Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (54552 Views)

Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NaijaBlend: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anybody equating 1982 to now must have his head examined.
It means the person does not understand the sophistication of the current trend of ICT in accurate information dissemination.
He is either an APC or has not been to Igboland either before or lately.
I pity that person.

2 Likes

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Steph996: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Odudua or what did you just typed!! You are not the right person to advise on that shit!just shout up! Flat head monkey! Developers of other people village!
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba are weaklings as it is examplified by osibanjo as ve said,that is why yoruba are called cowards.If not you should ve been more concerned of staying on your own as oduduwa rather than crying all over the place because biafrans are leaving you behind in nigeria you claim you love.or you should ve confronted fulani that killed your kings and took your ancenstral lands in ilorin,offa and kabba,rather than worry yourself over kanu and ojukwu who are not even yoruba.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
ofuonyebi:
ONE IS A BABY WHO NEED TO LEARN ABOUT NIGERIA

WHILE THE OTHER WHO IS A MAN IS LATE!

Ofuonyebi déélé? Ibú onye Ukwani?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by boiz2men(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Aburi001:
Were you expecting Osinbajo to order Kanu''s arrest for floating bail conditions?

Nah, he won't do so. That's purely the Police and Minister of Justice duty.

Osinbajo believes in dialogue while Buhari is the opposite.

It's a law of nature to have an opposite of something. But one thing is a must, everything on earth ends in 6 feet no matter our position, fame and wealth on earth.

I just wanted you to see that guys hypocrisy
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by browniex: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2017
The Igbos are not united,that is why they don't have a strong voice,na coperation make rice full pot,they lack coperation,and that is thier undoing.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2017
gloriousprogidy:
Allez kaput!
Was sprischt du?

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2017
victor8269:
There are far more Biafran than Nigerian flags in the South East, y?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Eze Nd'Igbo gbugburu) wants it so.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by oloriadebusola: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2017
There isn't a doubt that the igbos have been sidelined in politics since we got back democracy, but in a bid to make themselves heard, they are beating the drums of war..... Nnamdi Kanu plays the part of a dictator wannabe really well, and people follow him blindly, there is so much embedded in this if all goes wrong, this is a man that has dual citizenship that if all doesn't go according to plan, he can easily take off or seek for asylum, what happens to the igbos it's back to square one where every would see them as a race that almost threw us into another civil war.
It's so pathetic how people have been made to believe Biafra will come easy, Nigeria is filled with selfish people, we are all selfish, we love ourself too much than to care about the next person, Biafra is merely an agenda, they putting pressure on Nigeria, maybe if we throw around a bit of brouhaha we will be heard, and maybe give more space in the seat of power.
The truth is a lot of people benefit from one Nigeria for it all to fall apart, I believe if PDP was still in power we wouldn't have heard Bia talk less of Fra. It's sad what people will do and the path they would walk to find relevance . even if it means sacrificing innocent people.
May God grant igbos what they truly deserve, so that we all can move on.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by suremanpatriot: 1:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Chief Ojukwu was an intellectual giant,an oratorical leader who knows when and how to galvanize his ppl.He was an outstanding graduate of history, a gallant soldier...and a realist.
...these miscreants of today parading themselves as agitators are stooge for looters,dropouts,loofers,and ignoramus heading for self destruct. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by kikake: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2017
All the Mbe Nwanigas of Anambra are scheming and struggling for is install one of their chosen candidates as governor of Anambra state, and after that, they start to eat Anambra money.

Only a fool would repeat a failed process several times.

We have done elections in the east since 1999. What came out of them?

Due to Nigeria's rigged political structure short-changing the East, governors from the east are constrained to lick the ass of Arewa political class.

Arewa political class draws undue political over-representation, and thus, political clout , from the undue large number of 20 states littered every nook and cranny of the old northern region.

Land mass was wrongly used by northern military dictators to proliferate 20 states in the one northern region.

Well, Mbe Nwanini is truly what his name suggests: a most dishonest, most scheming crook who uses false image on FB.

