Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her (99027 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by soberdrunk(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by MadCow1: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
That Guy needs Prayer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmn. Dis awa country. God help us
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by gameboyo: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayo001:
This woman is a big shame to her family. No political connection, fake and mentally unstable. Imagine her family was tired that they can't even stand up for her against going to prison for a mere rubbish write up written against a pastor. Such a shame.

Are u aware she was deported from the US abi UK down here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by barallanee(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy bleeped up..getting lashed by the worst person...

#u b monkey b1 b1

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Macmoni(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
I read that young men are raping their mothers a lot in Eastern Nigeria. Google it.

Chai!
Chinekeme!!
Even google knows!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okay ma.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nightking04(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
What do easterners have to do with this "disgrace" called man? I'm really fed up with this country. A country where tribalism has to be brought up in everything. SHAME!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by governor2022(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
I hate ladies i swear dey disgust me. .....imagine one bleaching idiot came to my house forming wetin I know no.......asking me why i dey hide her inside room abi I no want make anybody for house see her....me show girl bobrisky to my people?? the old Yoruba bleaching thing go dey smell self

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by thestevens: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
how did our world became like this... I'm just too weak for comment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by chimexdnice(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
stupid woman and foolish boy. even if this woman I the last person on earth sef. .. rubbish

you too that want to do flavour, ain't you a prostitute? yeye dey smell. glorified old prostitute.

I blame this now useless nairaland for giving you this attention sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Btruth: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
He got what he deserve. lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Memories12411: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
It seems this woman has replaced Evans on social media news.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol..this woman will start World War 3 with her bad mouth....she went on to tag a whole eastern Nigeria...

sorry for her...cos i know she meant i when she said her pusssy is old.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Enugufirstson(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked
End time male prostitutes everywhere u go like glo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by mummyson26(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
cry
Shift make I join u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
See as she finish the Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by jaytime(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
But what if the guy was just being mischievous? I mean which right thinking guy would want to slee________________________________________________________________________________________________________________...................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ol'boy u be werey o? grin grin grin grin grin. Where you see this kain picture?
StarPlayer:
IPOB una see una life?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by abiola883: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is somehow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by Alariwo2: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
The guy must be under a spell..
Even if Aunty Kemi nake.d dey twist like snake, my jololo no go rise

Bad market grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by barallanee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by LexngtonSteele: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ernest Anozie grin

So Igbos secretly crave crazy Yoruba chicks grin

See as she finish Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by UbChapter(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
I would not sink my golden dicck inside that old woman's pusssy for $100m. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by governor2022(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
The guy must be under a spell.. Even if Aunty Kemi nake.d dey twist like snake, my jololo no go rise
Bad market grin
my own Jololo go spit on her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by ahamonyeka(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yes,what's there if he wants to bleep the old pussy or don't you know that old pussy like yours could be very sweet and tight cos nobody oils it.afterall you have been in detention for a while so,aint your pussy need oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by realceeg(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
My guy is now a celebrity ....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by okechukwucharles(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
kemi if I hear say ur papa knw knw d cause of ur mental instability, he don use ur brainy do campaign and now see d result.. eyaa I pity for you but pipo can't understand instead of you to face pesin wey wan bleep your oyoro, u come centre everitin to eastern part of Nigeria. and that is automatically out of point also known as O.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
malificent:
Of all p*ssies? Chai, guy you f*ck up shaa. Someone you know that eats and breaths drama

Then help am with ya own p*ssy na. Abi na bad to help cure person konji again?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her by UbChapter(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
lipsrsealed
Hello pretty, fine girls like you make Nairaland worth visiting. How u dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.