Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save (1231 Views)

Restructuring Cannot Save Nigeria — Chief Tola Adeniyi / Gunmen Attack: Resort To Violence Cannot Save You- PDP Tells Yahaya Bello / Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anybody rooting for Judaism now has an anti-christ spirit

In Judaism the High Priest is based on Aaron the brother of Moses.

Exodus 28:1
And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

So in Judaism Aaron as the high priest bears the iniquity of the people.

Numbers 18:1
And the Lord said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

In Christianity Jesus is our High Priest.

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Jesus as our High Priest bears our iniquity

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Aaron made an idolatrous calf for the Jews to worship.

Exodus (KJV)

1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Now Aarron was reprimanded by Moses, said he threw in gold and out came a calf.
Really you throw gold into fire and a calf comes out? Since when? He fashioned the gold to become a calf.

Exodus 32
21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

Now Jesus on the other hand has no sin.

Hebrews 4
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Now who would you rather bear your iniquity, Jesus or Aaron.

Jesus sits on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Aaron after his death was not mentioned any more

SO I ASK AGAIN WHO IS YOUR HIGH PRIEST JESUS OR AARON?

If its Jesus then you need to be a Christian rooted in the New testament not Judaism.

PS
I am 1000% in support of Biafra, but Judaism is a NO-NO

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
See 'em.....they're goin' biblical now....just to make dead point grin

Niqqa u can quote the bible from now till "thee kingdom come" our minds are long gone in the path of "made up" tongue

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Freemancipation: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
But the same people that brought us Christianity supported Islamist to commit genocide against us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Freemancipation:
But the same people that brought us Christianity supported Islamist to commit genocide against us
gbam
the op is thinking with half his brain

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by wtfcoded: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
In Biafra there's freedom of worship,except only islam.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by tonio2wo: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:
Anybody rooting for Judaism now has an anti-christ spirit

In Judaism the High Priest is based on Aaron the brother of Moses.

Exodus 28:1
And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

So in Judaism Aaron as the high priest bears the iniquity of the people.

Numbers 18:1
And the Lord said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

In Christianity Jesus is our High Priest.

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Jesus as our High Priest bears our iniquity

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Aaron made an idolatrous calf for the Jews to worship.

Exodus (KJV)

1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Now Aarron was reprimanded by Moses, said he threw in gold and out came a calf.
Really you throw gold into fire and a calf comes out? Since when? He fashioned the gold to become a calf.

Exodus 32
21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

Now Jesus on the other hand has no sin.

Hebrews 4
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Now who would you rather bear your iniquity, Jesus or Aaron.

Jesus sits on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Aaron after his death was not mentioned any more

SO I ASK AGAIN WHO IS YOUR HIGH PRIEST JESUS OR AARON?

If its Jesus then you need to be a Christian rooted in the New testament not Judaism.

PS
I am 1000% in support of Biafra, but Judaism is a NO-NO

Did Jesus practice christianity or judaism?

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Yyeske(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
OP, are you a learner, don't you know that their god Nnamdi kanu just converted into Judaism and they feel Israel would come to their aid when Nigeria attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Freemancipation: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
tonio2wo:

Good question... grin
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
tonio2wo:

Judaism was a fore runner of Christianity.

God promised to make another covenant with Israel.
Where God will not write on stones as He did with moses but on the heart itself.

Jeremiah 31 (KJV)
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

This covenant is fulfilled in Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Jesus came to save us from our own sins.

As Jesus is God, Him Jesus does not need saving.
Jesus is so awesome that Angels are commanded to worship Jesus.

Hebrews 1 (KJV)
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

So Jesus is neither Christian nor practicing Judaism, He is God who is worshiped that was prophesied in the jews torah.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Yyeske:
OP, are you a learner, don't you know that their god Nnamdi kanu just converted into Judaism and they feel Israel would come to their aid when Nigeria attacks.
Stop talking like a dullard, Kanu is nobody's God.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Okoroawusa: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
irony
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Pavore9: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Everyone should be free to choose what faith to align with, just make sure you respect the rights of others to choose theirs but any religious affiliation that instigates anyone not to respect the sanctity of life nor the right of others to live without fear such should be collectively regarded as an enemy of humanity.
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Yyeske(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:

Judaism was a fore runner of Christianity.
God promised to make another covenant with Israel. Where God will not write on stones as He did with Stop talking like a dullard, Kanu is nobody's God.

As usual, insults when they have nothing to say
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vertueptime: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
My brother you are equally ignorant but i can educate u a little, the quran says;
“There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error.”— 2:256

“Say (to people): Obey Allah and obey the Messenger. But if you turn away, he is responsible for the duty imposed on him, and you are responsible for the duty imposed on you. And if you obey him, you go aright. And the Messenger’s duty is only to deliver (the message) plainly.” — 24:54
Surely We have revealed to you (O Prophet) the Book with truth for people. So whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment. And you are not a custodian over them.” — 39:41
So you have freedom of worship
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yyeske:
As usual, insults when they have nothing to say
how can you even insinuate that Kanu is God?
thats an insult to God.
vertueptime:

My brother you are equally ignorant but i can educate u a little, the quran says;
“There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error.”— 2:256

“Say (to people): Obey Allah and obey the Messenger. But if you turn away, he is responsible for the duty imposed on him, and you are responsible for the duty imposed on you. And if you obey him, you go aright. And the Messenger’s duty is only to deliver (the message) plainly.” — 24:54
Surely We have revealed to you (O Prophet) the Book with truth for people. So whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment. And you are not a custodian over them.” — 39:41
So you have freedom of worship

If there is no compulsion in islam then why does the quoran say to fight christians?

