Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (54555 Views)

Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by tolexy123: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
dannio:

l said something like this.Only if the southwest had been prevented from joining the North via the APC merger believe you me PDP would still be in government
o guess àm right
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by sharonbaron(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Steph996:
Odudua or what did you just typed!! You are not the right person to advise on that shit!just shout up! Flat head monkey! Developers of other people village!
Mynd44 mods implement rule 2
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by ashantitope: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Despite the fact that I'm a yoruba, i see Osinbajo as a weakling rather than a pastor. The position he holds currently does not require diplomacy. Nnamdi Kanu has clearly violated the bail conditions given by the courts yet the bastard is Still roaming free. Why on earth will such a renegade be allowed to roam free in the south east filled with gullible frustrated youths who are ready to become another Bokoharam This is why i love Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu would have remained in prison If baba was around. Buhari doesn't care about court orders and that's the way to deal with non entities like Kanu. Biafra is treason, biafra is dead and buried in 1970. One Nigeria we shall remain sad
see one thing you don't understand is that buhari is the one that gave this guy publication because if at the first place Hw didn't arrest him he will have not gain this crowd what I only want is they should not use there own selfish interest to let it affect people of anambra see am Hausa/Yoruba guy but Biafra is not my problem my problem us the way they are doing there agitation they should not let it affect other people business nd movement
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by wizod(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Despite the fact that I'm a yoruba, i see Osinbajo as a weakling rather than a pastor. The position he holds currently does not require diplomacy. Nnamdi Kanu has clearly violated the bail conditions given by the courts yet the bastard is Still roaming free. Why on earth will such a renegade be allowed to roam free in the south east filled with gullible frustrated youths who are ready to become another Bokoharam This is why i love Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu would have remained in prison If baba was around. Buhari doesn't care about court orders and that's the way to deal with non entities like Kanu. Biafra is treason, biafra is dead and buried in 1970. One Nigeria we shall remain sad
another foolish Yoruba idiot who never knew or heard dat buhari violated court order when Nnamdi Kanu, El zakzaki and Dasuki were released.
U're coward if u don't knw dat Nigeria is like Banana republic where everything goes. Afonja, u should behave as u like ok
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by wyzoe: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Has Kanu violated his bail terms? Yes, and several times. However, it is not for Osinbajo to order his arrest. The judiciary ought to issue a bench warrant at his next court date for violating his conditions of bail.

It's left to see if the judge will do so or not. The judiciary in theory is independent of the Executive and Legislature.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by stanleechuks: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Are you this silly?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 4:47am On Jul 23, 2017
boomssey:
hi,am sorry have not been here for a while so just popped in and saw ur message.hope you are good?

Very good. Hope you are too.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by SAINTSOUL(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Onye ofe nmanu agaghi aghota ihe m kwuru.

Onye si gi na Abu m Onye ofe mmanu? Just elaborate on that for me biko nnam.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by SAINTSOUL(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Onye ofe nmanu agaghi aghota ihe m kwuru.

Onye si gi na Abu m Onye ofe mmanu? Just elaborate on that for me biko nnam.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by tinsel: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Dedetwo:

If Ojukwu had ran under NPP instead of NPN which was perceived as Huasa party, he would have won with landslide.
What an a conflict.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
MadCow1:
The funniest comment was the Guy who said the Igbos have evolved.. grin grin

Evolved to What?

The Igbos who are so good in commerce and trade just happen to be utterly clueless when it comes to politics. That is a mystery that still shocks me till next year.

maybe because they apply the same principles for success in trade to politics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by toolovely(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:

you see your life? you are contradicting your self... your president don't care about court orders and you are complaining about someone else who violated his bail conditions.

if your baba can't respect court orders, who is to complain of another doing same?

you guys are the very reason Nigeria will never go beyond the level it is today....
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by MediumStout(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
toolovely:

you see your life? you are contradicting your self... your president don't care about court orders and you are complaining about someone else who violated his bail conditions.

if your baba can't respect court orders, who is to complain of another doing same?

you guys are the very reason Nigeria will never go beyond the level it is today....

Buhari is the president so if he disobeys any court other, it's for the good of the country. Kanu is just a non entity
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by boomssey(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
NovusHomo:

Very good. Hope you are too.
oh yes of course.hope you are enjoying the weather?
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why are Afonjas mining IPOB and Biafra news like they use to mine skulls.... Digging out IPOB news everywhere
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
boomssey:
oh yes of course.hope you are enjoying the weather?

Can't complain. Its been very hot around here in the past few days. It eased off yesterday due to early morning rain.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by boomssey(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
NovusHomo:

Can't complain. Its been very hot around here in the past few days. It eased off yesterday due to early morning rain.

hello,good evening and how was your day?just replied ur mail.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by boomssey(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
NovusHomo:

did u say hot?please where do you reside,I really don't think you live here in Lagos because every where is so damn cold here.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
boomssey:
did u say hot?please where do you reside,I really don't think you live here in Lagos because every where is so damn cold here.

NYC. Sorry, I thought you lived in the US.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by boomssey(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

NYC. Sorry, I thought you lived in the US.
oh no,am here in Nigeria.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by NovusHomo(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
boomssey:
oh no,am here in Nigeria.

Okay.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by gloriousprogidy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
AntiNigerian:
So sie verstehen Deutsch? und es ist Was spricht du nicht "Was sprischt du" ? ok
Oh, du sprich auch deutsch
Schön dich zu treffen

Was ich sage, ist das: Die alte Nation ist kaputt .. Biafranscher kommt
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Sagay212: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
People do not learn from history. And the reason is probably because they do not know history in the first place.

they know history. It's just pure and senseless hate.
Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by Sagay212: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Frankyboy1:
My people say he is the chosen one, the warrior, the most popular man after Mandela! The redeemed of the igbo tribe!A keke driver in port Harcourt told me today that anywhere Kanu goes to a Sun with a ring follows him, cause he is the Son of the rising Sun!how pathetic and high level of illiteracy and ignorance ! He told me, my igbo brother you better join biafra now o! Cause Kanu will be giving everyone that believed a plot of land for free! And each family will have.their oil well, our pounds is the same as British pounds! I just laughed really hard and hailed d movement, for his logistic satisfaction.Finally the biafra struggle will be turned to a jamboree, where people flex colors hail their new king and everybody goes back home! The Goverment no longer need to give them anymore relevance! Let the biafra jamboree continue,without any meaningful end product,it's all sound and fury signifying nothing!

1 Like

Re: Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra by AntiNigerian: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
gloriousprogidy:

Oh, du sprich auch deutsch
Schön dich zu treffen

Was ich sage, ist das: Die alte Nation ist kaputt .. Biafranscher kommt
Ich sehen, wie auch immer, Nigeria müssen sterben! Nigeria müssen zerstört werden! das Land ist nicht gut. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.