Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB (3094 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
They said the Amajiris are always there for Buhari. But where were the Amajiris in 2011 when Jonathan (a Southerner) defeated Buhari? That was when they thought Bubu was the Messiah. Can Bubu win Atiku (a fellow Northerner) now he is a confirmed failure and tormentor, with Atiku having confirmed and undisputing 20+million votes in SE, SS and NC? Do you still need a Prophet to tell you that Bubu is on his way to Daura? Even with all these Defectors that worked for his victory in 2015 now against him. Most of these Defectors worked against him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and he failed. I Feel Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Shehunoshewhat: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Very foolish post... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
The same thing we have been telling Afonjas.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by kalu61(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari won with 2m votes when Nigeria got tired of PDP
I wonder how many votes get this time around when we are tired of him

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by godliman: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Very foolish post... angry
bros its not foolish ooo abeg carry dictionary

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
After Afonjas will say 'we single-handedly made him President.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
perez100:
The same thing we have been telling Afonjas.
I'm proud afonja but not as gullible as some could be. I won't vote buhari, come 2019. 1m of tinubus can't convince me. We learnt tinubu is doing all the dots because of his presidential ambition of 2023....what a daydream

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even in the South West Buhari cannot get up to 400,000 votes

Forget ALL these yawu-yawu wey Tinubu dey do for Lagos! Not ALL South West leaders agrees with him!

I definitely will not vote for Buhari so 400,000 - 1

Do the math!

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Stanweezy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this statement from IBB or OP opinion?
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by BabaRamota1980: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
perez100:
They said the Amajiris are always there for Buhari. But where were the Amajiris in 2011 when Jonathan (a Southerner) defeated Buhari? That was when they thought Bubu was the Messiah. Can Bubu win Atiku (a fellow Northerner) now he is a confirmed failure and tormentor, with Atiku having confirmed and undisputing 20+million votes in SE, SS and NC? Do you still need a Prophet to tell you that Bubu is on his way to Daura? Even with all these Defectors that worked for his victory in 2015 now against him. Most of these Defectors worked against him in 2003 and 2011 and he failed. I Feel Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura.

This is the official voters population, not IBB. Focus on this if you want to defeat Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
From IBB, and Tinubu even confirmed it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Bannylove13: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some tinubu boys down west think say..by shouting biafra..igbo this .. inciting northerners..is how Osibanjo will become president..and buhari will win 2019.

Still living in the past.. ignorance is really bad.

By the time ..they wake up to reality..na only them go revert to Tru federalism and regionalisms..

Abeg make una continue.with the tribalism and blackmailing

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Announcement Nairalanders! !this thread is for mad people please beware. Thank you
perez100:
They said the Amajiris are always there for Buhari. But where were the Amajiris in 2011 when Jonathan (a Southerner) defeated Buhari? That was when they thought Bubu was the Messiah. Can Bubu win Atiku (a fellow Northerner) now he is a confirmed failure and tormentor, with Atiku having confirmed and undisputing 20+million votes in SE, SS and NC? Do you still need a Prophet to tell you that Bubu is on his way to Daura? Even with all these Defectors that worked for his victory in 2015 now against him. Most of these Defectors worked against him in 2003 and 2011 and he failed. I Feel Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
The Yoruba Elders want restructuring because they have seen what most of their youth following Tinubu cannot see. As it is today, SE and SS may join forces with a Northern candidate to pay Tinubu back in his own coin in 2023. Let Tinubu keep dreaming, and thinking Fulanis will leave their own for him in 2023. The North will keep ruling until South get sense. 2015 was the year they sealed it.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2018
You, the Afonjas always single handedly...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
This was the same thing I said here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4778177/2019-analysts-more-than-3million#71919465

If Buhari won with about 3million margin votes when he was "the most beautiful bride", what happens now that he is at his lowest?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2018
APC knows Buhari will lose.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Tinubu is even panicking these days.
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Danzco: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

This is the official voters population, not IBB. Focus on this if you want to defeat Buhari.

I guess you know igbos are second largest in Lagos and other YORUBA land?

hope you know igbos are much in North central and other parts?

hope you know one can vote where they registered?

its not about where you register, it's about who you want to vote.

thanks
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by BabaRamota1980: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Danzco:

I guess you know igbos are second largest in Lagos and other YORUBA land?

hope you know igbos are much in North central and other parts?

hope you know one can vote where they registered?

its not about where you register, it's about who you want to vote.

thanks

Igbos are not second largest tribe anywhere in Yorubaland. It has been proven over and over again using actual figures from democratic exercise. You are settled in large numbers in certain areas, but so is Hausa people. Moreover Lagos is owned by APC and even your Ezes have told you its waste of time trying to win against Lagos interest. If Obasanjo could not succeed in beating Lagos interest what chance does Ibo have to stand against the authority that leases out shops for you to earn daily bread. This is not a talk for Nairaland. Go and tell Ibo shop owners in Lagos to go against their Iyaloja and Babaloja. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Redhot111(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
cibowowi:
THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

At the end of your training with us - If you are not a Job-ready professional PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals. We know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except of course, you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB center in IKEJA
do you guys have a centre in port?
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by perez100: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Won't you refund olodo like me back my money if I can't measure up? The schools I attended refunded all my money back when they noticed my own olodo had no match.
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by salam1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Forget ALL these yawu-yawu wey Tinubu dey do for Lagos! Not ALL South West leaders agrees with him!

Do the math!
speak for yourself and stop fooling yourself
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Akolawole(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Do the math!

400k from 6 states Right?

The same Buhari with Osinbajo as deputy. Ok o.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by galuc: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Our yoruba votes plus buhari cows..
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Nemesis001: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Akolawole:

400k from 6 states Right?
The same Buhari with Osinbajo as deputy. Ok o.
Check 2015 election results and stop blabbing my friend.
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
perez100:
The Yoruba Elders want restructuring because they have seen what most of their youth following Tinubu cannot see. As it is today, SE and SS may join forces with a Northern candidate to pay Tinubu back in his own coin in 2023. Let Tinubu keep dreaming, and thinking Fulanis will leave their own for him in 2023. The North will keep ruling until South get sense. 2015 was the year they sealed it.

Keep dreaming that SS and SE will one day be joined in marriage so that you guys will start feeding off SS resources like parasites... It will never happen... If you want to secede then you will have to remain in your current SE enclave... Your 5 states alone... Don't drag any SS state into your restructuring agenda... The worst that will happen is that we SS will go our way... Use our resources to develop and arm ourselves and when you guys show any form of dominance or aggression we simply nuke u guys
Re: Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB by goguxes: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2018
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulma

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State / Kudos To Anambra State As They Have Launched Efi Igbo That Is Igbo Cattle / Gov. Ikpeazu Finally Reacts To Being Trapped In USA Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.