Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having A Mass Murderer Buhari As Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having A Mass Murderer Buhari As Leader (337 Views)

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having A Mass Murderer Buhari As Leader by Elbinawi: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
I Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having a Mass Murderer Buhari as Leader:

Since after the inhuman #ZariaMassacre by the evil Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari, my international friends have been pressing me to leave Nigeria.

Nigeria is my country & I love my country but hate the bloodthirsty mass murderers, notorious thieves & fraudsters leaders that we have today.

The #IPOB guys will be angry for me saying I love Nigeria. I will never hate my country despite murderous atrocities of its wicked leaders.

We condemned the illegal detention of the #IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu & called for his release but we also condemned their hate speeches.

#IPOB & Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches against Islam, Muslims, Hausa/Fulani & Yoruba are absolute evil that should be condemned by all.

The Activist, @ChidiOdinkalu, is Igbo from the South East. I do not wish for a day when this great brother & I will be from different countries.

I still believe that #Nigeria with positive system & good leaders can be a great nation one day that all the Black race will be proud of.

Nigeria do not need a filthy Saudi dog like President @MBuhari who brutally murdered 3 children of a citizen & detaining him. #FreeZakzaky

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.

Re: Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having A Mass Murderer Buhari As Leader by goldtube(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
well.... coming
Re: Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having A Mass Murderer Buhari As Leader by Curlieweed: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Elbinawi:
I Will Never Hate Nigeria Despite Nigeria Having a Mass Murderer Buhari as Leader:

Since after the inhuman #ZariaMassacre by the evil Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari, my international friends have been pressing me to leave Nigeria.

Nigeria is my country & I love my country but hate the bloodthirsty mass murderers, notorious thieves & fraudsters leaders that we have today.

The #IPOB guys will be angry for me saying I love Nigeria. I will never hate my country despite murderous atrocities of its wicked leaders.

We condemned the illegal detention of the #IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu & called for his release but we also condemned their hate speeches.

#IPOB & Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches against Islam, Muslims, Hausa/Fulani & Yoruba are absolute evil that should be condemned by all.

The Activist, @ChidiOdinkalu, is Igbo from the South East. I do not wish for a day when this great brother & I will be from different countries.

I still believe that #Nigeria with positive system & good leaders can be a great nation one day that all the Black race will be proud of.

Nigeria do not need a filthy Saudi dog like President @MBuhari who brutally murdered 3 children of a citizen & detaining him. #FreeZakzaky

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.

I respect your struggle.

However, it's Nigeria that produced these fascist monsters. Nigeria also nurtures, promotes and reward them for their filthy crimes.

There are few innocents here. Did you not see the way your fellow Nigerians celebrated the butchering of innocent Shites and Biafrans? Did your neighbours not attack you after the official murderers had finished their own job?

There is something fundamentally wrong with this country and it's at the very foundation of her existence.

I can understand your plight as a virtual religious minority but this country has never had any respect for minorities of any kind. The fiscal structure is an eloquent witness to this. You build your country with their wealth, ignore them and when they protest, you use weapons and uniformed thugs paid for by their wealth to murder them.

It will be a criminal act of negligence to allow this kind of criminal enterprise masquerading as a country to continue. My ancestors would not have accepted it and I definitely will not.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Your Heroes Past Are Crying, By Seye Ken / One Thing Is Certain About Biafra (Video) / 'worry Not, We Will Serve You With The Same Zeal And Purpose' - EFCC Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.