Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. (13431 Views)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by jidxin(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
now they will start blaming buhari

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by stanok03: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by rossyc(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Henrypraise: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
welcome development, anybody dat want to post sumtin shud go n post it on nipost... lol

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by BornAgainMay: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
I do respect this clown before.

The way he is developing ebonyi is worthy of fhat but recently. I am begining to hate him

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by signz: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2017
SonofDevil:
Buhari is a learner compare to ebonyi state governorgrin

Nah let's wait for 2019 elections.

There have been talks to regulate Social media usage in Nigeria by our politicians. Umahi has just shown them the way.

Our leaders may shut FB, Twitter, Nairaland, etc for 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by prosnadis(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebonyi state the weak link of the Southeast.

I wish Nnamdi KANU can take them off our Map.
Zoo!
is that how u want to get your B I A F R A. Your a baby.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Mekanus(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Dave Umahi is such an asshole. He doesn't want workers to lament about the heavy deductions on their salaries. Thunder fire your left nyansh there idiotic governor.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by MTKbudapest(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2017
funny government.

Tweeter or snap chat nko?

Abeg leave me alone make i think of d quite notice wey dem give my people in d north

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by mu2sa2: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
And this is coming from land of biafra. Let me hear any brat say north is backward!

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by raymond1550(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
hold me now now before i jump

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dre11(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Thank goodness this is not a state in Nigeria

the Jewish people will be proud of this

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dominique(f): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2017
People should learn how to read and comprehend rather than read headlines only and rush to comment
The government only banned them from posting discriminatory posts on social media, not that they shouldn't be on social media. I don't see anything wrong with that, why would anyone write against their employer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Sanders250000: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Neduzze5(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
dokiOloye:
Fake and sensational headline.
The circular merely admonished them from posting unfavourable info another d govt,not an outright ban from using social media.

The thing tire me ooo and every other person apart from you on this first page could not take time to read through and ascertain the true contents of the circular.

As the saying goes, if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.

Daft people angry

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Neduzze5(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2017
mu2sa2:
And this is coming from land of biafra. Let me hear any brat say north is backward!

Bunkom! You did not even read the contents of the circular. You think Ebonyi is under a dictatorship like your Borno or Kaduna?
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by banmee(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyify:
THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY IS BLEAK....

Nigeria has no future. It is living on borrowed time.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by talk2saintify(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
confusion dey worry dem for head

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by rusher14: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
For a la Biafra?

The igwe must hear this.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Reality2015(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
They have started enjoying their baifara freedom be that....
Franchise21:
Ebonyi State Govt issues warning to Civil Servants to quit facebook

Anambra State Govt issues warning to Civil Servants to go get voters card or risk no salary

Nnamdi Kanu! Where art thou??
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by jaychubi: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
This is barbaric and dt is putting it mildly
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by okechuks22: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Xaddy:
Wait. Is Ebonyi in the North? Oh. Wait. Ebonyi must be an APC State. Mtcheeeeeeeww... NONSENSE.

I always tell my brothers, they will never listen. They want Biafra, they want Biafra... I ask them "Will you import the leaders that you will have"

The leader they are currently following, that is so full of himself. A full blown narcissist, the other day was saying HE was offered 5 states and HE rejected it. After consulting who I am 100% sure that after Biafra is achiebed, Nnamdi Kanu will be an autocratic leader that will RULE with an IRON FIST. All the signs are there to see...

Biafra is not the solution to all our endemic problems, they will not learn....

They even refuse to learn from history...

Let's wait and see sha...

Here is one of their adopted heroes, FFK. Short memories the lots have. If they can't remember 2013, how will they remember the 60s or 70s...

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-3-femi-fani-kayode.html
amadioha oya tell us the solution to Nigeria problem u senseless being
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Respect Okorocha.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by dokiOloye(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Lalasticlala,mynd44,follow d link and read d original circular as posted on the facebook page of d originator of this news and then delete this fake news.
I'm not a fan of Umahi but what d circular said was that civil servants should stop circulating unfavourable news about d govt in social media,it was never an outright ban and I don't even think Facebook was particularly mentioned.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Jlow2: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
he banned foreign rice, fanta&sprite and now facebook, i see.
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Franchise21(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Reality2015:
They have started enjoying their baifara freedom be that....
Which freedom?

Biafra only knows Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Blaq90: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Dollabiz: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Oh
..good
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by 1stGenius(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
If that's true, then the right word to describe this act is 'BARBARISM.'
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by joepentwo(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
wetin concern bicycle for filling station grin grin grin
Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Idango(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
These generation is done for.
No body actually go back to read the secular and you are all making comments.
There is no where in the secular where the use of Facebook is banned.
The government is only warning civil servants who write frivolous comments on social media.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:
People should learn how to read and comprehend rather than read headlines only and rush to comment
The government only banned them from posting discriminatory posts on social media, not that they shouldn't be on social media. I don't see anything wrong with that, why would anyone write against their employer?
It is almost the same. The state government according to rumours, have been slashing salaries for little or no reason, and for certain reasons, does not want it out.

A government that cannot stand criticisms only proves that it is not fit and capable of leading its people. If the state government was fair to its people, it would not be bothered about negative media rounds as those who are experiencing first hand enjoyment would rise to defend their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP / FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.