Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,300 members, 7,826,197 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter (533 Views)

Tribunal Judgment Is Victory For IPOB..! The Painful Truth.. / Biafra: AI Goes Tough, Declares Ipob The Most Peaceful Successionist Movement / Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter by Emmahunk(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
In all my previous links I have tried to xray the IPOB and the real intentions of it's main pilots. I ended up being called names the most annoying of which was Igbo saboteur. Anyway, just came across this post which captures all my reservations about IPOB and decided to share with objective Nairalandes. Please read.

TRUTH IS BITTER

PDP leadership tussle finally laid to rest with the following developments.

(1) PDP zones its Presidential ticket to the North.

(2) PDP zones its Party National Chairmanship to the South West.

(3) PDP fixes October 2019 for National Convention.

(4) PDP zones its Vice Presidential slot to South South.

(5) Zones Senate President to South East.

The questions arise:

Since the South East & South South are strongholds of the PDP and major financiers of the party, why have their zones conceded the party Presidential ticket and allowed themselves to be "marginalised"?

Why is the IPOB celebrating the victory of Makarfi @ the Supreme Court? Is IPOB part of PDP? Or is Makarfi now an Easterner? Is he not of the same Northern extraction that IPOB has been fighting and complaining about?

Why is the Southern PDP doing the same thing they accused Amaechi of doing by working for the Hausa/Fulani in order to make them President? Ha ha ha!

Why is Gov Wike now so desperate in establishing a cordial relationship with the Northerners?

Why is Ike Ekweremadu scheming to become Senate President in 2019 instead of demanding for a Biafra Republic as he is one of the major sponsors of IPOB agitation? Did the need for restructuring die on the day the Supreme Court delivered its judgement?

Why is Gov Wike scheming to be Vice President come 2019 with heavy financial commitments, the same thing he shouted everywhere about and accused Amaechi of doing in the past?

Is it not obvious now that all these nonsense noise of IPOB is political and not truly for actualisation of Biafra? Chei! Na wa.

So after all, all the noise from the PDP leadership in the South South and South East against the Northern part of Nigeria, is all political? Unbelievable.

Credit : Aledare Kenneth Tokunbo
Re: IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter by vanbonattel: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
What business has light with darkness?

IPOB = Light
PDP, APC, other Nigerian politics = Darkness

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter by Jaideyone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
What business has light with darkness?

IPOB = Light
PDP, APC, other Nigerian politics = Darkness
keep deceiving yourself. With the level of hatred for other ethnic nationalities ipob is anything else but light. I'm a xtian. My bible tells me to love my neighbours and not spread politics of hate. Ibos can't be more lightful (if there is a word like that) than the Yoruba xtians like me who eat and dine with Muslims in their family without spreading hate and religious intolerance. That's the kind of love Jesus Christ preached!!!
Re: IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter by attackgat: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmahunk:

Why is the IPOB celebrating the victory of Makarfi @ the Supreme Court?

When did IPOB celebrate the victory of Markafi? Can you show us videos or pictures where they did this? What connection can IPOB have with a Nortern politician like Markafi?

Is IPOB part of PDP? Or is Makarfi now an Easterner? Is he not of the same Northern extraction that IPOB has been fighting and complaining about?

You are asking and answering your own questions like a confused human being. How can IPOB be with PDP when IPOB wants total election boycott in the SE/SS area starting with Anambra?

Why is the Southern PDP doing the same thing they accused Amaechi of doing by working for the Hausa/Fulani in order to make them President? Ha ha ha!

Why is Gov Wike now so desperate in establishing a cordial relationship with the Northerners?

Why is Ike Ekweremadu scheming to become Senate President in 2019 instead of demanding for a Biafra Republic as he is one of the major sponsors of IPOB agitation? Did the need for restructuring die on the day the Supreme Court delivered its judgement?

Why is Gov Wike scheming to be Vice President come 2019 with heavy financial commitments, the same thing he shouted everywhere about and accused Amaechi of doing in the past?

Is it not obvious now that all these nonsense noise of IPOB is political and not truly for actualisation of Biafra? Chei! Na wa.

So after all, all the noise from the PDP leadership in the South South and South East against the Northern part of Nigeria, is all political? Unbelievable.

Credit : Aledare Kenneth Tokunbo

What has all this got to do with IPOB?

1 Like

Re: IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter by Curlieweed: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
attackgat:

When did IPOB celebrate the victory of Markafi? Can you show us videos or pictures where they did this? What connection can IPOB have with a Nortern politician like Markafi?

You are asking and answering your own questions like a confused human being. How can IPOB be with PDP when IPOB wants total election boycott in the SE/SS area starting with Anambra?

What has all this got to do with IPOB?

The boy is a proper mumu. The days when clowns like him repeat retarded, self serving conspiracy theories without real time challenge are long gone.

Sometimes, I wonder if the stupidity some of these imbeci!es exhibit is genetic or something they work hard at nurturing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Taking Nigerians For Granted – Chieftain Timi Frank / PHOTOS: Children Play Football On Major Roads In Lagos / Here Are 12 Luxury Homes Ex-minister Owns And How Much They Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.