Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

u - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / u (2815 Views)

Religion And 21st Century Abstinence From Sex, How Possible? / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

u by taylor88(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2017
u
Re: u by Homeboiy: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: u by subtlemee(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
I cannot understand this type of love o,especially in Nigeria that guys only look out for decent girls, if you can love this kind of girl without any advice why are you now asking for one ? Just go with the flow and endure whatever you see,love conquers all

5 Likes

Re: u by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2017
This is serious. With your explanation I guess the lady in question want you as her boyfriend as you know every runs girls too desire a man for " serious relationship ".

First, are you okay having a runs girl as girl friend? If yes, then relax yourself till she will open her legs for you freely.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: u by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Lolzz... Playing with your emotions @Op this your love is truly blind.
How does it feel knowing at night your so called loved one will receive the thing from 2 to 3 guys?
You are actually stupid for discharging ur gf for the obvious ho.. Pardon my french undecided

4 Likes

Re: u by taylor88(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
edoboy33:
mods am sorry but permit me to say this nigga u are a big foool
uve been permitted

big fool how bros

if i know it all i won't create a topic for it
Re: u by Itimkpataka2: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Stop reading. When the nigga said he transferred 50K to Olosho grin

5 Likes

Re: u by taylor88(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
Stop reading. When the nigga said he transferred 50K to Olosho grin

wanted to pay her back of the little she spent on me

my conscience won't let me
Re: u by MhizzAJ(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
I am not understanding this story oo
Re: u by MhizzAJ(f): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
Why? Forget Olosho, woman na woman.

woman no be woman ooo
women are different
we have oloshos...we have virtuous women

4 Likes

Re: u by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Funny you, you mean a girl that have been receiving stick at age of 16 years till 26/28 when she finally see a dundee put head is a virtuous woman simply because she did not hustle for hotel or club house?
The only virtuous woman I know is the one her husband meet for tear rubber.

MhizzAJ:

woman no be woman ooo
women are different
we have oloshos...we have virtuous women

2 Likes

Re: u by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
edoboy33:
mods am sorry but permit me to say this nigga u are a big foool

Re: u by 2dice01: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
i love her style you are dealing with ya mum bro!

She knows how to get what she want

She has fully activated your mumu button before you know
na bae am pregnant level you go deygrin cheesy

Mission complete tongue

In reminisce voice
[b]You are inlove with an okpo
grin

2 Likes

Re: u by gentlechyke(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Guy man. Carry your brain along. She is trying to avoid giving you some STD's but she does love you. Be patient and let blood flow from your d*ick back to your head.

4 Likes

Re: u by Mynd44: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
You have a girlfriend yet for some reason, you fell in love with a sex worker? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder what will happen if a girl came here to say she has a BF yet fell in love with a sugar daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: u by lilmax(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
she don throw key give this one
Re: u by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
oh boy... This really sounds serious. Good luck
Re: u by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
What the fuck_did I just read?

1 Like

Re: u by nNEOo(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
gentlechyke:
Guy man. Carry your brain along. She is trying to avoid giving you some STD's but she does love you. Be patient and let blood flow from your d*ick back to your head.

I could have written codes that runs your name in circle but feeling lazy ....that being said dope post.

1 Like

Re: u by harbjar(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
so she sleep around with other men but acts like a virgin when its your turn.... hahahahahaha IS this not a beautiful world

4 Likes

Re: u by joesmarty(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
You that is calling somebody Olosho, are u not having sex yourself?

2 Likes

Re: u by senatorizyking(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Since you know how she rolls and you still got a soft spot for her, already you believe and do whatever she ask you to do and you ain't seeing wrong in that, well best of luck and follow your instinct.

Love is indeed Timeless

1 Like

Re: u by taylor88(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2017
gentlechyke:

exactly what i asked her bro

but she said far from that

1 Like

Re: u by taylor88(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Mynd44:
You have a girlfriend yet for some reason, you fell in love with a sex worker? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder what will happen if a girl came here to say she has a BF yet fell in love with a sugar daddy

baba wetin i go do naa
Re: u by gentlechyke(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2017
taylor88:

exactly what i asked her bro

but she said far from that

No one will admit being a disease vector to someone they cherish. Perhaps you know d nature of what she does

1 Like

Re: u by Fadiga24(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Dude she wants you for a husband, get that into your head.
Re: u by alphaconde(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2017
taylor88:
good morning guys, have been a Nairalander for years now so i see no reason creating another account for this and am not posting for a friend or a neighbour.. this is the real me

As a rivers man born and raised in ph have not come across this kinda girl before and am not this type that can be friendzoned or do silly things for love, moreover i hardly love i blv on get her paid and laid

in my area 90% of the girls leaving without there parents are runs-girls they sleep around 7pm and wake up 11pm head to club till morning, this is not new though.

but how i got myself entangled and hypnotised to one of these girls is yet to be ascertained i love her so much can't even think straight anymore even when we speak on phone I've instant erection till i meet her( she do notice). sometimes we spend late nights in her flat when her numerous sugar daddy's ain't around. but she swerved many cos of me and get jealous wen someone calls me on phone, many times she tried checking on my chats and sms when am not watching.

I've never spent a kobo on her moreover she doesn't demand, hv tried several times to get her gift or money she declined and warned to quit the friendship wen ever i initiative giving her money, reasons being that she can get whatever she wants from her clients, when i take her out she. pays for every. the last time i transferred N50k to her account via mobile banking app we had issues for 5 days till i accepted to take the money back

last week Friday i went to club @beverly hills GRA with my girlfriend (not serious though) she saw me there, left her seat and the matured guy she came with, asked me to discharge my girl if not she's gonna create a scene was so confused cos I love her, told my GF to leave that's getting late gave my guy the keys to drive her home..

we left the regular and went to VIP where we had good-time, she insisted she pay the bills (N17k). wen we got home it was around 3am I was really hard and wanted to ****, she refused and started crying this has been like this now for over 2monts i never do can't even imagine myself.

talked to her heart to heart the reason she opened up that she can have sex within a minute with her clients but can't do it with me(I dey touch her everywhere shaa till she's wet), that she loves me i should give her time to fully develop the love cos if i force her do now she will hate me

Abeg if uve been on ma shoes before what was the way out

cc lalasticlala
mynd44
fynestboi

runs girl wan put u for work, sha know say u not fit get sense pass runs girl. shes pretending to love u
Re: u by R3B3L(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
She has a lock on yo mumu button. Stay away from her for a month or two. Bleep around till ur mind is off her.
Re: u by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not supporting the work she does, but every lady who's dating and having sex while single is Olosho!

Same applies to every dude out there, which I happen to be the anchor grin

And someone up there said "You have a girlfriend, fell in love with another"

The heart can love two people simultaneously, I stand to be corrected!

That being done,

OP, follow ur heart, take your brain along.
Re: u by MoraxLanre(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
You deserve better than this type of girl, pls wake up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) / My Collection Of Funny Pics / 6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.