Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) (8699 Views)

Leaked Video: Actress, Christabel Ekeh And Jonny Bravo Romancing / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Christabel Ekeh is an actress and a model who was born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father, the first of three children.

Christabel Ekeh who has aided her entertainment career with the constant release of provocative pictures of herself is at it again with a big bang.

click link to see more photos and details: http://www.247ibile.com.ng/2017/07/actress-christabel-ekeh-goes-stark-nde.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
I know someone that forks this lady secretly in ghana. "future said, chase the cheque and never chase the bitchh. that my friend made me believe future more.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I know someone that forks this lady secretly in ghana. "future said, chase the cheque and never chase the bitchh. that my friend made me believe future more.

Person we dey fork am don catch the cheque come use the cheque dey chase the bitchh.

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

You're right. Principle works all the time but boys sabotage on their 'roadwork' too often hoping for miracles "in the Ring" only to get knocked(flat-broke) out financially in life!

the first surprise is even how inundated you get with faces, arsses and pvssays once you top that money-peak; rest's just jokes and banters all the way and of course, keeping out of brand-damaging dramas. You'll be surprised how easy it'll be fork dis one than to get a level-headed, well-packaged, decent, career-focused damsel. Dis one na money for hand, back for ground!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
247ibile:
Christabel Ekeh is an actress and a model who was born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father, the first of three children.

Christabel Ekeh who has aided her entertainment career with the constant release of provocative pictures of herself is at it again with a big bang.

click link to see more photos and details: http://www.247ibile.com.ng/2017/07/actress-christabel-ekeh-goes-stark-nde.html

1 Like

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos)

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by Aabheaven(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg what is stark naked here. D gal no even get nice shape. Expecting to see something enticing but saw ds. Mtcheww....
More bananas to ur pothole
Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
247ibile:
Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos)

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
247ibile:

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by crystabel2017(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm nawa o
Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by 247ibile: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=247ibile post=58740027][/quote]

Re: Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) by Samphoenix1: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
did she borrow bra? oversize she need slippers size

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Truth Or Dare Thread / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.