Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... (3226 Views)

Tribunal Judgment Is Victory For IPOB..! The Painful Truth.. / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Biafra: AI Goes Tough, Declares Ipob The Most Peaceful Successionist Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
1. It makes us know that he's an ethnic bigot
2. It makes us know that he hate Ndi Igbo so much
3. Its a proof that he's clueless
4. It shows that he lack qualities of a leader
5. It shows that he still lives in stone age
6. It shows that he has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria & Nigerians

We all need to rise & condemn this nonsense from FG!
Northern soldier create many states, senatorial districts, constiencies, local government areas for themselves to make their interests prevail at all times.
Northerners will never allow bills that will favour the masses sees the light of the day as their senators & reps will vote against such bills. We all knows that majority carries the vote so those idiots that decieve you to vote them to house that promised to protect your interests ends up enriching themselves while common man suffers.
We need united South & thats why I commend sensible Yoruba/Igbo that have been meeting to discuss how to makes it works

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 40kobo77: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kids & Idiots Political Jobbers are welcome to post sh!ts but will be ignored so that they can enjoy their foolishness.
Yoruba Elders like Obasanjo, Tinubu are using your heads to enrich themselves the more & you are insane if you believe or follows those con artist. Tinubu was a former Senator, Two Term Governor of Lagos States, His wife is now 2 term Senator, his daughter & children occupies key political positions to continue looting from where their father stopped. Oh yeah idiots political jobbers/asslickers, how many juicy positions were offered to you?
You spent 20hours or more everyday including midnight praising those looters that makes your life miserable yet you are happy for the meagre pay. Let me tell you the truth, your children & generation yet unborn will continue to be slave/tools for the political class children/generation yet unborn. its not a curse, its common sense 'you don't expect to reap cocoyam if/when you plant pawpaw'
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Whatever that we do in this life, we should always remember that God is watching us. Hatred against one another didn't start today but has been for a very long time. I detest hate speech and wickedness but some people will makes you develop hatred against them if proper care is not taken. I don't support military coup and I pray that it will never happen again in Nigeria no matter whatever, anybody praying for military coup to overthrown democracy in Nigeria, may the almighty God terminate their life this minutes, amen.

'Bi won o ba je oye k'oye, itankitan ni won yio maa pa'

Watch below video or read the excerpt to have clear knowledge of part of what contributed to the military coup led by Kaduna Nzeogu coup carried out on January 15 1966. I'm not trying to justify the nonsense coup plot but if we love one another dearly, such nonsense coup might be avoided.

'Iyan Ogun odun a maa jo ni l'owo'

Watch this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

Below is the excerpts of interview between Sardauna & the white man(a journalist)

White man : One thing I have noticed while I have been here is that northerners seem to have an obsession about the Igbos. Could you explain
that to me?

Sardauna: Well, the Igbos are more or less the type of people, whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village; to a town, they want to monopolise everything in that area. If you put them in a labour camp as a labourer, within a year, they’ll try to emerge as head man of that camp, and so on. Well in the past, our people were not alive to their
responsibilities; because, as you can see from our northernisation policy, that in 1952 when I came here, there weren’t 10 northerners in our civil service here…and I tried to have it northernized and now all important posts are being held by northerners.

White man: Is this policy of filling all key posts
in the north solely with northerners and not with
other Nigerians a temporary or permanent one?

Sardauna: In actual fact, what it is, is a northerner first. If you can’t get a northerner, then we take an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we can’t then we can employ another Nigerian but on contract, too. This is going to be permanent, I should say, for as far
as I can foresee; because it would be rather dangerous to see the number of boys we are now turning from all our learning institutions coming out (and) having no work to do. I’m sure that whichever government of the day might be rather embarrassed and it might even lead to bloodshed.

White man: Doesn’t this damage the idea, Sir of
all people in all regions in Nigeria being co-citizens of one country?

Sardauna: Well it might but you are new to our
region – how many northerners are employed in
the East or in the West? The answer is (none), and if there are any, there may be 10 labourers employed only, in the two regions.

Conclusion: Let's check if the northernization is
still in existence till today or not.

Check Sardauna words where he made it clear
that West don't employ Northerners but how
could you expect me to employ someone who
can't deliver? Sardauna words is filled with lots
of hate speech & its insane to think that he's
right with all what he said

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
more coming
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
More Updates...
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by Victornezzar: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol
Op ur a comedian
ur signature nd ur profile said it all about mynd
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by Victornezzar: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol, he's one of my favourite mod tho because he used to be online up to 20hours in a day.
hahahahha
but he's biased tho
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

hahahahha
but he's biased tho
no doubt about that. he believes in Buhari pass 2nd coming of Jesus
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by rajiraymond(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
What is the meaning of this? Senseless post.
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
here they come, read they won't read but will just jump and be flexing muscle up and down. smh
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Terrorists are welcomed to post and expose themselves while the DSS and other law enforcement agencies quietly gather intelligence that would later incriminate them towards Kuje prison.
Re: Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Keep the insult & empty threat coming, it keeps me motivated. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Setback For Ambode... Tinubu ‘endorses’ Sanwonolu To Become Lagos Gov / 2019 Budget: Buhari Awaits National Assembly’s Nod For Presentation / INEC Fact Finding Committee : End Of The Road For Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.