Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her (77408 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by demefa(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Tlordy:
What a Bleep transgender!!!
A woman born with a dick

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by demefa(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd love to shag a transgender too
Try Madison she a transgender with heavy butt

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Dazzle86(f): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You must be gay.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Dazzle86(f): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Caustics:
shocked This might be why kanye doesnt smile again. I wont be happy if i mistakenly handled a transgender too
Trust me, it's no mistake.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Igzhbt(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2017
where is kim k?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by enonche85(m): 1:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Dycaptain:
All this Transgender wey their nyansh don scatter finish

Transgenders can now have pu**y constructed for them now o!
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by makahlj2: 5:45am On Jul 22, 2017
endtime fugly hag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by lastmaster(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are the witches in your village using your head to drink water, why is it that all your comments don't make sense.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by stukinherdr1222(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Tranny pucci don't get wet

have you bleeped one before ??
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:
Whaaaatttt!!!!!

Hi. How are you a psycho thinker? I am curious.
This is a very serious question. I really want to know.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Hoduwahishape: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No news here, U've always been a fãg.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nationalfairy(f): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
CrixCross:

Hi. How are you a psycho thinker? I am curious.
This is a very serious question. I really want to know.

The prospect of insanity is more appealing than we would like to admit..... Where's your will to be weird?

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:

The prospect of insanity is more appealing than we would like to admit..... Where's your will to be weird?

Are you saying you have a tinge of insanity? I am asking this question because I am insane. I know I am insane - the kind of insane most people term as "psycho." When I saw your comment, I had a feeling you were like me. Are you? Or is it that insanity appeals to you?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nationalfairy(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2017
CrixCross:

Are you saying you have a tinge of insanity? I am asking this question because I am insane. I know I am insane - the kind of insane most people term as "psycho." When I saw your comment, I had a feeling you were like me. Are you? Or is it that insanity appeals to you?

Yes 'psycho', that's the word..... I'm sure you do understand what that means even before asking.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:

Yes 'psycho', that's the word..... I'm sure you do understand what that means even before asking.

I do. What's your understanding of the word?

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nationalfairy(f): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
CrixCross:

I do. What's your understanding of the word?

You didn't answer my question.

Well I did, maybe you didn't get that part...weird,wild, odd and eccentric might be some people's choice of words.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:

Well I did, maybe you didn't get that part...weird,wild, odd and eccentric might be some people's choice of words.

How weird, odd or eccentric are you? I actually created this account after seeing your personal text. Are you really crazy. Like really? If yes, then I'll send you an email immediately, if no, I'll just move along.

It's hard to find Nigerian ladies who are weird and crazy. Most of them are just too normal, and normal boring.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nationalfairy(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2017
CrixCross:

How weird, odd or eccentric are you? I actually created this account after seeing your personal text. Are you really crazy. Like really? If yes, then I'll send you an email immediately, if no, I'll just move along.

It's hard to find Nigerian ladies who are weird and crazy. Most of them are just too normal, and normal boring.

The trick is to not let anyone see or know how weird you really are until it's too late for them to back out.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:

The trick is to not let anyone see or know how weird you really are until it's too late for them to back out.

Nice reply. If you would have gone on to explain how crazy you were, I wouldn't have taken you seriously

I will send you an email in the next 10 mins.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by CrixCross: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Nationalfairy:

I just sent you the email.
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by demefa(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
CrixCross:

A pussy hunter sited , either he is nt man enuf to ask gals out ,or very ugly, or a criminal looking for novice gals to deal with, or even a spirit, or habalist looking for heads to use for money. ur profile too faceless
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by achieversbizpro(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
nt possible
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by jarx: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
shai... see loads of silicone
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by bizzibodi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haw lawd!Take over this wicked world dia are too many bad creatures inna dis earth,Let yur fire take over d earth like d water take over d sea..
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by maipeople(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is a man changed to woman if you doubt browse for Nong Poy of Thailand

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2017
One word for Miss Tranny

UGLEEEEEEE!
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nostradamus: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Danelo:
It's possible cus these days niggas just wanna get into anything hole even if it's a keg
or a generator hole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.