Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) (26177 Views)

Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Rokaa(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
On wednesday 19/7/2017, former governor of Kano state and presidential aspirant, senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, paid a courtesy visit to the governor of Edo state Mr. Godwin Obaseki. The visit which lasted till late afternoon did'nt get much press coverage, apart from photos taken at the airport when Mr. Obaseki personally welcome the senator, there is no update about what they discussed.

However, during the visit, some Kano students that were sponsored during Kwankwaso administration to study at a private university in the state seize the opportunity to pay homage to the senator at the government's house.

The students mostly dressed in white and adorned with red cap to match the senator's regular mode of dressing are part of the 250 Kano indigenes sponsored to undergo various disciplines at Igbinedion university, Okada, Edo state.

Photo credit: Hon Muhd Saifullahi

http://www.arewaonline.com/60/kwankwaso-meets-with-kano-students
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by richidinho(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
President of Northern Nigeria 2019

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by edoboy33(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
kwankwaso is a well known imperialist
and sponsor/guns supplier of Fulani herdsmen
I will choose an atiku or even buhari corpse over kwankwaso

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Edo my State
Benin my City smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by abokibuhari: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
This useless man wan be president again lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by edoboy33(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Edo my State
Benin my City smiley
oba kha to kpee

PDP 2019

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
edoboy33:
oba kha to kpee
Iseeeeee grin

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by ChangetheChange: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin

Kwankwanso go n sit down, all these ur travelling all over the country won't make u President of Nigeria

Kwankwanso forget about ever being President of Nigeria

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
tomorrow this one will come out for president and some gullible yoots will die for him shouting sai kwankwanso .
Confused people are now saying that obasanjo gave them two unfortunate presidents,that by 2019 they want another northerner,despite the fact that they were all behind buhari shouting said baba and would have killed for him if he had lost.
Jokes and bunch of gullible illiterates

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Finyae(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good deal... That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by gurunlocker: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
His groups always on red cap, are they a cult group?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by deepwater(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
KAO
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by XploraBen(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good gesture,but in my own view,I don't want him as the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by faraballe: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Alwaystruth: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
kwosiokor president of Fulaniland

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by wristbangle: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
This man is wasting his time.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by fresherdanU: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
WHY AM I NOT IMPRESSED. I HOPE I'M NOT GRADUALLY BECOMING AN HATER?
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by fpeter(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
I hope other politicians are seeing this
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by nNEOo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Makes me recall lex Luthor
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Nackzy: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ur the cause of what is happening in Nigeria today..Now u no fit talk again...thunder fall on you
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by devonkelly: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
richidinho:
President of Northern Nigeria 2019
grin
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good one from the Gov

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by hucienda: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol Kwankwasiyya ... no bi by dis one o grin Go meet di people wey advertise Buhari make dem help market you. cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
His groups always on red cap, are they a cult group?
I was about to ask the same question. Everywhere Kwankwaso goes to, everyone wears a red cap.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by eDeity: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's why I love Hausa people, all of them in their native wares . If it were to be my Yoruba or Igbo brothers, you would see them with their heavy tie and suit like angels that descend from heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by deepwater(f): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good for him, however i read about something new today shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by 4hys: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kwankwaso!

The most betrayed Nigerian Politician.

Serves him right though

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Bishop(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
abokibuhari:
This useless man wan be president again lipsrsealed

His agenda is beyond the presidency he is planning a northern imperialist ideology

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) by Akpan107(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Having Kwankwoso as the President of Nigeria will be a bigger disaster than that of Buhari.

Lets Restructure Nigeria first before any election.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ / Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.