Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. (501 Views)

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy / See The Birthday Cake Presented To Emir Sanusi By His Yoruba Friend(pic) / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by indemnityy: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr. Dosumu Popoola from Ile Ife in Osun State, a friend and once a neighbour categorically told me some bluntantly truth about their phobia whenever any average yoruba Man hears of Igbos separating from Nigeria.

Mr. Popoola submissions on Igbos exit in Nigeria a case of study yorubas fright, state unequivolically that Igbos presence in Nigeria has giving a yoruba man freedom and peace of mind with regards of gruesome and unpalatable treated they would have gotten from the hands of Hausa/Fulani people; he enumerated the case of Ile-Ife massacre where Hausas killed a lot yorubas and got compensated from Osun State govt., even one of their Obas is still in police custody abandoned to his fate.

He said that Igbos are the only people that give the Hausas crack nut, challenging them openly without fear of molestation; even ever ready to fight with them at any given time.
He did mention of Pa Awoo sabotage of Biafra during civil war was a product of cowardice that led to him committing suicide from rat poison he took. He also revealed that the yorubas are the most dangerous people that are sabotaging the exit of Biafra today because of the fear of hausa man brutallity on them if left with them alone without Igbos and yorubas are not ready to fight for their freedom due to cowarice. he stated.
Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by eposho: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fl,at head chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by obialfa: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr Poopoola is right.
Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
indemnityy:
Mr. Dosumu Popoola from Ile Ife in Osun State, a friend and once a neighbour categorically told me some bluntantly truth about their phobia whenever any average yoruba Man hears of Igbos separating from Nigeria.

Mr. Popoola submissions on Igbos exit in Nigeria a case of study yorubas fright, state unequivolically that Igbos presence in Nigeria has giving a yoruba man freedom and peace of mind with regards of gruesome and unpalatable treated they would have gotten from the hands of Hausa/Fulani people; he enumerated the case of Ile-Ife massacre where Hausas killed a lot yorubas and got compensated from Osun State govt., even one of their Obas is still in police custody abandoned to his fate.

He said that Igbos are the only people that give the Hausas crack nut, challenging them openly without fear of molestation; even ever ready to fight with them at any given time.
He did mention of Pa Awoo sabotage of Biafra during civil war was a product of cowardice that led to him committing suicide from rat poison he took. He also revealed that the yorubas are the most dangerous people that are sabotaging the exit of Biafra today because of the fear of hausa man brutallity on them if left with them alone without Igbos and yorubas are not ready to fight for their freedom due to cowarice. he stated.

Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by thesicilian: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
What is the moral lesson from this story?
Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by Oksman(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Revealed; What My Elder Yoruba Friend Told Me. by Jaideyone(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol what a mor0n

Edit: both you and your supposed Mr Popoola are mor0ns

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meat To Unsuspecting Buyers In Edo / Yoruba Group Demands Secession From Nigeria / Hon Blessing Pepple To Made Case On Memorandum Understanding The Host & Joint In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.