Your comparison of Late Ikemba Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu regarding Anambra elections are not related.

Mbe, go and vote and continue to eat fat, and continue the political status quo in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are wiser than Mbe Nwaninis of Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by kikake: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Despite the fact that I'm a yoruba, i see Osinbajo as a weakling instead of a pastor. The position he holds currently does not require diplomacy. Nnamdi Kanu has clearly violated the bail conditions given by the courts yet the bastard is Still roaming free. Why on earth will such a renegade be allowed to roam free in the south east filled with gullible frustrated youths who are ready to become another Bokoharam This is why i love Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu would have remained in prison If baba was around. Buhari doesn't care about court orders and that's the way to deal with non entities like Kanu. Biafra is treason, biafra is dead and buried in 1970. One Nigeria we shall remain sad

All these your long English to enable the political status quo in Nigeria to remain.

Your SW region profits a million times more than what Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Imo, Abia states put together profit from Nigeria. Do the Maths, if you have the head.

You correctly brand youths in the East as FRUSTRATED. Yes, they are frustrated from the EVIL visited upon them by your Nigeria which de sweet you like sugar.
Millions of the FRUSTRATED youths abandoned their businesses in the north and escaped from northern Nigeria because of your Jihadi Boko Haram violence and Sharia in the north.

In other sane climes, those youths should have been at work places or in their homes playing X-Box or Play Station 4; they can't have time to talk about Biafra this, Biafra that.

Buhari, like you correctly acclaimed, first broke the laws, by disobedience of the orders of the Judicial arm of government to release Nnamdi Kanu on bail. Do you think the Judiciary are made of semi-educated people like .....?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by cumbak60: 2:44am On Jul 22, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
My dream is gradually coming to pass.
I was in a dream when nnamdi kanu died because of the struggle for biafra.it annoyed south south and south east and they formed their biafra and it. Became the best,richest and most bueatiful africa country.
We yorubas were still with the northerners in nigeria and the northerners treated our men worst than slaves.they took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly,and sex we yoruba women love sex a lot so many became to fall in love with the northerners.
No yoruba man was brave enough to liberate us intead most did the awolowo and took cheap rat poison
I fumi stood up and say enough is enough. I did juju like a true yoruba that I am and the babalawo gave me a pant I should never change or wash untill after the war.anyway normally I wear one pant for days it's normal as a yoruba girl
There was war between arewa. And oduduwa and I was the leader of oduduwa as I am naturally brave.as I was shoting my ak 47 my brest was flapping and I notice that I amgetting xtremely wet,it was the I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi sucking my puzy.
My dream always comes true.
Chai! una no go kill person for this forum grin

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by whitebeard(m): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Despite the fact that I'm a yoruba, i see Osinbajo as a weakling instead of a pastor. The position he holds currently does not require diplomacy. Nnamdi Kanu has clearly violated the bail conditions given by the courts yet the bastard is Still roaming free. Why on earth will such a renegade be allowed to roam free in the south east filled with gullible frustrated youths who are ready to become another Bokoharam This is why i love Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu would have remained in prison If baba was around. Buhari doesn't care about court orders and that's the way to deal with non entities like Kanu. Biafra is treason, biafra is dead and buried in 1970. One Nigeria we shall remain sad
KANU already made a deal with the Nigerian government, we don't know yet but sooner or later we would.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by jacyhelen(f): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by darediamond(m): 4:07am On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Sit down and think Mr.
Wanna remain in a Nation that does not allow you to utilise the resources on fathers land but first take orders from someone in another before getting access to it?
There fire on the mountain.
I refuse to be second citizen.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by 5ircreepy(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Yeah, Ag Osibanjo is a weakling, see how badoo gang are butchering his people... .
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by oweman: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Both Ojukwu and his son Nnamdi are both criminals that deserve to be in Kuje prison only that AIDS has since finish Ojukwu he must have contracted that from that his beauty queen that also double and bed make to Demi Fani Ks yode .

