Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka (650 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by investnow2013: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anambra Guber: I plan to stimulate a 24-hrs production economy in Nnewi if… – Chidoka

By

Anene Peters

-

July 21, 2017

Former Aviation Minister and governorship aspirant in Anambra State Chief Osita Chidoka has promised to pursue a programme of industrialisation, if elected in the November 18 poll.

Speaking while commissioning his campaign office in Nnewi, Chidoka, whose public acceptance and popularity have continued to soar, disclosed that he has perfected plans to stimulate a 24- hours production economy in the area.

He said industries in Nnewi can not meet their desired targets with the current level of neglect, dearth of critical infrastructure and insecurity. This he observed has resulted in heavy financial burden on investors and retarded production, adding that the time has come for strategic intervention.

The former Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), known for his knack for providing innovative solutions to difficult problems, said his government would enact policies to shift market emphasis to locally manufactured goods, thereby making local production attractive, cost effective and profitable.

He said a boost for the production capacity of factories in Nnewi will create more employment for youths, enhance ancillary businesses, and lift the economy of the people of the state.

Chidoka said: “There is no how the industries in Nnewi will perform optimally without necessary government support through the provisions of required infrastructure and facilities. We cannot abandon them and expect them to thrive. Government must strategically step in on issues of pro-local production policies, power, access roads, waste disposal, manpower development, funding windows, market openings as well as adequate security that will enable them run a 24-hours shift production.

He added: “A situation where factories shut down after dark for lack of adequate security does not encourage industrial growth. We must link security to economic output. The Toyota factory in Japan does not shut down once it is dark; they work for 24 hours. When our factories run for 24 hours, they will have the capacity to employ more people, their production capacity will increase; that would mean more opportunity for ancillary businesses and more money for our people.

“Government must therefore stop paying lip service to manufacturers in Nnewi. We must partner with them to make Nnewi the industrial nerve center of the nation”, he said.
Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by investnow2013: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Time for Anambra State Govt to remember Nnewi industries is now!
Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by rusher14: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
In Anambla Accent (Pronounced: Ah-saint) - No erection in Anambla.
Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by iLoveConductor: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
rusher14:
In Anambla Accent (Pronounced: Ah-saint) - No erection in Anambla.
How do you pronounce Tinubu's forehead in mgbati mgbati? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by rusher14: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:

How do you pronounce Tinubu's forehead in mgbati mgbati? cheesy cheesy

Forehead (pronounced: Fo - Aid).

grin
Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by iLoveConductor: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
rusher14:

Forehead (pronounced: Fo - Aid).

grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by rusher14: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: I Plan To Stimulate A 24-hrs Production Economy In Nnewi If...-chidoka by greatiyk4u(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Odi egwu

Who wil stimulat that of Obosi your community?

If this man wins Anambra gubber, then Onitsha will go back to the dark days when crime, thuggery was celebrated with his Obosi brothers who are still terrorizing Obosi part of Onitsha even with the fair security apparatus on ground

APC should produce a credible candidate or allow Obiano to continue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Promised All Biafran Children This Today / Criminal Complaint Filled Against Biodun Bada For Posting Against Saraki On FB / Why Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.