Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured (61387 Views)

Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by ebosie11(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Super Eagles striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni has got amazing kids.Check out his photos with his daughters Kay and Katty.Lovely family!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/adorable-photos-of-yakubu-aiyegbeni.html?m=1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORST MISSED CHANCE EVER STRIKER. I Won't forgive you Aiyegbeni " World Cup 2010 " tongue

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by internationalman(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
WORST MISSED CHANCE EVER STRIKER. I Won't forgive you Aiyegbeni " World Cup 2010 " tongue
I have seen missed chances worse than Yakubu's own... YouTube is ur friend.

67 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
You have seen missed chances worse than Yakubu's own in Super Eagle? grin

internationalman:

I have seen missed chances worse than Yakubu's own... YouTube is ur friend.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by decatalyst(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

I am sure he miss hit the 'main spot' for not having a boy by now! grin grin

Nah joke ooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by ShySteady(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy looks more like a bouncer than a footballer.
He has even refused to get old, unlike some of his mates back then in the Super Eagles.
Meanwhile, Kay and Katty are Coach Kadiri Ikhana's grandchildren. This family live and thrive on the game of soccer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7kCa1jtvI

And we have forgiven you for ruining our 2010 World Cup!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Funny you. I swear if na Columbia by now Yakubu go don decay for ground.

decatalyst:

I am sure he miss hit the 'main spot' for not having a boy by now! grin grin

Nah joke ooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by internationalman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
You have seen missed chances worse than Yakubu's own in Super Eagle? grin

no, not in super eagles. But if u really watched dat match and were observant d whole 90 minutes u would've noticed that Obafemi Martins missed a chance not too dissimilar from that of yakubu's.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by mofeoluwadassah: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
cute smiley
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by whitebeard(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry he still get mind show face after what he did.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Pheals(f): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
unh I thought it's easy to forgive.... but I remember 2014 world cup !

angryunh I thought it's easy to forgive.... but I remember 2010 world cup !

because of little mistakes... oga o con c mention

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by holatin(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
nice pix.

female children are great until they come of age and start following man and forming stubbornness.

to the future bf of my daughters, I have a registered firearm.

I shoot to kill too

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good one
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Championlaw200(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ah...... Boda Yakubu re oooooooooooooo
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by cristianisraeli: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
this guy can miss chances to score..lol

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by NwaAmaikpe: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Hope he is not scoring with his daughters?

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
All I see is a 50year old footballer who didn't marry on time.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pheals:
unh I thought it's easy to forgive.... but I remember 2014 world cup !

What an irony!!

What you wrote and your signature.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by wakes: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Jaynom(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
That miss was Historic! grin

32 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by moses93(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
no boy!? he can't even score empty net sef
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Dways22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
This man and miss na 5&6

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by GistFullGround: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

He is not the first, neither will he be the last.
Even Messi , Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic etcmissed and the sky did not fall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklR2TvLkPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ZSoZScqBU

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by YINKS89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
to neva forgive is an understatement.... dat was wen i lost total interest in 9jas football....

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Nov6(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

if u choose not to,toh
everyone has moved on
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Mufasa27(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigerians nor fit forget this guy and that mallam, Wetin be him name again... Wey collect red card for kicking his opponent lipsrsealed

Sanni kaita grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by dejavubobo1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
keeping his cane... if I catch am. where
score make we go second round, d assy striker preferred to turn us out

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Danelo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mufasa27:
Nigerians nor fit forget this guy and that mallam, Wetin be him name again... Wey collect red card for kicking his opponent lipsrsealed

Sanni kaita grin

Keita
Yakumbu Ayensemi grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.