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by xelly: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2017
dolphinife:
All the elections contested by Ojukwu while alive, he lost everything to his opponents from Senatorial to presidential, and you keep asking, is this man not the same man all Igbos adore and revered??

A man who mobilise his peopple for war couldn't even win a senatorial seat 12years after.

I bet it with everything I have, if Kanu try contesting in any position whatsoever, he will be defeated with a very landslide even within the Igbo nation....thats the 3rd prank

Not even your rant or any other person's rant will lead us into Nigeria election. We are tired of you guys. Go and mind your business and let us alone. With or without the IPOB order, what on earth will you do for me to waste my time to cast a vote? What makes you think I will ever cue to vote? I will not VOTE and I don't care what you guys are saying. If Nigeria can, let her stake digital coverage of Anambra election to tell the world that people voted.

I assure you, people are not coming to vote.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Okoroawusa: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2017
AntiNigerian:
YOUR name says it all " Okoro Agbagha hausa Fulani"! angry

NWO Fulani!
what does ur own name say?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by longerthroat(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2017
nnamdi kanu is just an empty vessel, a wanna be and the biggest coward that will ever come out of Igbo land. i still wonder the kinda weed he smokes that gave him the right to speak for Igbos. i pray the blood of all the people (he lead astray) that died in this his silly struggle to hunt his generations forever. His family is based abroad happily and people are dying because of him here. Imagine the bail condition they gave him and he accepted. abandoned his friends in Kuje prison, accepted to ignore his agitation. i bet Nelson Mandela got similar offers, but he rejected it so stick to what he believed in. he escaped the watery beans in Kuje to come here and be bragging like a silly Tolotolo. i believe one day soon, he will be pelted with stones and garbage when the masses finally understands his pranks on us... God bless ana Igbo! God Bless Nigeria... IN ONE NIGERIA WE STAND!!!
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by bareal(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2017
dolphinife:
All the elections contested by Ojukwu while alive, he lost everything to his opponents from Senatorial to presidential, and you keep asking, is this man not the same man all Igbos adore and revered??

A man who mobilise his peopple for war couldn't even win a senatorial seat 12years after.

I bet it with everything I have, if Kanu try contesting in any position whatsoever, he will be defeated with a very landslide even within the Igbo nation....thats the 3rd prank

That's the part they forgot to mention. Kanu is unpopular, I repeat he is unpopular! If he wants to test his popularity let him contest and see the Igbos do exactly the same thing they did to Ojukwu.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Donwilly20(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Who compare n contrast epp
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Mbediogu(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2017
You shot your self on the feet. Biafra Ojukwu was rejected by Biafrans the moment he turned coat to join NPN a party largely seen as Hausa party. Nnamdi Kalu will also be rejected if he turns coat and begins to champion non Igbo causes. So far he has not done that. Your argument shows that Biafran interests are still supreme in Igbo consciousness. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by lebron7(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonjas have already littered the place with their usual hate-filled comments.one thing they/we all know is,biafra is here already.
Dreamless dreamer
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by lebron7(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2017
5ircreepy:

Yeah, Ag Osibanjo is a weakling, see how badoo gang are butchering his people... .
Do u expect him to do d work of d police?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by hayorlad: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by softboi10: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Just AIT back and analyze ur comment!!! U say igbos are what again
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by softboi10: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
softboi10:

Just sIT back and analyze ur comment!!! U say igbos are what again
U r just so gullible
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by isaacsegun(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba are weaklings as it is examplified by osibanjo as ve said,that is why yoruba are called cowards.If not you should ve been more concerned of staying on your own as oduduwa rather than crying all over the place because biafrans are leaving you behind in nigeria you claim you love.or you should ve confronted fulani that killed your kings and took your ancenstral lands in ilorin,offa and kabba,rather than worry yourself over kanu and ojukwu who are not even yoruba.

For ur information,offa and kabba was neva captured by fulani,and concerning ilorin that u Igbos always crying over,use google to read about the history to kno what transpired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.