignorant girls on this NL

Gen 8:21
New International Version
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

King James Bible
The LORD smelled the pleasant aroma. The LORD said in his heart, "I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake, because the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I ever again strike everything living, as I have done.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The LORD smelled the soothing aroma. He said to himself, "I will never again curse the ground because of humans, even though from birth their hearts are set on nothing but evil. I will never again kill every living creature as I have just done.

Yeah I know because I'm a lady you can fight me. @bolded That's the Lord speaking too, fight him too.

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by LorDBolton(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Gen 8:21
New International Version
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

King James Bible
The LORD smelled the pleasant aroma. The LORD said in his heart, "I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake, because the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I ever again strike everything living, as I have done.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The LORD smelled the soothing aroma. He said to himself, "I will never again curse the ground because of humans, even though from birth their hearts are set on nothing but evil. I will never again kill every living creature as I have just done.

Yeah I know because I'm a lady you can fight me. @bolded That's the Lord speaking too, fight him too.

Per the emboldened ... Another ignorant statement
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by ItalianWine(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
LorDBolton:

Per the emboldened ... Another ignorant statement

E pain am!

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by LorDBolton(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

E pain am!

...more ignorance *sighs*
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

Please cease and desist if u are going to thread that path angry else cool

grin
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Chimourinho(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Greatest Ikengas and Ikengresses. Una no dey ever fall hand
From Pace to Audit From Lecture East to Umuchima From Cafeteria to Ukwu Nwangwu
Now to Hostel F.
Well I think it's a case of "No price, no pay" ABSU marph boys no get joy. This is their specialty.
So manchi you sef na ikenga too? you sound like a bukina faso? Eko wetin sup na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nwabundo38(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmmmmm where is that Buhari score card again
Omo, see their female toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Giants of Africa undecided SMH
seriously how do they climb up to that toilet ? Are they using ladder or what.

1 Like

Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by bellenornor(f): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Greatest Ikengas and Ikengresses.
Una no dey ever fall hand

From Pace to Audit
From Lecture East to Umuchima
From Cafeteria to Ukwu Nwangwu

Now to Hostel F.

Well I think it's a case of "No price, no pay"
ABSU marph boys no get joy.
This is their specialty.

And hostel F is the last hostel.. It's very prone to attacks. In my days there we used to experience"flashers" a lot..He/They came very often.
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by Made1414(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
neroflo:
bastarddd

The correct spelling is Bastard and that is what you are. Rapist!
Re: 300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. by romanreign2084: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
OkoYibo:
Biafra, o my Biafra
Land of the rising handcuffs
Haven of riff-raffs
Where every criminal is welcome

Biafra, o my dear Biafra
Where every criminal is given a chieftaincy title
Pickpockets and fraudsters
Dining together with worry-a-little

Biafra o ye cursed country
That feeds on its stars
Cultivating criminals without a worry
To murder its hopes and deliverers

Biafra, o international stillbirth
Birthed by a bearded crook and his army
Marketed by a flatheaded illiterate and his serfs
Currently championed by a mediocre albino and his nitwits.

Dedicated to those who are following Kanu and his foolishness but are rejoicing at Makarfi PDP getting judgement at the Supreme Court.

May your foolishness be renewed every morning.
oga only a fool like u will laugh to this becos its not funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.