Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim (17602 Views)

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / Boko Haram Victim, Ali Ahmadu Returns From UAE After Surgery (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Others At The Fund Raising Event For Ali Ahmadu, Boko Haram Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by JamieNaija(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye hosts six year old Boko Haram victim, Ali Ahmadu in his house as he prepares him for a fundraising event tomorrow.

Ali Ahmadu needs money to operate his Spinal Cord injury.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/senator-dino-melaye-hosts-6-year-old.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Onifade10: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
So Dino can't pay the bills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
All dis stunt no go epp....yhu must go
BTW...him mean say he can't foot d bill abi his pay master sarathief can't...if na buggatti veyron abi Chiron yhu go get cash to pay and Galatical yatch yhu no go ask for fund raising....stewpid thief...

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Slai1: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice.

APC political office holders are really trying in media hype and desperate appeal to the emotions and sentiments of the citizens.

The other day, it was Saraki. Yesterday, it was Andy Uba. My dear APC, who is next.

But I really wonder whether these stunts were part of the engagement terms of reference you had with the electorates prior to your election.
I really wonder, because it has become too rampant, far more constant than delivering democracy dividends, even legislative function discharge to the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Ericaikince(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not in support of boko Haram but at least let them to have share in it... Cos when sule my neighbors son was a victim u didn't post it here... Blast them all... It that of Ghana politicians grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Damoxy(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGERIA is just SCAM

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by balash(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Since the issue of recalling this scam senator, his brain cells are now directing him to the direction of how a senator is supposed to serve his citizens, but Uncle Melaye is is late lol

I remember when he wasn't the senator yet when he was among the youth protesting in abuja then, forming one kind silly activist, they voted him in thinking he wee Goan show the activism strength in the house but unfortunately his true nature shows him off when he got into the house. So freaking fake ass.

Sometimes my mind keeps telling me this man have faults in the kogi workers salaries not paid cause if according to who he claims to be, he would have clear update and confirm news on why the salaries ain't paid. The fingers pointed at Governor Yahaya Bello ain't entirely his fault cause as a business man he needs every pros and cons on how everything can be fixed and the news of him buying lexus jeep noise is funny! That man is the owner of the Fair Plus Transport Company, he was and is a millionaire before being the governor, not siding him though but truth is bitter but this Dino man is scammer

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Jaynom(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Lol .. publicity stunt! All of a sudden Dino is now a philanthropist? Threat of Re-call can change a Man grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Dino melaye be like "hey buddy, look at the camera, let them see i'm now working.. Now have hired a new media aide who knows how to get news flying around, he will get this everywhere and my people will have to rethink of the call-back ish." and then the aboki boy be like "za, e na go werk".
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Narldon: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Unibenguy: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2017
wink
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Lusola15: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
I don't expect Dino to do anything less, as any man in his position right now will do whatever it takes to stay afloat grin

I wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Pascal11: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Taiwo20(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
eleventh hour gimmick to forestall his re-call
He was also canvassing for the siting of a Federal University in Kabbah.

Scope man
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by charlesluthor(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Since e withdrawal case, dis guy jst dey put on e best behaviour... lolz. All our politicians nid to be in hot seat.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by mjbaba: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Dino has cars worth over 60,70 million naira that he doesn't even drive every day. To raise maybe 4m to 8m for dis surgery, he has to do a fundraising??
Anyways at all at all na him bad. Let him help us collect from his fellow........

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by omenka(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Never been a bigger clown in the red chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
I am sure Dino can afford to pay up for the trip and treatment, but he wants to do fund raising. Intrinsically, he actually planned this photoshoot for his self-aggrandizement. Purposefully, wore green sport wear as love for Nigeria and strategically planted the camera to show his furnitures.
Just using the boy as a ploy in his ever changing game of propaganda and psychological manipulations.

I see through the emptiness of human ego. After money, what ? Power. After Power what ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Factfinder1(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Eye service
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by abokibuhari: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
God bless dino in sarrkis voice

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by ivolt: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Damoxy:
NIGERIA is just SCAM

Looking for cheap likes ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Austinoiz(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Dino, bending like say em wan collet Cassava.
Oga Senator, I hope u're not what ayam thinking ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by travelpoint: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye hosts six year old Boko Haram victim, Ali Ahmadu in his house as he prepares him for a fundraising event tomorrow.

Ali Ahmadu needs money to operate his Spinal Cord injury.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/senator-dino-melaye-hosts-6-year-old.html

With all those expensive cars, with all the show off are you telling me Dino cannot foot the bill by himself. He is so stingy that he wants everything for himself. You can see it from the old car he bought his PA
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by kevinwild: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Damoxy:
NIGERIA is just SCAM
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Austinoiz(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
omenka:
Never been a bigger clown in the red chamber.

For now, you'll never be but you have seen. grin grin

Even if you dream am, na empty ballot box go fall on u for primary sef
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Media show off
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by gbaskiboy: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
"AJEKUNYA LE O JE" CROONER,
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
This Dino na real thug. see dressing like taut
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by bewla(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
t
Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2017
HEALTH CONDITION: Support Ali Ahmadu 6years Old Boko Haram Victim To Raise Fund (photo)

https://www.nairaland.com/3936651/support-ali-ahmadu-6years-old

The boy needs our support! So sad

Re: Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim by Damoxy(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
ivolt:

Looking for cheap likes ?
U sha want to b noticed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu: Senate Plans Fresh Showdown With Presidency / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.