Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser (5884 Views)

Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by beneezy(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2010
na wa for thus people ooooo
i no fit shout
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by lynxnoon(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2010
all this is just propaganda
. . . . . . . . untill he hands over before i'll believe anytin d govt say angry
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by OAM4J: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2010
Nonsense!

I guess the cabals have finished their looting of the sup budget & now ready to hand over to Jonathan. Unfortunately I have no confidence in Jonathan again.

Am only keeping date with 2011 to find out who takes over from Yarasick/Yaradead and 2015 to know if Nigeria will still remain one or not. . . The Nigeria story has only began.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by pent: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2010
embarassed embarassed
how long can naija remaind the big fool of africa? can't we do anything right for once, ? have we really learnt anything from other African Countries,, Ghana, Liberia, South Africa,etc,etc?
what has the World really learnt from Nigeria? what a shame?
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by namdo(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2010
Nations of a nation. Bristish mistake. How can it stand. A remaker is urgently required. embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by ALAMKHAD: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hmm Naija Drama, so interested?
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by sizze: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
Fellow nigerians, why is that Jonathan knows nothing about the present state of the president, is it that there was a silent war before he left for treatment?. As the Vp he should have unristricted access to the president weather in King Fahad bedroom or not. At least they should talk on phone. Ha! it only beats my imagination.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by ddiamond(f): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
^^^^^ i wonder oooo^^^^^^

let keep waiting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by MrCrackles(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
^ ^ ^ Are you a fuc/tard or are you blinded by cataracts angry
Will you get fu/cking lost and use your head next time you post on the forum. . . .
Spam-Arrow!!!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by chelseabmw(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
but i am 100% sure that this man is dead
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by idifu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
another lie, Ogbulafor,PDP leaders aren't going to Saudi on sunday, they are going somewhere else to chill, then dey cum bak in few days and tell us the president has written and provided dem with resignation letter, liessad
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by methodyk: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
Do u guys think the selfish cabinet crews and the thieves gaining from the failed system will really allow the power-transmitting letter to get Goodluck to power If it does, is either Goodluck dances to their tone, as expected and thereby living the country in the shamble state it has been, or He might turn out to be the Liberator the country needs.

We should keep praying ' cos nothing is impossible for God!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by ALAMKHAD: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmm Nigerian Drama so much interesting
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Diidi(f): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
grin
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Rastamann: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
Going to Saudi Arabia to do what again? To visit a president who has been hiding his illness from Nigerians, whose tax money is what he has been using to treat himself? Why are these bunch of nonetities wasting tax payers money? Why are they toying with our future? Is this the way to rebrand Nigeria? God, why not send holy ghost fire to consume them all and allow us have a fresh begining. Damn!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by eros(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hmmm waiting patiently to see how this plays out
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by NaijaEcash(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
shocked The special adviser just refute this on NTA news. He claimed he never said so

I'm really surprise at the sudden turn around because I heard him earlier and what I understood from his statement was that the President was going to transmit the required letter. I guess the man is under pressure to swallow his earlier statement. God help Nigeria.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by sweet9ja: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
enough of all these prayers. the western world that you're aping didn't reach where they are today by prayers. nigerians like their leaders should stop fooling themselves. march enmass on abuja and retake your country. angry
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Kobo, how many times will you post that ad? undecided
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by prudentcy(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2010
let's watch out,
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Danoe(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
God help our President!!!!!!
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by BlazeTrail(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2010
There is a place for Prayer. I believe that one can control and direct our leaders via Prayer. But it does not mean we should go to bed and fold our hands. Rather, lets rise up and peacefully stand against evil beginning from our immediate environment.
Surely, by the grace of GOD Nigeria will surpass this level. But lets do our bit well in our various corners.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2010
It's never too late sha.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by aimans: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2010
hummm. 9ija is blessed in aboundancy, especially our land & entire climate. Thank God for adequate muslims who vast in islamic knowledge. In fact our ailing president would have lied to us that he's on a religious/spiritual trip to the holy land 4 the betterment of 9ija.

The drama is just started. In fact, our politicians can amend constitution over a nyt for Yayhle Hammed to become president. Anything goes in 9ija. Lol
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by alldone(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
The truth remain the truth, they were just buying time and now what will they do?

it is a pity that those people are not sincere to us.

he should write the letter now since he sign the other document.

better still the person that sign that should sign the letter.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by obyann(f): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Diidi:

I stil bliv dat praya can do al, i kno dat brain damage is nothin 2 God, d Almighty can stil rearange hs brain there4 since hs Doctor has sugestd mid Feb. Nigerians can gv him a benefit of doubt stil mid Feb. b4 takin d final dcsn of handin ova.

grin grin grin
How many Nigerians are sincerely calling on God to heal Yaradua? These people are evil. Mid Feb. is doctor's report and Gods report.
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by obyann(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Rastamann:

Going to Saudi Arabia to do what again? To visit a president who has been hiding his illness from Nigerians, whose tax money is what he has been using to treat himself? Why are these bunch of nonetities wasting tax payers money? Why are they toying with our future? Is this the way to rebrand Nigeria? God, why not send holy ghost fire to consume them all and allow us have a fresh begining. Damn!

Amen
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by Iyagege: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
sorry i can't take that. ;d
Re: Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser by tck2000(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosions, Gunshots At Gwange Area In Maiduguri / ACN, ANPP, CPC To Form New Party In 2013 / Should Nigerian Governors' Forum Be Banned Or Disbanded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.