Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lagos Council Election: Which Party Is Likely To Win In Your Lga/lcda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Council Election: Which Party Is Likely To Win In Your Lga/lcda (491 Views)

Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Council Election: Which Party Is Likely To Win In Your Lga/lcda by expert1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
As the campaign came to an end and all Parties are set for the Election tomorrow.

Which Political Party is likely to win in your area?
Do you know the Candidates that are contesting?
If you are voting or not do you have anyone you will like to win your LGA?

My area is Ikosi-Isheri LCDA
The pendulum is swinging between APC and Accord.

The APC candidate(Engineer Oyesanya) is an old man and former Chairman that Tinubu imposed on APC .

The Accord candidate (Hon. Owolabi is a young man and former Speaker (Councilor) of the LCDA .
He decamped to Accord Party immidiately Tinubu announced that former chairmen should return unopposed.

In my area I prefer the younger candidate from Accord Party .

Tell me about your LGA.
Re: Lagos Council Election: Which Party Is Likely To Win In Your Lga/lcda by GogetterMD(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Earnest Shonekan of NRC undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lasiec Do Not Unturn His Mandate! Change Begins With Us / Gov Wike To Reconstruct Creek Road Market - Pictures / Obi Decrees: IPOB Cannot Stop Anambra Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.