Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" (58592 Views)

'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
spend on a girl n u'll b called mugu. girl spend on u n u'll be called a weakling, man without dignity. wetin una want sef??.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by YorubaNigga(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's ur boi Eeeeeeeazy

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by josephine123: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUbm6XhDfY

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

Auntysimbiat u are next to go for vacation with u bf sorry, sd, sorry ur dreamed man i mean. IJN. Amen
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leg over,my baby gimme leg over.Love is a beautiful thing and sweet if there is money. grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Broke ladies fall on u!! cheesy
hahaha wetin i do you, and you no say if I hammer, we go spend he money together
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by iamkingzlee(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na so so gold diggers comment just full here. spits!!
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by expensiveguyman(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Our celebrities nd their advert life style nowadays is becoming too boring. must they put everything on social network
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Cholls(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T is for Trouble
T is for Terror
T is for Thorn
T is for Terrible
T is for Torture
T is for Trauma
T is for Tragedy
T is for Trap
T is for Temi Otedola.

Mr.Eazi is just in for the money.
Dude is going through hell.

Called off his show just to prove his love
Things men for the money.
my brother I just read dis and it dawn on me that you could be hating on them.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
deebsman1:
This guy is fast losing is manliness cos money, he's beginning to look like a weak man

Am expecting lashes o, but my own opinion Sha

LOL very true. He is acting like a "beta" male now, soon temi will dump him when she soon realize he has nothing to offer other than his cheer display of desperation, if temi sees a cute guy who doesn't act all clingy like eazi, I bet my ass she will dump him in no time, apart from that, she will soon grow tired of the relationship, the same pattern, Mr eazi is boring.

Trust girls. They will go for something with competition, something that gives them the trill and chill, they love doing the chasing subconsciously cause it makes them more excited and they are not bored, a guy that greatly shows his self worth, not something they can easily have, Mr eazi just acting as if he is begging for love or how I should I put it self. Just acting like someone with no worth.

Ass licker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by larrypourl(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Things that happen when u dating a rich babe.

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SHAKABOOM: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dirty gigolo. angry
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Biggers82(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Juan still they do boyfrw and girlfriend una no they shame
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by okenwaa(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chuku chuku grin[b][/b]
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
God put my love for her mind right this moment and all hungry broke girl wey go wan pm me, baba God let them develop selective amnesia ?

Dodge stone[/quote]

Hahahahaha
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by bankylan: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
deebsman1:
This guy is fast losing is manliness cos money, he's beginning to look like a weak man

Am expecting lashes o, but my own opinion Sha

And a strong man like you is still living with parents and still figuring out what life has to offer you....You better do away with pride and let your destiny be helped. We all need somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by akinsiju22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
my guy de try do everything to keep the beta pikin
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by gozzlin: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
I can't imagine how sore her vagina is right about now, due to over-straffing by Eazi.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by feyipowerz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr Eazi is a sharp guy o
yes he wants money to fall on him. simple
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
Baba God why not send one rich girl to me too, make she love me to the extent she go give me her signed checkbook

God put my love for her mind right this moment and all hungry broke girl wey go wan pm me, baba God let them develop selective amnesia ?

Dodge stone

My guy, you better stop wishing on a rich girl and go hustle. If like me, na book be ya selling point, then I suggest you read am wella. You will have a lot of beautiful women to choose from.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by TellMeNothing: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
I dont understand it. Thought this girl is dating Victor and currently in China with him angry
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL very true. He is acting like a "beta" male now, soon temi will dump him when she soon realize he has nothing to offer other than his cheer display of desperation, if temi sees a cute guy who doesn't act all clingy like eazi, I bet my ass she will dump him in no time, apart from that, she will soon grow tired of the relationship, the same pattern, Mr eazi is boring.

Trust girls. They will go for something with competition, something that gives them the trill and chill, they love doing the chasing subconsciously cause it makes them more excited and they are not bored, a guy that greatly shows his self worth, not something they can easily have, Mr eazi just acting as if he is begging for love or how I should I put it self. Just acting like someone with no worth.

Ass licker.

Temi never trended on social media before dating Mr Easy. A lot of people only got to know about this girl when she began dating Mr Easy. It is a win-win if you ask me.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
gozzlin:
I can't imagine how sore her vagina is right about now, due to over-straffing by Eazi.

Mr imaginator.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Leg over,my baby gimme leg over.Love is a beautiful thing and sweet if there is money. grin

But money no gree enter that Mr Easy body sha.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by ModusOperandi(f): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
This love is shacking them o

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Encyclopedia1: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr. Eazi will defiantly be the "wife" when they get married. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by seun1960(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58700325] shocked

T is for Trouble
T is for Terror
T is for Thorn
T is for Terrible
T is for Torture
T is for Trauma
T is for Tragedy
T is for Trap
T is for Temi Otedola.

Mr.Eazi is just in for the money.
Dude is going through hell.
Cancelling shows,
Jeopardizing his career in a bid to prove his love to her.
Bad belle
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by deebsman1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
1 bottle of alomo bitters for u bro. At least make the guy proof hard small too

sonofLuci:

Ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by DrSleekQas(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
this type of gal will Neva b attracted to Davido
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Eazi, Remember when you were at Club 38 in Surulere and though you came in with a very pretty girl.
You told everyone she was just your friend.

Mr Eazi has same similarities with Paul of Psquare. Those guys are faithful ooo..

Trust me i am so correct

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Igzhbt(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2017
this love is special when everything is special.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.