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vertueptime: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:

how can you even insinuate that Kanu is God?
thats an insult to God.

If there is no compulsion in islam then why does the quoran say to fight christians?

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

Quran 9:123 is not a standalone verse which can be read without any context. It certainly has a context which is easily seen if you read few verses before it. But i will like u to go through the link below for ur comprehension. My problem with most people is they dnt seek for knowledge about islam, it is normal to fear what u do not understand...

https://prophetrejectors./quran-9-123-does-not-say-fight-disbelievers-around-you-all-the-time
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
vertueptime:

Quran 9:123 is not a standalone verse which can be read without any context. It certainly has a context which is easily seen if you read few verses before it. But i will like u to go through the link below for ur comprehension. My problem with most people is they dnt seek for knowledge about islam, it is normal to fear what u do not understand...

https://prophetrejectors./quran-9-123-does-not-say-fight-disbelievers-around-you-all-the-time

It said to fight Christians did it not?
Thats what the fulani herdsmen & boko haram are doing.
Not forgetting ISIS.

Islam spreads through jihad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Youngzedd(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Freemancipation:

Odikwa egwu. Mehn this is deep.
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by chinoxstock: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Judaism cannot save, can Islam save? Rubbish!!

You can worship whatever you wanna in Biafra land except allah. We don't tolerate terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vertueptime: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:

Not forgetting ISIS.

Read u will not! But to argue dey easy, pls take time to read it and understand wat happend. No knowledge is lost
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vertueptime: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Edu3Again:

Not forgetting ISIS.

Read u will not! But to argue dey easy, pls take time to read it and understand wat happened. No knowledge is lost
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vedaxcool(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yyeske:

Where is the islamization crew? Why no shout of judaizisation of SE? lol It won't be a tragedy if Jews don't actually label Jesus a false. messiah but our stewpid ipob dead brains who do not want to think follow their rod and slavior cownu without understanding how he rejects their values and belief! At the end only unemployed Igbos actually patronise Ipob!

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Project2017(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shut up.. Judaism and Christianity and Islam these there believe in one God but in separate ways.. .
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Project2017:
Shut up.. Judaism and Christianity and Islam these there believe in one God but in separate ways.. .
Please listen and see that allah is not God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Okanokan(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
What is please? Are you beggimg? Nothing will happen? ONE NIGERIA MOVEMENT.
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Amberon11: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Take the message and leave the messenger. Moreover , i dont recall when the same british missionaries that brought the gospel to us supported genodice against biafrans. Thats like saying every Nigerian is an internet fraudster. Fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Freemancipation:
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Amberon11: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol...quite funny. If you remotely think Jesus practiced Judaism, then you're wrong. I hope you know Judaism involves several rituals (blood sacrifices) of which Jesus Christ did none.

tonio2wo:

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Amberon11: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls go deceive some gullible people and not us here, okay? I know Islam just as much as any Muslim does. The things you try to hide about your religion are very glaring now for the world to see.

Islam calls for not just the killing of Jews and Christians but also for their beheading also as prescribed in Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”.

Prophet Mohammed along with his cousins beheaded700 jews for simply being non-muslims and since inception, Islam has ALWAYS been spread by the sword or how do you think Syria and Turkey which were predominantly christian became Islamic nations today?

Don't get me started pls, you can only tell that lie to gullible people.
vertueptime:

Read u will not! But to argue dey easy, pls take time to read it and understand wat happend. No knowledge is lost

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by vertueptime: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls go deceive some gullible people and not us here, okay? I know Islam just as much as any Muslim does. The things you try to hide about your religion are very glaring now for the world to see.

Islam calls for not just the killing of Jews and Christians but also for their beheading also as prescribed in Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”.

Prophet Mohammed along with his cousins beheaded700 jews for simply being non-muslims and since inception, Islam has ALWAYS been spread by the sword or how do you think Syria and Turkey which were predominantly christian became Islamic nations today?

Don't get me started pls, you can only tell that lie to gullible people.

Like i said he who seeks for knowledge will get it, i dnt wish to change ur opinion cos its out of understanding that u make ur decision. Picking out verses that suit u wnt change wat it is,but if u understand more ul b able to make ur decisions more informedly, the verses u quotes had to do with a certain battle which those invaded the moslems before it got to that... read more and understand more, ultimately ......u hav ur religion and i have mine, Q109:6
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who does not know that Islam is violent?

Here am imam says Islam is violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOPhr0UQ9wc
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Freemancipation:
That's because you fail to realize that in politics religious considerations are usually relegated to the background. Not everyone is sentimental like you
Re: Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save by Edu3Again: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Freemancipation:
That does not mean Jesus failed.
It simply points to the fact that most churches are frauds and the people lost.

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed / Don't Blame Us For Clean Ipob It Cost Usa World Trade Center To Terror Osama Bin / People Dead As Plane Crashes Into Sea During Thunderstorm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.